>too weak for physical jobs
>too stupid for brain jobs

this is just epic

Attached: ).jpg (694x676, 156K)

Fellow /totallyincompetent/ bro!

you forgot too much on drugs for any other kind of enployment

I am the same and I think of doing this:
>food/goods delivery for 3 years
>become taxi driver with gained delivery experience and orientation skills (pays kinda well here)
>if I get tired of it do driving school for other types of vehicles
Driving is easy as fuck and the only brain work you have to do is find the correct way to your destination.

Attached: received_252920115395768.jpg (350x350, 8K)

Random drug tests ? I think that's just an american thing and that's fucked up, who care if you smoked a joint a few hours before work ? if you're able to do your job and act normal they should mind their own business.

Most places that do drug tests are places that deal with dangerous machinery, where, no matter if you insist you're able to do your job or not, you really should be 100% sober. Otherwise, you're a liability and your simple existence becomes a very big risk to everyone around you and yourself.

I'm European btw. So no, it's not just an american thing.

ok make sense

You are not alone user
May i ask you how old are you?

Driving will be done by machine before the end of your career. Bad move

Driving is hard and stressful.

>everything OP is
>and driving gives me anxiety
Haha whoops
Guess I'll just kill myself

bumping thread with oeiignal text

Crypto, anons!
I'm gonna be rich rich rich!

When I was absolutely over sensitive and down the gutter and didn't feel able to do anything jobwise, I took a small , simple job in a company as a desk lady pretty much. It was absolutely below what I studied, it was simple tasks.

But, it did really help. It was something simple I could do and it really relaxed me during that phase. It was quiet, no stress and easy. Maybe try doing something simple first, see what you like and then try and do higher jobs? I learnt from that that I liked the office more than I thought, plus it was paid nicely. Good luck user

Same.

I don't think I'm cut out for living in society.

Attached: 1541200003785.jpg (720x762, 34K)

>who care if you smoked a joint a few hours before work ?
Anyone who values their life does. Letting literal retard operate heavy machinery is dangerous but employers do it anyways because they can pay them less. Letting a retard high on something operate machinery is just begging for an accident.

>>too awkward for social jobs
I know that feel
>>too weak for physical jobs
not really, I just fucking loathe physical work
>>too stupid for brain jobs
I actually think I am too intelligent for other people to even understand what the fuck I am talking about
when I was younger, I asked questions in class about things the teacher never even heard of, let alone could answer
my intellect and knowledge has only grown, the rest of the world hasn't
*smug piece of shit mode off*

>too weak for physical jobs
what a bunch of shit
otherwise just start working out

the true question is, though, why the fuck would you want a job? NEET life is redpill

ok this is even more epic

I like to buy stuff and don't want to be one bill away from being homeless.

Gotta start small you're right. Thanks for that good post.

Get a monotonous job. They're rarer now but they still exist.

originally based as fuck
htyfty

>too apathic/unmotivated for any fucking thing

Im gonna guess im not alone with this

Do what I do, walk as long as possible. I walk a trail near home to a convenience store for a drink and maybe a snack, then the rest of the way, then back home. I have OCD which is like intolerable anxiety, I worry a lot, sometimes have trouble with judgement because of it which can lead to delusions, and I get upset and throw it all on the ground. Like I have very little patience and constantly in distress wondering why the fuck I'm alive.

Because its generally not a good idea to let someone high on drugs operate machinery or handle tools which is why most companies have drug tests in the first place you idiot.