ANYONE HERE WANNA HELP ME WITH A WORLDWIDE AFFORESTATION PROJECT?

ANYONE HERE WANNA HELP ME WITH A WORLDWIDE AFFORESTATION PROJECT?
THE AMOUNT OF UNFORESTED LAND IS FUCKING UNNACEPTABLE GODDAMNIT

Attached: precipitation-map-59db0167af5d3a0010463d9d.jpg (1725x1150, 145K)

No. Come to Canada, we got tons

There are tons of trees everywhere it is possible to grow and there aren't cities.

>(((Canada)))
>(((truedicksuckeristan)))
no thanks i dont want to get stabbed for not wearing a hijab
not enough if we could green the sahara and aussie desert that would reduce global warming by 33%

I want a kold dark svnless vvorld where everything is kvlt

Attached: 6818911522_fcdc56612d_o.jpg (400x258, 7K)

>I want a kold dark svnless vvorld
How the fuck would some trees do that? The soil would deplete and there wouldn't be enough water. Just move to Oregon or something edgy boy.

>How the fuck would some trees do that? The soil would deplete and there wouldn't be enough water. Just move to Oregon or something edgy boy.

trees block out sunlight and make the local climate cooler

who wouldnt want beautiful trees? Something i've noticed is that people of european descent have a deep connection to forests and trees in general specifically pine and spruce. Basically any yultide tree looking one.

Fuck that. Deciduous trees are less ominous. Conifers burn too easily when it gets dry.

deciduous trees are ugly half the year and make me nauseous i also highly doubt you are of european descent if you dont like everygreen trees

Attached: Darkthrone-Panzerfaust-Patch.jpg (424x500, 75K)

I live in the most forested country in the world. It's comfy being surrounded by forests everwhere.

Attached: foresti.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

Chad evergreens > Virgin leaftrees
Panzerfaust, the best Darkthrone album with the worst vocals(except for Fenriz of course)

>with the worst vocals
I know right why did he have to sing while drunk why couldnt they just made the vocals quiter? So much potential wasted

>I live in the most forested country in the world. It's comfy being surrounded by forests everwhere
no, no you don't I can still see the sun there is not enough trees

not kvlt enuf/10

I live in AZ, a desert user. How do you expect a forest is gonna grow except up in the snowy moubtain areas loke Flagstaff.

I want a forester innawoods bf to go trekk and be johnny appleseed with

>global warming is real
Yikes...

i live in the southwest part of utah theres quite a bit of forest in between here and nevada

Attached: dixieforest.jpg (645x860, 139K)

>they think oklahoma has this many trees

>trees
You don't have great reading comprehension, do you?

>Yikes...
quit trying to fit in with the cookie cutter npc conservashits there is no left and right

real conservatives conserve nature because in the end thats all we have.

Start planting at the tree line and very very slowly work your way inward over the course of decades and decades. Trees have a surprisingly drastic impact on climate including water retention and even increased percipation. A significant loss or addition of foliage can cause a snowball effect totally altering a region. There were other natural climate realted factors at play but hundreds of thousands of years ago human deforestation by fire hunting played a significant role in the creation of the Australian outback which used to be a largely forested region. You can see something similar happening on a smaller scale with how deforestation is changing the climate today in Zimbabwe by making the dry months longer and more severe to the point that plant life can't survive it so the effect starts to cascade.

thank yuo very .much for this pasta 1 will use it extensively in my shilling eff0rts

>making land in a place with shit laws
NO

NOW STOP POSTING THIS

WE NEED TO MAKE DOMES IN ANTARCTICA INSTEAD

STOP SHILLING YOU FAGGOT IT'S NOT EVEN INTERESTING NOR USEFUL TO DO THE THING

BIOSPHERE REVOLUTION IN MIDDLE OF NOWHERE SO NO LAWS IS NEEDED INSTEAD

>also
Making land better when you don't own it is sever cuck tier too, all things considered aside. Just that one thing along with the Earth and humans not needing the extra forestation, just that alone makes you shit stupid.

It's not yours. No one needs it OP. Then there's the fact that the policies don't deserve it and all.

I agree with you whole heartedly and judging by your other posts in this thread I think you're a cool person. I've been thinking about planting trees everywhere I can but my backyard and front yard are both very small. (_ _|| )
I live in the eastern part of the Midwest, in a major city, but there is a lot of trees. It's not enough though. Concrete landfill-hives full of niggers and mechanical soulless suburbs makes me sad. What do you think about moving to Europe? The hard part would be finding a way to sustain myself because I am NEET (not by choice,) but I think that the USA is terrible and not worth conserving. I want to reforest my ancestral homeland, not some place that the English forced my people to only two hundred years ago with their genocide.

Attached: 1538778791538.jpg (463x563, 48K)

hello you arab desert lover

you just want more vitamin d because you want white people to die of skin cancer

thx >w< *nuzzles you*

Do I need to go cut down trees again?

there are more trees in america now than there were in the past
and plenty more to come
granted it isn't old growth but still

Desert loving shitskin
Not eniugh lool at the north central states

bad for business = bad for everyone

republican 101 dumbass