Jeff Cavaliere ATHLEANX.COM

Does Jeff know about Jow Forums?

Attached: 1544906497573.jpg (473x495, 167K)

Probably. Does he come here? Prob not as he's clearly doing what you and me are supposed to be doing. FUCKING WORKING OUT.

Why would he even be aware about this incel central?

Probably. And he probably laughs at us

Hello, incel!

Jeff's the kind of guy to never use the internet, except to answer his e-mails and maybe read the daily news.
He probably pays somebody to upload his videos and manage his online presence.

Hello Jesse. I hope you didn't skip your facepulls today!

Haha.

See you soon.

Love, Jeff Cavaliere.

>be like summer 2018
>athleanx gets shilled on Jow Forums
>decide to participate
>jeff stop speaking through your fucking teeth, open your damn mouth and stop muffling
>a week later
>athleanx posts new video
>suddenly jeff speaks clearly
i want to believe

hey faggot mind your own business ok? there are people out there very busy being successful ok?
alright, jeff cavaliere athlean x dot com, see you next time

damn, I wonder who made this post

>t. incel

Jeff is actually a Jannie.

nah that's Jesse

Not a chance, I'd even go as far as saying he might not be aware of something like bodybuilding dot com.
Jeff focuses on his own shit, and has little interest in internet culture, and the sites that have been procured from it.

I don't know, but I know that he did a video where he called out someone who said that he was on test replacement therapy, and the comment that the dude he was calling out left was definitely written by someone from here, since it was calling him an old man for being in his 30s.

I guarantee you that Jesse started Jeffposting, but Jeff himself probably doesn't give a crap

Did he use to do drugs?

>implying Jeff wouldn't type in all caps like a boomer

Attached: 1533676983109.jpg (843x712, 40K)

It would be fun if he made an episode where he reads Jow Forums posts, reply to the quetions on it and judges the answers other fitizens give.

Jeff if you're here please do this

Read all these fucking retarded posts?
I hope not.

this