Every time I got betrayed/scammed/ripped off or someone broke a verbal agreement it was a white woman

>every time I got betrayed/scammed/ripped off or someone broke a verbal agreement it was a white woman.

white women were a mistake by god. God even pointed this out himself in the Story of Eve.
Not only are white women disgusting, ugly thots that act like truck drivers, they are also lying deceiving jews of the genders.
We need to replace roasties. They can not be a part of our society. I am dead serious, I am sick of it. Every time I sell something on ebay Kleinanzeigen (like craigslist) and the person shows up and says shit like 'oh, I want that, but I dont have money, can I please get it for free?' its also a fucking roastie slut.
We need to send white bitches to africa and mass import azn qts if we want to keep our living standard alive.
Every single white woman on this planet is a fucking sociopath. My mother is one, my sister is one, my exGF is one, all my female cousins are sociopaths too.
If only I wasnt living in fucking Germany, I could easily get a azn qt. Instead all the roastie females of my family ask me "hey user, when are you going to bring a new girlfriend home?"
to which I want to answer every time
"Shut up, roastie, I am disgusted by degenerate roastie thots, there is no way I will ever date one of your kind ever again, just kys already and bring me some azn qt for fucks sake."
Yes, I am pissed right now, because a roastie chickened out of an agreement again.
Fuck roasties.
If you are reading this blogpost, you can only blame yourself, fuck off.
Or you share my hatred for roasties, then you can stay

Attached: 1539721929066.jpg (1200x1200, 142K)

Asian women cheat all the time, just sayin'

Chinks are white women with yellow skin.

Chinese culture is fucking people over any way they can.

>he doesnt realise this is true of all roasties, regardless of race

You have a lot to learn, op. Chink cunts might somehow be even worse.

i have an asian gf (male) and it's great

Kys you fucking inbred

I have an asian bf (female) and it's even better.

btw i'm not in this thread, you're imagining things

>better

its bad enough for you to talk about it

asian gf (male)>asian bf (female)

Wrong, my boyfriend is the cutest boy (female) ever
stop trolling me my dear waifu ; (

Well at least you have a reason to hate white women, there's plenty of thots out there and they do come in all races though as bad people and whores are not limited to one race
Find a shy and smart girl and you'll be fine though I doubt your way of thinking will get you anywhere

>Find a shy and smart girl
like my hot asian gf (male)

tfw my gf (female) bullies me by calling me her gf

are you implying you're something else

i-i'm a boy you bully

>Find a shy and smart girl and you'll be fine though
There are millions of shy and smart asian girls and close to zero white roasties who are shy and smart, so yeah, you proved my point, azn qts are superior.

Attached: anonkun_cuddle.jpg (1280x852, 95K)

>i-i'm a boy
what did she mean by this

i-it means i'm a boy not a girl

>i-it means i'm a boy not a girl
? boys don't use Jow Forums dummy

that's me and my qt azn gf. we're both male btw

Couldn't that just suggest that you're overly trusting of white women, not necessarily that they're any more likely to betray your trust?

boys can have vaginas too....

wew now that you put it that way, of course. how could i forget

*women
They're all like that, sorry to bust your balls.

pls drop contact and be my bf (female)

>They're all like that
then how do you explain my perfect angel of a gf (male)

No I already have a gf (male) and I'm in a happy relationship with her

with her or me

White women absolutely have no sense of honor, respect isn't even a thought that enters their minds.

my asian gf (male) respects that i'm the man in our relationship a lot

that's why i'm dating an asian boy (female)
(you)

GET OUT OF MY THREAD
RETARDED SCHIZOPHRENICS!!!

Attached: 1536279636159.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

I may be a retard but my gf (bf) (female) is the best

what's wrong. i think you can find an asian gf (male) like in your pic if you really try.

wow I love my bf so cute and a genius

well of course. it's not like i'm a white woman or anything. just an asian guy (female)

tfw my gf is trying to confuse me with 12,000 IQ 4D chess

okay, its fucking obvious now that this is a whote roastie making these posts.
"hihihi, lets act like all the asian girls on the images are trannies, and all males interested in asian girls are into trannies, too, that will show them"
ladies and gentlemen, in this thread you can see the wickedness of the white whore.

Attached: dahyunyoy1.jpg (1319x1978, 411K)

>white roastie
no i'm just an asian guy (female)

t. schizo roastie

Attached: dubu92.jpg (1500x1024, 162K)

I'm not a tranny.. asian boys can have vaginas..

t. schizo roastie again

Attached: dahyunSun.jpg (1133x1700, 254K)

this. if you want to be intolerant and narrow-minded go to some site like reddit or something

i'm not a roastie i'm a cute asian boy
indeed babe Jow Forums is the official site of traps and reverse traps

Its another episode of a "Telling the truth about white women thread gets derailed by white women".
White women seriously are the jews of gender.

Attached: meh.png (326x326, 171K)

i'm not a white woman i'm a qt asian girl (male) shitposting with my bf (female)

>the jews of gender
you mean males (male) and females (female). freaks

I love my asian girlfriend a lot. She smells really good despite being a male (female).

i love wearing my asian gf's (male) undies on my head while posting on r9k

Chink women are fucking horrible. Dated one for a year and I don't think she ever loved me.

Wrong. My girlfriend (boyfriend) is chinese and she's the best.

you need to find one that's really (male), user. that's the secret

>My girlfriend (boyfriend) is chinese
what a coincidence. do chinese men (women) really make the best traps?

my wife is a flip and its easily the best relationship ive ever been in.

>submissive
>pleasant to be around
>cleans and cooks all day
>Jewish with money but so am I
>dating is going to the bookstore or a move and dinner unlike my roasties exs that want to go clubbing and socializing way too much.

pretty comfy lads

>my wife(male) is a flip
yeah they're known for their hospitality and being good wives. good job man

she's female, I don't know why I replied to that particular post. There are definitely a lot of traps in Asia though so understandable lol

>she's female
i'm female too (male)

They really do, you'd know since you're my gf :^)
nice, good for you user!
best gf ever

i love my spergy bf (female) who likes to go on long rants about race relations

They're also the ugliest in Asia.

The first time your chink gf rips you off (which will happen) you will kys I guess. Chinese culture is literally built on cheating people. Its all they do.

Asian chicks are crazy. Only race I wouldnt date under any circumstances. Ive seen too many guys I know fall for the meme and end up getting their lives run and ruined by them all for some asian poontang

Asian women = superior women