Damn user do you workout? you look good lol!

>damn user do you workout? you look good lol!

how do you respond effectively to compliments like this?

Attached: blackgirl 2.webm (640x800, 2.79M)

''yeah thanks''

i dont talk TO GIRLS

"Thanks! Yeah I like to stay active"

Anything more is cringe.

Attached: barraco.jpg (580x326, 39K)

Where do I find a black gf that isn't a thot or a sassy retard?

Ah, just keeping fit. Looking good yourself, whats your secret?

Outside the USA.
British black girls (not inner city) are great.

Attached: uhi.gif (300x240, 1020K)

>"Thanks! Yeah I like to stay active"

Bro. This is cringe.

>Yeahhh.. thanks I guess. Aesthetics are just a secondary byproduct of my training though. You see, I train daily for the upcoming racewar. But dont worry mama, you can become my sexslave after our victory

"Yeah thanks!
I like staying active
what gym do you go to?"

anything else is cringe

>yeah, I do
>maybe you should too, losing few pounds wouldn't hurt

Thanks youre not bad yourself for a farm animal. I'd fuck ya. Wouldn't cuff ya though.

Finger gun and a wink

Colored women love it when you say shit like this

>>Yeahhh.. thanks I guess. Aesthetics are just a secondary byproduct of my training though. You see, I train daily for the upcoming racewar. But dont worry mama, you can become my sexslave after our victory

Good response White Devil, but Negro Soul will never be contained

She looks like if the paypal me blob beast was thin

If you can pull off nonchalant and causal, "Not really." Is the ideal choice.

If you can only muster aloof, a non-threatening but still dickish "yeah thanks" will also work.

“shieeet, im trynna get like you” is my go to

Attached: 5D0D02C6-416D-4BFE-A1E1-2A6A81F21E88.jpg (1125x1184, 728K)

>I...uh, I can give y-you a worko-
>[run away crying]

Meh i used to play football a lot

Non native here. What does that even mean?

thanks, I try :).

now why dont you go and put a bra on you disgusting ape?

>Wow thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it! Yes as a matter of fact I do like to take regular exercise at the gym, well spotted. I'm glad you can tell haha, I guess all my hard work is really paying off! I do a lot to keep in good shape, typically I go to the gym to work out five days a week. Seems like a lot huh! But I really enjoy it, it's so much fun and it makes me feel great. I love to see the progress I'm making, and seeing myself lift heavier and heavier weights each week as I get progressively stronger is such a huge boost to my self esteem. Bodybuilding really is one of my biggest passions, I can see myself doing it for the rest of my life. I love it so much. Admittedly there are some days when I don't really feel up to the challenge and would rather skip my workout, but I always force myself to get to the gym... and you know what? I NEVER regret it. Funny that, isn't it? You just need to stay disciplined and not "fall off the wagon" so to speak, and you'll always get results. I like to organise my workouts by muscle groups, so one day I'll work my back and biceps, another day I'll exercise my chest and triceps, another day I'll do legs, and so on and so forth. I like to make sure I get some cardiovascular exercise in there as well because that's really important for overall health, and at the end of the day thats really what being fit is all about. You can't call yourself fit if you don't have good cardio, right? And you'd be surprised at how huge a difference the cardio exercise makes to my weightlifting ability. I have so much more stamina because of it. Some bodybuilders never do cardio, how crazy is that?! Haha so I like to make sure I get some in there during the week, sometimes I'll go swimming, or cycling, or a run in the park. I love to go for an early morning jog in nature. Jogging through the park with nobody else around, feeling the crisp morning air on my face and watching the sun rise. It's so quiet and peaceful and refr

Attached: coolpepe.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

hey I have that jacket

Are you gag, protruding nipples are extremely hot

in this scenario it means “shit, i am trying to obtain a similar physique to yours”

ian connor used to fuck this girl and she is annoying as fuck

you aren’t supposed to speak to whites unless spoken to. now I’m going have to punish you... *unzips dick*

KEK

tfw you wanna nut in a THICC ebony chocolate milk container but you don't want nigger kids

Attached: chocolate_hip_movement.webm (640x800, 542K)

Imagine if the tfwnogf faggot who keeps spamming these shitty threads FINALLY got doxed
Oh man haha imagine all the fun I'd have

Attached: 1547530262672.jpg (498x500, 52K)

baracco barner shall be my name when i start my dj carreer

>you better take responsibility whiteboy!
what do?

Attached: 1532982248270.jpg (540x661, 102K)

Go back to my country just like those french men in africa

pic
based

Attached: Flartful54db04df2db85.jpg (960x849, 199K)

Reminder that these threads are spammed by pedophile virgins who have no social experience and this is the closest they will ever get to talking with women

>British black girl are great.
have you actually talked to any? you get the odd based one but fuck me they are so loud, and their language is almost as cringe inducing

This is unironically why it's best to sleep with married women. Then it's some other guy's problem.

