Is Xanax and alcohol a good suicide method? How much Xanax would I need and how much alcohol and what kind should I get...

Is Xanax and alcohol a good suicide method? How much Xanax would I need and how much alcohol and what kind should I get? 5'4 and ~140 lb. No idea where to get fentanyl or heroin but I can get xans

Attached: 1536768230077.jpg (565x580, 67K)

Bump need to know
Please anons

No. Not a good method.

Pick a different one... or better yet... don't be an hero and endure.

Everyone I know who tried benzos and booze didn't die.

Before you kill yourself why don't you see:
A) whether you can prove or disprove God/the bible
B) how strong you can get
C) how many books you can read in a year

I was a multiple suicide attempter in my twenties. I have been suicidal since age 11, fantasizing, ideating and planning it. I thought that was normal. I'm now in my thirties and Life is infinitely better now and I'll never try that shit again.

Hang in there, you dumb faggot, if you aren't smart enough to get your life together you're definitely not smart enough to assess whether life is worth living so let me do it for you... it is.

Keep going. I believe in you.

Also, God loves you. I was an athiest for 20 years and no-one is more surprised than me.

The post irony is dripping from this post

substances are never a good way to go, usually it doesnt even work, unless youre pumping yourself full of heroin
just hang yourself from a doorknob with a belt, let it cut off the blood to your brain and ta dah

A gram of heroin 100000% kill me. I just can't get any. I've heard of people committing suicide with Xanax and alcohol apparently you pass out and stop breathing in sleep and die but I can't find much on it or suicide methods in general.

no, do fentanyl

Where do I get fentanyl? I would do it at the drop of a hat but I have no idea where to get it.

darknet ez
origggg

Attached: 1541448968097.png (459x475, 169K)

The LD50 of xanax is incredibly high. Something like 250 pills you would need. You're a fucking retard and if you want to peacefully od just buy heroin.

shotgun or nothing

helium in your sleep

>let me ask a bunch of retards on a mongolian chess forum instead of googling it

Just get as much as you can possibly afford and take all of it.

>is x a good suicide method?
No, you dumb fucking idiot. There is no good suicide method. Suicide is a way to hurt yourself and death isn't the end of existence, therefore you'll feel everything you do against yourself in full.

Enjoy the suffering!

Attached: lower zones.jpg (638x948, 149K)

fentanyl laced xanax

Overdose on weed my guy

Would 10 bars of Xanax and spirytus do the trick??

LD50 for you would be 138g
Bigest tabs have 2mg so it is around 70000 of the largest xanax tabs

DUDE XANAX MIXEF WITH ALCOHOL OR OPIATES KILLS YOU AT SUPER LOW DOSES!!!!

avoid poising in general it tends to be unreliable and can hurt like absolute hell