Why does it feel like there is such a shortage of women...

Why does it feel like there is such a shortage of women? How can men compete for women when there should be as many women around as men? Why can women be picky?

Attached: 153999549958385258.gif (700x670, 269K)

Who cares user. I gave up long ago.

Attached: s-837-hows-life.png (300x291, 145K)

the numbers are not actually 100% congruent

the 50/50 misconception comes from the fact that sex populations are balanced because men die a lot more often and earlier than women, but have higher rates of birth

that means there are a lot more young men and a lot more older women

combine this with the fact that women are inherently hypergamous and are probably not instinctively adapted to monogamy and coupling, and the breakdown of those social norms, and it makes sense that you feel the way you feel

OP, I have a better question.

If within an ethnic population, meaning they share the same DNA, 10-30% of men cannot find a partner because of diseases and unfortunate genetics of various kind, where are the 10-30% of women with the same issue?
Where are the 10-30% of women who have social issues, schizo, autism, physical deformities and so on, which prevents them from finding a partner BECAUSE the partner deems them unworthy?

there are enough women

Ugly women are invisible to you

When you take out the non-whites, the fatties, the extreme uggos, the women over the age of 30, single mothers, you have a small minority of women that the majority of men ages 18 - 55 are chasing.

hahaha "higher rates of birth" what's this bullshit

They don't exist because women do have sexual market value even if they are autistic or deformed. They will always find some partner because men are less picky.

Even though this is true, the "Chads" do not want these women. "Stacy" may be mentally ill but not in the traditional sense.

Where are these loser women? If there is one man for every woman in any given ethnic population, where are the leftover women that "Chad" does not want?

Exactly. Men will sleep with anything, while women are looking for their soul mate.

Theres a difference between sleeping with someone + settling down with them

Surplus of young men. In addition to women being pickier, at least 5% of young guys would go without even if everyone paired up. Of course they say that's not a problem because sexual liberation means we're all having sex with each other so that 1/20 guy gets laid even too, but we aren't.

most real men are going gay these days. women aren't allowed to go anywhere because they are stupid.

Most men are slaves to the pussy. Can't think beyond their apish inclinations. Not to say women aren't largely just as bad, it's just that they are the selectors and we are the ones who generally take on the hunt. Most female behavior is a reflection of male and vice versa. We need to stop with this blaming one side shit. We all need to grow. It seems many on Jow Forums have reached a higher level of individuation in one way or another. This is a blessing and a curse. It alienates us from society, but we become more in touch with our authentic selves. The world is filled with people lost entirely in the egoself. It is frustrating waiting for others to grow up, it's frustrating to wait for ourselves to grow up. To rush is an ego thing. The things we hate most in this world are the reflection of our own shadow. React to the world with compassion. Allow yourself to be vulnerable, allow yourself to flow. It is cliche and most people do not believe, but we'll all make it, one way or another. This reality will keep chugging along regardless, you either accept its flow and make the best of it or continue to swim against the current and wonder why you are in such a tired state.

there's no shortage, they're just all going for chad

We literally won't all make it and text walls don't make you smart.

21 men born per 20 women, and women have a known tendency to prefer older and better guys. Mathematics are on the side of incels.

an incel is just a queen who hasn't come out of the closet yet

I live in a country with a population of less than 10 million people. In my age group there are 50.000 less men than women. This means the bottom never get a gf.

Eh I wrote it wrong. I meant there are 50.000 more men than women.

I guarantee you misunderstand what I mean by "make it". Hint: it's not about rubbing your donger in and out of a flesh tunnel until white goo comes out.

The natural ratio is actually 49:51 female:male.
And in countries with a large amount of immigration, the ratio is even more offset, due to me being the majority of immigrants.
See pic related for Germany.

Attached: Alterspyramide Geschlechterverhältnis.png (1080x1173, 68K)

due to the majority being*

>due to me being the majority of immigrants.
Ah, so it's you who's flooding my country for years now

Attached: 1520438447212.jpg (516x604, 60K)

And it's not about money either right? What about being well fed? Not about that either? Fuck off retarded pseud, we can't all just be happy and make inequality not matter.

>women are looking for their soul mate
If by that you mean a man who can squirt his semen in their mouth and on their face and then fuck off

Scandinavia? Danmark? Sverige? Norge? Findland?

Women sleep with everyone and are looking for someone better, guys sleep with whoever they can if they can and hope for something good but not really anymore.

Most women are not sleeping with everyone, unlike men. Casual sex is repulsive to most women, yet all men seem to want to have it. "men sleeping with whatever they can" is correct because men are the true whores.

you can look up the figures yourself

across the board, rates of births for males are about 7% higher than they are for females

Something must have gone seriously wrong in a girls life for her to hate men. When most men will do anything for women and they every opportunity to exploit that. It's kind of like being offered free food from every restaurant and complaining about how much you hate restaurants while you sit there starving,

What I mean is women are getting laid exactly as often as they want. There are men who just want relationships but can't get them, look at the portion of Jow Forums that wants another virgin.

Hungary (Eastern EU)

There are actually a lot more men in the 18-35 age bracket.

Do you find men without partners often? Do you find women without partners often?
What is your age?

in europe*

cuz of all the women and children fleeing their war torn tm countries like all of north africa

What is a lot? 1% more? Unless you are in China it's a minuscule difference.

I dont believe the official stats. I see men my age everywhere i go. I never see women my age unless im at university campus, and even then i see more men. The real ratio of men to women is 65-35.

there aren't fewer women
you're just a picky little fag that loves whining