I'm not him but yes i am gagging, i have less than no respect for people who dress like this in public

Attached: 1529559953788.webm (500x625, 2.51M)

horrible face and everything else but fuck i want to feel that on my dick

What is birth control? What is "just not telling her your name"?

Reminder that this thread is now about having sex with beautiful black women

Mods, please give me the IP address of this faggot.
He’s a sick pedophile piece of shit and contributes nothing to this or any board
I’d gladly do the time for torturing and killing this subhuman nigger?

If you defend these off topic spam posts you’ll never NEVER get laid

Attached: 893ACC31-7B0E-49E8-8CE2-D2D3C98EB76C.png (950x968, 154K)

>be white
>go to primarily black church because I went there my whole life
>every black girl age 15-40 mires the fuck out of me

Pregnant black women is one of my fetishes. Its a control/dominance/power fetish, just the idea that a proud black woman is forced to bear a white man's child and have her experience that shame while her body grows to fulfill its womanly purpose just makes me hard even typing it.

Based

Almost every good thread on Jow Forums is offtopic. I have a girlfriend but she's white.

COLONIZED

Attached: 1511900196437.jpg (1200x821, 111K)

>making up shit
>defending r9k posts
>this abortion of a thread
>good
I wish I took a screenshot of these faggit’s pedo fantasy but I too fucking pissed
These faggots have never been loved by a women excluding (maybe) their mothers

If someone else brings it up, you can reply with Anything you like.
It’s when you bring it up yourself that you run into issues

Attached: 1525732061537.jpg (1080x1345, 150K)

I don't see any pedo shit here only thicc black girls

"Thanks, I do 5x5 tree hoists and whip cracks to failure."

"thanks, you should try it!"

"Yes... yes I suppose. It's for the best."
>cock luger

Attached: 1547061510012.jpg (200x200, 20K)

I usually go with "not really, work just keeps me in shape" because it almost always leads into where do you work, and I my job is far more interesting than I am. Nobody likes the weird guy who spends his free time in the gym/on the mats, but everyone likes that cool guy who can "sneak" you into a park to ride a giant fucking horse that stands three foot taller than them.

Jesus christ.
I'm so ronery and hornry.

Attached: 1539063088639.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

Keep eye contact and say this with a passion and you get any pussy wet af.

>British black girls (not inner city)
Not at all mate

The same way you receive any compliment : "thank you"
Stop there. No false modesty, no bragging, no justification.

yeah I do push ups every once in while

"thanks"

That’s how a lot of American blacks act

GodDAYUM

Attached: f0284b0f51951e432c1a9d34c69ded967aeffba31ffdac814d338e3aa50e34a8.webm (640x640, 901K)

Well I live in a posh area where all the black people are well educated, so maybe my experience is biased.

Post more black girls. There is the qt black girl where i work. Should i do it bros? should i try and smash?

And then you have a black son that will adopt black culture, listen to black music, have black friends, get into black political shit and become a regular stupid nigger.
So much for your colonization.

colonize

Attached: blackbuttwiggle.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

who

Somehow, if said with enough smugness and confidence, I think this could work. Of course, she would think it is a great joke, but that's another thing.

>y-you too

Ayy
You tryna finna get tha pipe?
Namsane?
Fill me?

I don't know... All i can see now is that gut sticking out.

Attached: 1542818576408.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

Fucking leave.

I'd fuck the living shit out of her, but if she got pregnant I'd flee the country I'm not raising a half black kid.

Mooooooooo

Mooooooooooo

milk truc just arrive

Attached: tumblr_oyt1kqRxgI1t2klmvo1_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 406K)

That black thing? Not my son, must be somebody elses.

This but with a married white woman
>t.arab thundercock

MOMMY MILKY

oh fug

I understand this argument because obesity is disgusting and you don't ever want to encourage it any anyone ever, but her vag looks all plump and I tend to give zero fucks if they have a lil belly irl

Attached: 1536196775326.jpg (320x320, 33K)

happy late Hanukah, Shlomo Shekelberg

Attached: 1546854212560.jpg (1488x932, 733K)

This picture has to be fake.

Tits are nice, but christ, her face is more makeup than her own face.

Anybody with pics of, dare i even say it, skinny black girls?

You wish goy. Soon is sooner.

Attached: 477.jpg (208x243, 21K)

Attached: 1491523153542.webm (640x640, 2.95M)

yes it is

eww

Attached: EthiopianWalk.webm (640x640, 328K)

>thanks for taking me to breakfast, user, but why do you keep whispering "milk" and "braps" under your breath? You don't have autism, do you?

Attached: chocolate_milkers.jpg (636x640, 101K)

Attached: sniffing-panties-thumb.jpg (500x333, 26K)

>Thanks
Not that hard you autistic man.

I consider rape