DYEL is most attractive body, study finds

Liftlets and Roidlets mass suicide when?

Attached: rekt.jpg (1268x872, 382K)

Yes... but if we did what women want there will be no society left.

Have that in mind when you choose if you want to attract a woman or build a better world.

This is assuming we only lift for aesthetics to compensate. Are you projecting again OP?

Attached: Untitled.png (720x756, 480K)

>liftlets
>roidlets
Why would people who don't lift and people who don't roid be on suicide watch?

Guy on the right looks exactly the same as the guy on the right except for slightly different pose, lighting and tattoos.

>ms paint
>no source
>inaccurate body fat percentages
>cope

(You)

He probably meant to say gymcels and roidcels. Fucking retard cant even make accurate bait

>Guy on the right looks exactly the same as the guy on the right except for slightly different pose, lighting and tattoos.

*As the guy on the left

>implying those are bodyfat percentages and not the percent of women who picked that body
You're even dumber and gayer than OP.

Attached: 1546616115028.gif (480x270, 865K)

>implying women are the only reason to get fit
>implying that measuring what people are attracted to is as simple as just asking them

>women know what they want
lmao are you retarded? Women want cock and nothing more.

Attached: 1521448991607.gif (639x720, 439K)

>>inaccurate body fat percentages
Fucking Ameridumb

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Listening to what women say

Ever had a woman snort a line of MDMA off your abs then blow you for 45 minutes? You're missing out

Guy on the right is clearly Bruce lee and is an absolute framelet

It's not as good as the lactation room raider, but it still contributes to the good start into the Jow Forums year 2019.

>believing what women say

Fat

Incel

Delusional

Attached: UFTXR.jpg (640x427, 177K)

Woman

I honestly see little difference between the four.

Not an incel mate, just aware that exercise has health as well as aesthetic benefits and that there are huge biases at play when you ask people about their sexual preferences.

3rd definitely has the best level of muscular development, but slightly narrower shoulders than 2, and his pec insertions aren’t the most aesthetic.
As for the results of the “study” you can pretty much throw them in the trash because they don’t account for factors such as the tattoos, frame and muscle insertions, background etc and therefore have too many other factors affecting attraction. Also it isn’t a good idea to ask the women directly which they prefer, as social aspects such as not wanting to appear slutty or overly demanding will always play a role. It would have been better to use pupil dilation or some other method to determine sexual attraction
Lastly, you have to keep in mind that irl with a shirt on you will always look smaller, and 3 will easily look better than 1
Rove me wrong dyel copers
Protip: you can’t

Attached: 8FCD9E7B-E321-4211-A42C-207259F030D6.gif (245x180, 920K)

>right one is best
do you really believe im gonna buy this bullshit

Attached: 1546039706193.png (998x827, 2.28M)

cringe

The virgin studies.
The chad experience.

Same goes for lifting.
You see dyels preaching "but ackshually maximum volume etc" then you see chads built by trial and error benching 140kg for reps.

>self assessment
lol, it's going to be bullshit. Women lie to others and to themselves about what they want. They often cope and say they don't like muscles as a form of sour grapes, because they know the guys with good physiques probably won't bother with them.
Unless it's a study that uses things like eye movement, pupil dilation, heart beat, and other biometrics to assess attraction, it's bullshit.

And obviously the massive freakish-looking roidmonkeys are not attractive, but that's not what we're talking about for 99% of us.

Attached: penn trash.png (680x383, 920K)

I don't know why any one questions this.

Women want muscles. Should be clear from any one who has been skinny or soft then got big.

Relatives, mates girlfriends, exes who are with someone else. Even these girls who shouldn't be saying anything cant help but give you eyes and feel you up.

It's actually a real eye opener to how shallow and impulse driven they can be. You'll never trust a woman completley again when it's vlear how easy they can turn if you give them a chance.

Left and right look identical to me yet those numbers say they’re very different. Am i too far brainwashing by this board or is this image [citation needed]?

>Women want cock and nothing more

I enjoy mocking women for their various female moral deficiencies, but if this were true, thirsty betas wouldn’t be a thing.

but i lift for boys?

If the 3rd picture didnt have that gap in his abs, 2, 3 and 4 would look pretty much the same wtf
>listening to what women pretend to think they want

Bluepilled

Attached: 47800E2E-B1D6-4AC9-BD7B-74E63671C699.jpg (960x1280, 241K)

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

im legitimately retarded

fuck you guys it was early in the morning and i hadn't had my cuppa yet

>from four bodies with similar muscle mass women like the one who has the widest pose

wow this changes everything...

These are always funny because you just know the guy who made it is dyel. The guys who are actually ripped know for a flaming fact that girls prefer it. Coping ain't a good look

Yeah those aren’t massively different body types, and hell im more muscular than them

It's literally tattoos. Women see tattoos like that and start gushing out of their cunts.
1 body is almost identical to 4 body with a slight difference in lighting and pose.
Stick similar tattoos on 2, 3 and 4 and you'd see them score a much higher share of the results.

Regardless. Impossible to say what women want these days. Half of the cunts are on hormone wrecking pills that basically turn them into semi-lesbians with a penchant for pencil necked andro fag boys and the other half wanna be choke slammed into the mattress and have their womb busted by some degenerate tattoo hoarder conviction collector bad boy.
Then you get small windows of ovulation where women typically lust after big strong high test dudes and want nothing more than a fanny full of spaff.

Trust me I'm a doctor.

But tats are so fucking faggoty, why do women like that shit

jesus dude

Because women are retards

Attached: 1546962106265.jpg (1000x910, 214K)

Came here to post this.

Women have awful taste and are terrible judges of character. It also depends on what type of women are being surveyed. The nonwhite and poorer/dumber ones are going to gravitate more toward that.

majority of women and therefore majority of the sample size are fat trash 2/10 bitches
who cares about their opinion?

This is correct

whats the difference between 1 and 4? Did 1 get 60% more because of shit tattoos?

they're voting for the tattoos, they have very similar muscularity

Yes.

>lifting for women
Kys faggot

>inaccurate body fat percentages

Attached: 1531351862296.png (862x767, 1.04M)

So?

Boys like skinny boys even more than girls do.

This is the body I want. How?

Fridge mode>>>>>>>everything else

Muscular men only attract gay men.

>t.Darth

notice how they are all lean, which is the most important part of being attractive, low body fat = attractive face

Came here to point out only one dude has tats.
It may not even be the tats themselves, it might just give his body that little something extra that makes it stand out. If they had 3 with tats, and one without you might see the one without tats score higher.

But in general I agree with these guys, bitches love tats for some stupid reason.

jewish studies are irrelevant. This is a cope for weaklings and fatties.

>Half of the cunts are on hormone wrecking pills that basically turn them into semi-lesbians with a penchant for pencil necked andro fag boys and the other half wanna be choke slammed into the mattress and have their womb busted by some degenerate tattoo hoarder conviction collector bad boy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

>(((Study)))
Don't forget a (((study))) found masculinity to be dangerous

incorrect, for they can pick and choose which cock they take, and they always pick the same guys
remember the 20/80 rule