I've been a good boy lost 23lbs since the 1st this friday im gonna reward myself with

I've been a good boy lost 23lbs since the 1st this friday im gonna reward myself with

>8 pieces of chicken
>1 zinger & 1 cruncher
>4 fries
>2 coleslaw
>a 2 liter soda sorrel flavor
>and pecan ice cream

mmhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaa

Attached: Capture.png (883x463, 904K)

This is a bad idea. You're going to fall off the wagon.

It's ok to reward yourself but this is excessive

Are you a dog?

I lost 130 pounds will reward myself with a cookie at 160 pounds lost, the fuck are you doing, retard?

How do you enjoy eating at that shit at once? Learn to not live between every other pig out session to see long term success fatass

i wish i had an asian metabolism

>23 lbs in 2 weeks
It’s water weight fatass, stay on the wagon

First of all, fries are complete garbage. Ice cream is fine. Grab the diet soda, that's better.

Not him, but OMAD is ok for fatloss. Easier to count the calories, brings down the insulin levels, trains your mind to deal with hunger. This, of course, is way too much, I would've stuck with coleslaw and chicken for a day's worth of food.

>"""rewarding""" yourself for weightloss by EATING SHIT FOODS
YOU FUCKING MORON
YOU DON'T GET IT AT ALL DO YOU?
YOU HAVE TO MAKE A """LIFESTYLE CHANGE"""
THAT MEANS """PERMANENT CHANGE"""
!!! NO MORE SHITTY FATASS FOODS, EVER !!!

Mommy's proud of you, my very good boy.

asians don't have a higher metabolism, they just don't store fat well. upside is they don't look fat. downside is that it's actually very unhealthy, and they get diabetes and die much quicker.

>MAKE A """LIFESTYLE CHANGE"""

was looking into this dude daily recipes seems EZ and tasty but for now i need a little pig out cant just go cold turkey

going cold turkey turns u into sverige

Attached: fit men cook.jpg (275x183, 12K)

>I NEED A LITTLE PIG OUT
never gonna make it

>>I NEED A LITTLE PIG OUT
for now carnival is in 2 months so this is my only PIG OUT until mid march

Attached: trinidad carniva.jpg (1225x2000, 437K)

>i need a little pig out
Fuck that. Spend your money the smart way instead.
Treat yourself to something fucking tasty, but also good (or not as actively bad) for you, and too expensive to binge. Some good sushi, or a big juicy steak, maybe.
You don't need all that fried shit, you're just craving the salt and the sugar, have a salt lick instead and it will fix you.

>LIFESTYLE CHANGE
I did and now I can't eat more than 1500 cals a day. Calculator in the sticky tells me that I need 3500 daily. I'll die.

No you haven't if you could lose that much since then, you are obviously a big tub of lard. Now hit the gym fat boy.

Bullshit you think Chad doesn't eat a pizza once in a while, fuck off you weak willed faggot.

ehh at least make it a full month not much longer

I will be here on feb to tell you to make at at least 10 more days. It takes at least 40 days before you've conquered your demons.

funny how dyels are so easy to spot

been also doing very well since the holidays, decided to buy myself loads of junkfood and treat myself. felt like absolute dogshit both spiritually and physically, like an animal. chocolate was too sweet, chips were too salty, ice cream was too filling. cancelled all my other planned cheat days.
pig food will put shards of glass in your brain and you'll become a dog. finally realised the importance of good food. god bless Jow Forums.

Drop the ice cream and turn the soda into a diet soda. Those two literally have 2 twice as much calories as everything else combined and literally 0 nutrition.

The chicken, fries, and slaw is maybe 3000-3500kcal. ok for a cheat meal. The other stuff can easily be 7000k for 2l soda and a quart of ice cream.

you have your 23lbs back in no time + more

Attached: pJzIIsQ_d.jpg (640x593, 26K)