/PLG/ - Powerlifting General

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS

>GDE (genetic dead end)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (gay aylien skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (crying uninjured canadian cuckold)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (voluntary evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BENIS (Bulking Enthusiast, Not In Shape)
Eats far beyond the maximal lean mass growth rate because Dave Tate did it at Westside.

>PANZR (pussy ass ncelibate zerg rapist}
Incelibate. Angry. Entitled. Weak bench. Should not be allowed to live near schools. High risk of joining isis or raping a dog.

>CHODE (communist homo of dick eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (projecting homo ass goblins)

>TCHAD (tries consistently hard all day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>MOG (men of greatness)
When a man has the genes, the durability, the work ethic, the desire, and maybe the anabolics to fuck everything iron or flesh with his veiny, throbbing cockmeat. John Haack. Jessie Norris. Konstantin Konstantinov (rip). Blaine Sumner. Eddie Hall. Brian Shaw. Get mogged.

Attached: john-haack-300x300.png (300x300, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/steroids-for-strength-sports/
instagram.com/pitbullruhl?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1xpkky8ynxcq9
youtube.com/watch?v=_FlRzrbQv-k&feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>MOG
This one is bad, because "to mog" is a verb. The other acronyms are nouns, so you can call someone a CUCC or TCHAD and it'll make sense, but calling someone a MOG sounds completely wrong.

This is like third time I ask. Just humour my autism pls.

For bench deload, is 3x3 @ 70-75% ok or too heavy?

t. GAYS

Yeah it's fine, stop overthinking it.

Ok thanks. That's all I wanted to hear. Last thread my post was just ignored while they argued about traps and kids.

You still forgot to add BENIS fucj

I’m retarded

Worst, most forced meme yet. I swear it's the same faggot trying to push some new cringe meme every few weeks.

>she will never step on me with those cute feet

Why even live?

Attached: o trappy my trapp.jpg (840x840, 135K)

so I'm rolling with a hard ball side of my leg which cramps at 90 degree angle and I-shit-you-not it radiates to the same side's fingers which started to feel hot and shieet

scoop of whey with scoop of dextrose as a preworkout tomorrow? I'll be out whole day from 8am and going to the gym at 18-19.

Nice subhuman standards u got m8

Yeah, put them scoops in a bottle and carry it around all day, fill it with water shortly before you need to drink it
Water and whey tastes like shit but if you only do it only occasionally it's ok

How much will steroids help my lifts?

10%
strongerbyscience.com/steroids-for-strength-sports/

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

Attached: YYH_What.jpg (960x720, 105K)

BENIS support group more like hahahahahaha get fucked fatties enjoy hiding your shame with Tapout hoodies your entire life

Skipping rope is great cardio but my calves get sore fast
Guess I have to get used to it

Nice blog fatty

Quit being a CHODE.

Why are bodybuilders so huge but they don't move as much weight as you'd think

Jay Cutler's best bench for example was 550x2, Ronnie Coleman benched around that too and he was a powerlifter

550 for a double is a massive fucking bench press. Especially for his weight.

To bench press more than that, you need some leverage advantages or highly specific powerlifting oriented training, obviously while still having good genes, good response to antibiotics, and a hell of a lot of muscle.

Ronnie would've been Ed Coan tier PLer desu

>good response to antibiotics
lol

Fucking autocorrect. Anabolics. Penicillin is not nearly as effective

>tfw allergic to penicillin

I'll never bench 500 :(

Not only are they stronger than most their weight, but they also lift ridiculous weights for 30+ sets per week per bodypart. The meme of the weak bodybuilder is just something plg fatlords made up so they feel like they succeed at something in the gym even though they look like shit and dont lift as much as the gym bros

wew guys I think we got one badly. Now hes gonna project for the next 3 threads lol

Good job at making sense m8

Pro bodybuilders are strong, even when they do 5 second concentrics to squeeze ze mussels they do it with somewhat respectable weight. The problem is when you have your average lifter trying to do the same shit with them, but do half reps on the bench with 40kg, not progressively overloading, not eating, not recovering and not taking drugs.

>bulked
>just got fat
>2 weeks into smolov
>not gonna cut lol

Say hi to the fat life for me

Attached: 921F8DE1-7079-4F8D-8E01-5C0DF38D1194.jpg (1351x2274, 494K)

lmao you know you should lift when bulking

Blueshoes called and wants his kleinfefelters back.

Did you forget to try hard?

Blueshoes was my first thought when I saw this.

>squat
>get sore calves

why

Average /plg/ poster. Twink gang rise up

Attached: IMG_20190101_174931.jpg (3000x4000, 3.56M)

>Being a twink in the current year
Shiggy diggy doo

Put your dick root away, homo.

Dont worry you never will be one lmao

At least I'm strong twink mode.

You're too tall to be strong twink mode.

I used to be, unless 149 at 5'9 somehow doesn't count?

Lifts and bw?

lmao you misspelled 249

I'm 6'3" and only like 87/88kg. I bench 140kg TNG, but being honest I could probably only do like 127.5 comp bench since I don't train paused bench yet.

Attached: Snapchat-752791299.jpg (1080x1920, 293K)

>no abs at 149lbs
lmao you were always fat

La creatura dios mio

La Judea

I've never noticed, but >her hips, waist, and chest are all the same goddamn measurement. The absolute st8 of trannies.

