Mass shooting

Did one of you incels shoot up a dance club tonight?

Attached: image.jpg (576x1024, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYfdO20Q_ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nope. i dont go out

Borderline? More like Flatline!

Absolutely based as fuck

How is this not original

Attached: camed.jpg (600x744, 47K)

I wonder if this story is going to disappear in a day or remain a top story for weeks to come, it all depends on what the shooter looks like and believes in.

Robots dont go outside silly

Attached: B3467D3A-B41C-4BD8-879E-3AD509A41413.jpg (380x306, 38K)

Chris mercer did

unbelievably based reply

Was the gunman an incel?

So far a witness in two interviews has described him as dark skinned with a beard

based. Roasties patrolled inshallah.

First Las Vegas and now this? Clearly country music fans must be the most persecuted minority in the US

Why do Americans keep posting about mass shootings at the end of 000M3+18? You're having them almost weekly already, plenty of time to get used to it.

Remind me again what's the fine for filming a refugee beheading a baby in Europe

We only post about them if they get a score worth posting. No one cares about the two black people that got killed by a white supremacist in a grocery store because he only got 2. You need to hit 9+ to get recognition here.

YES GUYS
I know the thread is down but read the link

I dunno, ask someone from EU.

Official report is that he drove his mother's car to the bar. It's entirely possible he's an incel.

cuntttps://boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/thread/49137422/im-going-to-do-something-big-tomorrow-be-on-the

>"A lot of people in the Route 91 situation go here," Gunn told the newspaper about the tragedy in Las Vegas. "There's people that live a whole lifetime without seeing this, and then there's people that have seen it twice."
Holy shit brehs what're the odds

your society is crumbling kek

Attached: `2`31`213`313321.jpg (1600x1200, 840K)

the entire world is crumbling so who gives a shit at this point

That was 2 days ago, and there were no clues, not even a very broad general area like the "don't go to school if you're in the northwest" guy

Sorry to disappoint you guys but this is yet another fake crisis actor event.
youtube.com/watch?v=HYfdO20Q_ho

Attached: trump doppel 1540639063722.jpg (650x366, 312K)

>several hundred people
>in a bar
Everything really is bigger in America

Attached: wa.jpg (374x374, 39K)

Saw a news article that the shooter used his mom's car to arrive at the bar. So yeah, probably one of us.

bars/clubs are the size of small sports stadiums in some places, with multiple floors

let's play the guessing game of right wing incel or radical muslim incel

Seems like mass shooters only target people having fun like the r9k archetypical normie (bars, clubs, concerts, etc.). If the us government continues to do nothing about this problem, maybe culture will shift away from degeneracy so people can avoid getting shot. The beta uprising is already in effect, will it's goals see completion?

>beta uprising
Amazing how brainlets believe this is a thing.

Media is going to scrub this pretty damn fast if that's the case.

>California
Literally shooting fish in a barrel.

>>California
>Literally shooting fish in a barrel.
It's illegal to carry a gun in a bar in the vast majority of states - pretty sure it's all of them if you're drinking.

Guess that nigga wasn't lying fbi

Attached: image.png (640x960, 266K)

There's 7 states where it's illegal to carry a loaded firearm in a bar and 20 or so that have no laws prohibiting it. Hell, my state allows me to C&C in a fucking daycare.

fake
gay
false flag
fake news