/wagecuck general/

We're back on the train
Oh, back on the chain gang

Attached: 1486872659463.png (631x595, 190K)

Where my dish-bitches at

Attached: 1538632033573.png (1075x582, 119K)

Anyone else an outsider at work?

Attached: 1537774110466.jpg (236x282, 9K)

Had a dishwasher job and quit after a day. How the FUCK do you do it? Where do u work?

have to work a double today im gonna kms :(

working as a part time cleaning cuck for almost 3 years now
not even that bad
miles better than the fast food job I had prior to it, same wage for not even half the hours

Attached: 1540745975767.jpg (867x685, 96K)

Ooof... What type of work is it?

>everyone my age can't relate to my interests or just like to party.
>some people can relate to some of my interests, but think the rest of me is unappealing so we don't really connect. >everyone else is married/in a relationship, very old, or stupid/young/immature.

how do i get a job? i keep getting rejected from entry level jobs because i have no experience

>tfw work in a hospital
>tfw full time but only work 3 days a week
>tfw 4 days off each week

You guys need to find a hospital job. It feels like vacation each week.

What do you do and how many hours do you have to put in for those three days? I would consider it, if I didn't have to work like 16 hours per day or change my degree...

>Ooof... What type of work is it?

electrician

Attached: 13098510938520.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>tfw student
>tfw work part-time as a writer
>tfw work part-time for a trucking company

>tfw both positions are worked from home
>tfw make pretty good money without having to punch a time-clock, wear a degrading uniform or go anywhere at all

Some days its hell on earth. Others its the coziest shit. Don't think I can handle it for more than another year though.

Hey I'm currently in a 1 year Electrician course myself! What kinda work do you usually do? Residential? Commercial? Industrial?!

Attached: 1541161764496.gif (369x251, 283K)

I worked as a delivery driver for a restaurant when I was in college. Dishes were the fucking worst, since we served a lot more than just pizza. Water would get so hot that you'd get burned multiple times per day, just for touching the dishes once they came out of the big machine thing.

nice dude :) I joke but it's actually a good gig all things considered, I'm doing commercial jobs rn because I'm still new ^_^

Just got done with another third shift.
Night shift IT's comfy as fuck.

Attached: 1509067194178.jpg (603x603, 34K)

I hear you on the hot plates. I used to need layers of gloves to handle them all day, but now I can just use bare hands. My fingertips are kinda fucked by the end of a shift though, but that goes away by morning.

ugh I hate working

>tfw both managers decided to go on vacation at the same time
>one employee just quit and no one else wanted to take her shifts so I have to work doubles some days
>one day no one showed up for work and the place just stayed closed for a half day
>the store is slowly falling apart in all sorts of ways and no one cares
>tfw headquarters are all blaming this on me for some reason saying they put me in charge even though no one said anything along those lines

should I just ragequit (the job or life)?

Attached: cryingwojak.jpg (205x246, 10K)

Dish washing is awesome depending on the place. I got to listen to tunes with headphones on and just zone out.

>look through job listings
>Requirements:
>Good interpersonal skills
it's like they want me to be jobless

Attached: 1510318213491.png (633x758, 293K)

>tfw work as PSW
>tfw you work solo
>tfw you work for 2 hours, then fuck around on the internet for 5
> get to wear what you want
>not great money, but 50K a year pretty good
>tfw your boss thinks your a hard worker, when in reality you just do shit no one else wants to do
>tfw just got promoted to full time with benifits.

>tfw they say this for a job that requires little to no human contact

Attached: 1478618471011.jpg (248x203, 11K)

both parents ere PSW. I mean it good work if you don't work in an institute. That being said, you couldn't pay me to wipe asses, get farted on, screamed at, and deal with death / delusional old people all day soo.

Any other night audit robots here? I just got off about an hour ago, about to smoke a few bowls and go to sleep.

Attached: zzzzzz.jpg (552x521, 76K)

>work night audit for three years
>comfy shit hotel with 0-5 clients a night
>rest of the time doing nerdy gaming shit on laptop or browsing memes
>decide to get my shit together
>go back to school
>have nice professional job now
>too tired to play games or browse memes anymore
>miss the nice comfy life of staying up all night and doing whatever I wanted all day

i wish man. thats my dream job. but i probably won't be able to get one because I haven't had a job in 3 years

Institutes here in Canada are gone, most people with disabilities live in group homes now.
>still wipe an ass, and get yelled at/hit
>its one dude who is bed bound and weak af who I work one on one with, so don't really care
>you get use to the asswiping, the paycheck and benifits help.
>Also pretty easy job one you get past that you will be cleaning their private areas.
>gets some respect from people who think your doing a valuable service to community or something.

Getting pretty mad, lads. Sick of being in that britfeel thread where they are all talking about their benefits which I pay for through my taxes. Its not fair. I want to gas them all.

I'm 20 and jobless.
What job should I pick? I'd like to work in a cinema.

Sorry you need at least four years experience working in a similar business.

just for a cinema job?

>have to quit another job because I threatened my coworker to kill his whole family
this shit happens to me all the time, are there any jobs where I can avoid these kinds of situations?

Attached: 1528817969926.jpg (908x714, 207K)

>no, jsut don't threaten people

Apply at a temp agency.

im the oldest guy at my work and i have been only there for a little over 1 year and im 32. it annoying to work with kids ( the youngest is 17 and the oldest is 21 )
they cant take anything seriously and only talk about fortnite, drugs and the girls they just bang.
dude im here to get a pay check not to have fun. mommy and daddy wont save my ass if i lose my job

>be me, neet
>browsing r9k on my $3,000 gaming pc
>think about wagie having to work today
>wonder if he'd give it all up for a shot at sucking a big neet weiner
Heh, wagies, when will they ever learn?

Attached: 1541553829497.jpg (2048x1304, 528K)