Attached: HOLY FUCKING YUCK.gif (266x200, 3.56M)

That's not strong twink mode

I'm 18 man. Going to get 3x BW bench in a few more years easy.

>3x bw bench in a few more years easy
>261 kg bench

Attached: 60B98BD76509467CB64C24580C52528720108000021DBF966AB0D_0.png (1300x2000, 288K)

I'm cutting down to 60kg.

Only way that'll happen is if you cut off your legs and take out a couple vertebra.

How will I meme arch it like you then?

fr doesnt arch its an illusion cause by his fat belly.

Just take a couple tips from this guy instagram.com/pitbullruhl?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1xpkky8ynxcq9

Said the archlet

>training
Decline DB bench, seated DB press, cable pushdown, reverse hyper, something for lats.

Maybe I'll try that incline DB row I saw Jon Meadows talk about on his YouTube channel recently.

>eating
Southern food that makes me feel sluggish and bloated.

>listening
Metal.

>feeling
Got ghosted last night, feels bad. Work is going well, though, and my weight loss seems to be on track. It all balances out, I guess.

>60kg at 6'3"
Wtf that's literally emaciated child mode. That's skinny me at 15 before I started swimming mode but 5" taller.

Your shoulders look a lot wider now. Maybe I should actually bulk.

How come I don't get doms when I lift compounds, but isolation work wrecks my body?

Attached: 46390457_292947771349838_1899013306848442615_n.jpg (1080x1080, 314K)

It was quite clearly a meme friend.

Skinniest I've been was 78kg at the same height, a little over a year ago when I started going to the gym. 60kg would look terrifying. Aiming to hit like 95kg by end of the year.

I just take everything at face value on this website anymore because I presume everybody is an idiot.

T-thanks. Just do it reasonably and not like me

You probably don't do isolations very frequently and on top of that isolations have only one point of failure while compounds have multiple, so the weakest link in the chain will dictate how much you can do with a compound without form breakdown.

Unfortunately, especially with the rest of Jow Forums, you're not wrong

Wait I thought you were fat wtf

This was back in like 2014/2015

I made the chicken butter folded things, they turned out ok but not that great. Probably my fault though since I underestimated the amount of herbs needed and they ended up a bit bland, and there was a fuckup there too (see ), I ended up using rosemary instead
Oh and I made a huge mess in the oven (you did say "hopefully your folds were tight", well on one piece they weren't and the butter leaked out all over the place and when I opened the oven my whole kitchen got foggy as fuck lmao)

Attached: erertwer.jpg (300x312, 38K)

Happy it turned out mostly well user. Yeah I usually use like 3 good sized cloves of garlic and like 1-2tsp of each of the herbs. It's a great dish to make to impress a girl just an FYI

brrrrpfftsssss plop SPLOSH plPloooop drip... DROP!

Plop

Plop

Plop

Some rather at turds of Norman khan are falling into the toilet

Brrpfftss plop plop

Splosh plop drip

Drop!

Brfpt! DROP!

Brpft puff squuuuuiSOO DOINK DROP drip

Most girls today are so fucked that to impress them you only need to be able to boil pasta

Strong bench starts at 4pl8
Also has to be paused

Sorry sir. I will refrain from posting until then.

>10%
That's how much it'll help your Wilks. It's probably closer to 20% because you'll go up a weight class or two if you don't have a ton of body fat to drop.

My brainlet understanding is that steroids will improve you around 10% after over a decade of training

But taking them when you're newer to training will blow you up and make you reach your natty limit much sooner

Benching with commands in training for the first time was a humbling experience. I had to drop about 10% off of the bar.

Why r there 2 blow-dryers in this picture

My squat is a high low bar squat. The bar just barely rests on my rear delts

It was at some gym I was at because mine was closed for a while over the holidays. It's for the fags that want to blow dry their hair.

"ok"

Dead thread.

What's more impressive guys. 100kg strict press, or 160kg bench?

Bench

Yea. The pole can strict press like 95kg but can't bench 130kg.

One for the hair, one for down there

You fuck a guy yet you prude dickhead?

They're about the same, but far more people care about bench than care about pressing, so you'll see 10 3.5pl8 benches for every 2pl8 press you see

That's just because his brain is fucked

I wish you were Sean

hi friend

2pl8 press looks a lot more impressive. Especially if the bench is arched. What's manlier than holding 225lb over your head?

It looks more impressive, but that's because bench press is inherently an extremely ugly lift.

In terms of looking impressive: throwing a weight off the ground over your head > pushing a weight over your head > picking a weight off the ground >>> squatting down and back up >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> benching
A heavy bench can still be impressive, because you know that it took a lot of effort to get there, yadda yadda. However, almost by definition, it won't LOOK impressive.

Why would I cheat on my gf? Wasn't prude before, just that the only guys that were interested in me were either really gross or massive degenerates

Is that snatch at #1?

Yes

Based. Wish I had the technical ability for that shit.

I've pressed 90kg in my gym and no one even looks
Everyone stares when I bench 2pl8

Lmao. I go to a really normie gym, so I can always see people counting up the plates whenever I'm benching anything over 100kg.

80kg press is also fun, they all think I'm about to go in for a squat or something.

>Training
youtube.com/watch?v=_FlRzrbQv-k&feature=share
Second session back and stuff is moving much better than it did on Sunday.

Is sumo just for assistance or is that your primary movement now ya big cheat.

Sumo = pee pee licking
Conventional= big cool good exercise

dull