Pls tell me what will you do when ww3 breaks out and entire cities are decimated in a millisecond

Pls tell me what will you do when ww3 breaks out and entire cities are decimated in a millisecond.

Attached: 1541332615828.png (1167x758, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/global-warming-might-knock-out-internet-rising-seas-884eef30-8230-4076-bc76-245fbe2b9fab.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimation_(Roman_army)
youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll never fucking happen.

I'd be the one pressing the launch button.

Attached: Smug Pepe Unabomber.jpg (413x499, 96K)

Not going to realistically happen anytime soon.
I would stay inside my humble abode all day and enjoy watching roasties burn and die, though.

probably die of radiation poisoning

Attached: 1528868891615.jpg (500x612, 157K)

I'll be holed up on my family's land with my fellow doomsday preppers, shooting any shitlibs that comes into sight.

Hopefully I die in the initial blast

Youd just attract attention of more organised and more armed people who think you have something worth getting since youre willing to defend it to the death

In all likelihood die. I live in a big city so I'd be one of the targets.
I'm honest enough to know that if the blast doesn't kill me the radiation will.
I have like a 0.01% chance of survival.

if anything i'd be part of the group that takes other people's shit.

I like how Jow Forums shit suckers are so concerned about a global war that will never happen but don't care about global warming, something that will definitely affect their garbage lives and call it a hoax.

axios.com/global-warming-might-knock-out-internet-rising-seas-884eef30-8230-4076-bc76-245fbe2b9fab.html

I live by Boeing airfield so in the event of nuclear war I will die first.

>not openly supporting and accelerating global warming so that we can hit human extinction faster

Decimate would mean only a tenth of the city would be destroyed. It's splitting hairs, I know.

fuck off al gore nobody gives a fuck what you think

that's not what's gonna happen

a few million people might die, a lot of refugees will have to be moved to hospitable places(near you), the economy will be shit and things like what I linked

basically your life will just be way shittier

actually it means only a tenth would be left.
decimate means to reduce by a decimal point. 1.0 -->0.1

This, I even started putting my trash in the trash can instead of littering it so it will be sealed in hard to reach landfills instead of getting picked up by extremely poor people trying to make a living off of recycling recycling trash in the near future.

don't care
I'm not having children
may chadlings and roastlings suffer

I'm not talking about short term population displacement, I'm talking long term global famine shit

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimation_(Roman_army)

I'll be the king of the cinder.

Attached: 1534704403305.png (506x390, 224K)

I doubt we are going to nukes our selves.
it will be classic solider vs soldier fightant
if shit ever hits the fan, I would enlist right away. Least I could do for my country.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I

Attached: do_it_for_him.jpg (190x264, 15K)

It's because climate change make them feel powerless. It's a sort of vis major which doesn't allow themselves to see themselves as meaningful agents.

It not a situation where they could "realistically" play out their power fantasies. People who fantasise about things like the collaps of the global power structure are almost always people who feel powerless in their own time.

die hopefully
i wouldnt survive in a post apoc society

Shitpost on pol very excited about the world finally ending and looking at gorgeous 4k ultra hd nuke footage. Then i will be very sad that the world wont end after all because nukes are misunderstood and in reality dont do shit and it just will be a big recession with low wage rebuilding efforts

Global warming is one huge scam and there are already studies that indicate our anti climate change efforts are much more costly and damaging to our economies than any lmao global warming ever would be