Is it a bad idea to date a 33-year-old woman if I'm only 18?

Is it a bad idea to date a 33-year-old woman if I'm only 18?

Attached: 1488668718450.png (477x351, 234K)

other than her being a used up dirty worthless roastie?
not really

call her mummy op

Yes, and for obvious reasons. Just fuck her and move and cause its clear that you are just a boytoy. A lucky one at that, you get a free milf.

She will steal your sperms and inject them locking you down for life making you change her shit fill diapers when she is on her death bed.

Again just get your nuts out of her and then move on, dont let her tie you down user

Good idea. Live with her for free and pay for college with NEETbux

Only if you don't let her walk you around in public on a leash.

What do you consider the age gap cut off for a younger dude/older gal that have a good, long lasting relationship?

5 years. Same with the other way around. Age gaps are fucking gross

sounds better than masturbating but you shouldn't take it seriously

No, that's fucking hot.

nah.

I have been with a 43-year-old milf and I am 25. We have been together for a year.

Just be prepared as they will have some issues or others as that is the reason they are still single at that age.

Mine has a weekend drinking problem and turns into a grade A cunt when she has to much wine or turns into a roller-coaster when shes pissed on anything other then wine.

Have fun.

Attached: 1486407860777.jpg (320x316, 17K)

Show pics of your mommy gf

>18
>33
You're basically still a little kid to her.

Why is she dating an 18 year old? Of course it's a bad idea. She's using you for sex. Don't fall in love with her like an autismo.

I really like older women though, but I like them beyond the sexual aspect

Probably a 'bad idea' but I'd totally do it too. It's really hot.

>tfw you'll never be high schooler arm candy for a mature woman

Is it bad to date a 27yr old single mom if im 18. She looks like a young hs asian and has a lot of money so i could possibly neet it

Attached: download (12).jpg (225x225, 6K)

This. A age gap bigger than that increases your chances of divorcing by dozens. With a 20 year age gap you're 95% more likely to divorce than a couple the same age, with a 30 years gap it's 175% more likely.
A 10 year gap already makes you something like 50% more likely to divorce.

Just by comparison - fucking a woman who has fucked just you vs fucking a woman who has fucked 2 other men before you makes your marriage 6% more likely to end in divorce.

get out of my mind this instant

Attached: 1541517152505.jpg (1024x572, 35K)