Why do girls irl never wear frills, dresses or ribbons? They're really cute

Why do girls irl never wear frills, dresses or ribbons? They're really cute.

Attached: 1539246883355.jpg (1447x2046, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paeX614iBEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because this is real life and people don't dress like retards you fucking weeb.

>Because this is real life and people don't dress like retards you fucking weeb.
>real life means you can't dress cute and nice
you suck.

Women dress best when dressed by men.

Attached: a2191104af9d24ae32cfe23cea196c1e522a6e6b.png (923x1400, 377K)

And yet, in real life, you can actually see women being much better dressed in Japan, Korea or Eastern Europe. So that's no excuse.

>meanie face
>you deserve AIDS for that post

>dress like retards
There's nothing retarded about dressing cute. Besides, I see girls irl wear retarded shit all the time.

Attached: 1539892832274.jpg (1032x1500, 909K)

Nice cope, weebfags, but your shitty anime fantasies aren't real and people don't act like in your gooktoons. Get a fucking grip fuck off my board.

>your shitty anime fantasies aren't real and people don't act like in your gooktoons.
And that's a bad thing

Attached: 1541149201116.png (237x364, 54K)

No shit, but why not? They used to, a matter of decades ago.

They do. Maybe not in the US.

I got my N1 and moved to Tokyo and everyone acts EXACTLY like in my gooktoons.

Attached: KirinoReaction_EP04_002.png (500x450, 272K)

>why do girls irl never wear frills, dresses, or ribbons
>irl
real life is not an japanese cartoon

>Nice cope, weebfags, but your shitty anime fantasies aren't real and people don't act like in your gooktoons.
>c-c-cope
Yeah people back then watched tons of anime too right? That's why they wore fancy dresses in the victorian era and what not, right? Even though technology was not nearly as advanced to make nice, frilly dresses inexpensively.

Attached: stop sign glowing eyes.gif (542x542, 342K)

Because it's difficult. Why do you wear jeans and a t-shirt whenever you leave the house?

Call him up RIGHT NOW. Tell him pretty much what you wrote here and then hang up. If he likes you back he will call you, if he doesn't then at least you'll know you tried.

I wear a suit every time I go outside.

Because modern women are trash and the standards for everything they do is so ridiculous low, they put absolutely no effort in.

Pathetic fucking betas will worship their pussy on a pedestal.
Perhaps you wont and 10 other guys wont but that 12th guy does everything begging like a fucking dog for scraps.
So every 12th guy out of 300 million is still 20 million or whatever desperate fucking paypigs to leech off of for money and validation.

Thats why I like trans girls. They earn their womanhood and it means everything to them. They are more womanly than actual women. Honestly I think they are the essence of woman trapped in a terrible sick joke by a hateful unloving god.

Attached: 1189724130831.jpg (540x800, 63K)

High reviewers

Dresses are either too short or too long. If a woman wears a long dress, people complain she is dressing matronly or like a prude. If a woman wears a short dress, people complain she is a slut or a whore. Also, lace is uncomfortable against the skin. Most women find it itchy.

>If a woman wears a long dress, people complain she is dressing matronly or like a prude.

Nobody does this, dresses are inherently feminine, a long dress looks good on a woman unlike male clothes a few sizes too small, which is basically what they all wear nowadays.

>people complain she is dressing matronly or like a prude
How awful. How could someone recover from such insults?

Attached: 1539083144831.jpg (905x1280, 571K)

If something looks good it has to be eliminated, such is modern life. youtube.com/watch?v=paeX614iBEM To many standing out so much is frowned upon even if in the past it were common dress. It'd be great to return to such though realistically it'll never happen on the basis that decent-quality dresses are expensive, usually result in unwanted attention and appear desperate to other females regardless of intentions. Many males tend not to realize that women care far more about how they are seen by their female compatriots than by their male counterparts.

Attached: Cool.png (838x900, 420K)

>Thats why I like trans girls. They earn their womanhood and it means everything to them. They are more womanly than actual women. Honestly I think they are the essence of woman trapped in a terrible sick joke by a hateful unloving god.

There should be a grimdark animekino about a transgirl so angry at god that she quests to find a gateway to god and beat the shit out of him. Imagine that scene: some transgirl staring down an incomprehensible being, demanding to know why he would do this to her, and that she be changed to a true girl. Would be both super fucking stupid and super fucking cool at the same time. Also fanservice would be imminent in like every frame

the fuck is up with everyone in this thread? Plenty of girls dress like this, what kind of bumfuck towns are you all from

Whoever made that would probably be forever immortal for all trannies

Look at the values of the day. Equality, utility, ease, and cheap sex.
>t. mentally ill normcuck

Attached: hinata dress.jpg (362x540, 64K)

In the western world, there is a hateful war being fought against aesthetics and beauty. It is practically won already.

Why are you on a site founded for weebs then?
This.
Not in any place I've been to granted it is the south in the us.

Attached: moot.png (876x131, 12K)

>Because this is real life and people don't dress like retards
Sure, sure. Left pic is how most girls would dress 70 years ago. Right pic is 80% of teenagers nowadays. Surely everything is alright.

Attached: 980.png (1102x607, 1.01M)

>It'd be great to return to such though realistically it'll never happen on the basis that decent-quality dresses are expensive
except they're not, or shouldn't be now that machines basically do all the work.
at least that's what I'm assuming.

Baka user, most cheap dresses aren't properly fitted, have crummy colour schemes or are otherwise poorly stitched. Besides, wearing guy clothes especially big jumpers feels super snuggly and makes you want to pounce onto your bed and roll around hugging your duvet!

Attached: tfw someone sees your tummy and you quiver a bit in fear that they will hold you down and spider you (1270x1958, 256K)

>modern women
>he doesnt know women of all eras and all generations have been degenerate subhuman trash and that they only dressed somewhat nicely in the past because men forced them to

oh you SWEET......

Weeb girls wear cute stuff when they aren't fat fucks in my experience.