Do you think its weird that people with normal healthy sex lives arent obsessed with chad, height, dick size...

do you think its weird that people with normal healthy sex lives arent obsessed with chad, height, dick size, the sexual injustices put on them through society, womens sexual promiscuity, bbc, ect.

honestly you guys remind me alot of like those black trannies, tumblr, sjw types who do nothing but sit on their forums and complain how deeply the world is flawed and because they were born as black trannie squirtle kins the world is just so hard for them, everyone else has so much privleges, everyone has it easier
yet youd probably make fun of those people

Attached: 781379.jpg (2048x1152, 1.62M)

do you think it's weird that people born to rich families in wealthy nations aren't obsessed with struggling to pay rent, wondering when they'll have their next meal, basic facilities, medical care etc.?

honestly you poor people remind me a lot of like those black trannies...

people with healthy lives, and healthy relationships, don't need to come seek validation from this shit hole.
you are missing something, something no cock can plug, the sooner you realize that the healthier and happier you will be.
just enjoy what you have ffs, really move on, stop trying to bait, stop taking everything anons post here like a personal attack on you.
really move on ffs, there is nothing for you here.

People don't care about problems they don't have, just like they don't care about rude things directed at someone else. The exception is if there's a type of story they relate with, especially one they can become validated by or increase their status by being sympathetic to it.

How can you even deny that men's lives are harder? Every statistic is on incels side, every argument ends in incels btfoing the normies as they go round and round repeating the same thing because they refuse to let up in their quest to save women. You rely on strawmanning and ad hominems to try and knock incels down but that only proves their point that men have it harder, and that women are on easy mode. Not an incel btw.

thats actually a terrible comparison, and doesnt really make any sense.

how is being whiny that your 1 inch under the american average at all similar to being worried that if you get sick you may actually die because you cant pay the medical bills.
your really making your issues seem like a lot bigger of a deal than they really are, typical

i was born poor actually, my family was even homeless at one point when i was a child. there are actually good points you could bring up with your analogy, but you didnt.

thanks for the reasonable post user
I dont take things here as a personal attack, im actually more alike to you guys than you probably realize.
But i realize this place is a toxic shit hole that does nothing except provide a dirty echo chamber and a form of confirmation bias to further cement an ugly and deformed world view
i want people to rethink what they are doing here, just for a moment. and realize they arent the only people on the internet that feel somehow different and hurt by this world. and they are also not the only ones being slowly brainwashed by their respective forum echo chambers into hideous, insecure, and "unprivileged" husks of human. again like sjw's

there are many groups that would say women lives are harder. I hate to say it again, i really dont want to continually bring it up, but you sound just like an sjw, except opposite.
you should try living in a heavily left oriented town sometime, every thing i see is patriarchy this and patriarchy that.
personally i dont think women or men have it all that bad desu, both lives are filled with their own hardships.
>every statistic on the incel side
you said it, incel side
you can cherry pick statistics from any side to come up with some sort of justification to your beliefs

op is a woman

*POP POP POP POP POW POW POW POW*

nah, i got a dick
guess again, friend

People arguing with incels don't produce statistics, and the gss and others are legitimately big sources that support incels. Btw I do live in a lefty town.

So wait a second op, do you think everyone is equal, is that the point of your text walls?

do you really expect normies to sit down and have a scientific debate over something unbelievable in their own world?
i mean it just like flat earth debate, not only is the average person unequipped to argue, does it really matter what anyone shows an incel/flatearther?
do you really think it would change their mind?

again its pretty easy to look at stats all day and convince yourself of anything. especiialy when they are cherry picked, twisted, and given to you in easily digestable images.

there isnt much of a point, i dont have a clear thesis. im just baiting on r9k
but i do think there are more similarities between groups of people than many people want to believe. and often these can be groups that really dont get along well. like sjws, and Jow Forums incels, as described in the op.

humans easily VERY EASILY play into tribe mentalities. this is how sports teams get so heated, political alignment, and incel groups. people want to belong to something, and hate the others. smart people play off of this to control the masses and sheeple.

women can have dicks too retard

hahahaha
im a cis white male
sorry for improper use of pronouns and gender identities, black trannie

>im a cis
*POP POP POP POP POW POW POW POW*

so what? most people on here are too far gone, no matter what changes you make the incel mindset stays the same

Have you tried counterevidence

i know, it makes me sad.

ive actually thought of spreading more "correct", more positive thinking, less self defeating, information and what not.
but in reality, id just be spreading my own ideologies, fighting propoganda with propaganda. I'd rather have people come up with their own ideas, become their own individuals, but thats much harder.

anyway why would people listen? people dont want to be told their wrong, that shit hurts. incels were incels long before they came here and saw all the graphs, and cherry picked stats. this just confirms their beliefs
you need to realize your wrong on your own accord.

Why are incels incorrect but you aren't

whos to say they arent? i put correct in " " for a reason
thats the thing, correct is a nearly entirely subjective term in todays world. you can believe some absurd things, and it can be backed up by statistics, math, science, and real world examples.
people believe whatever they want

>how is being whiny that your 1 inch under the american average
You mean being bald, being ugly, being much shorter than average, being quiet being mentally ill, being socially inept, being poor, being stupid, being weak, being physically impaired etc. That's what an incel is, a truly undesirable man.

Are you really that completely unbiased in what the truth is, do you think that the poor are incorrect for thinking that they are worse off than the rich?

do statistics even matter when everything you try gets you no where

But there's more women than men so there should be a disgusting female for them, but there isn't.

people with normal sex lives don't have a small dick, they already are a chad and tall and normal so they have no reason to worry. that's kind of the whole point

He's just a retard dude, those who know the least talk the most.

>But there's more women than men
That's only true when you count people over 40, there's actually over a million more male Americans under 40 than female Americans under 40.

Women that old are usually already settled or reclusive or aren't interested in dated.

whos to say they are?*
typo, my b

short answer is not really
if you want stastics to matter you gotta be alot smarter and more motivated for the truth than me

thats not true lol

thanks man

ummmmmm I dont know.....
there are counter examples to everything
I said earlier i was born poor, like very poor. I'd say that its limited my oppurtunities, but thats just me saying that, a poor person
its done some good to though, and affected my personality in positive ways i think.
sam hyde once said that its alot harder for rich people to make it as artists because they dont have the monetary need and drive that people that litterally need to survive off their art do, as someone working in a creative field i completely agree
idk im bablling, but being poor isnt all that bad

Spotted the /adderall/ poster.

Most people who aren't strung out on /amphetamines/ don't write longass grandiose blog posts like this. It's so obvious.

>aren't interested in dated.
dating*

same fag

no hard drugs in my system today, but i know what your talking about. kind funny desu
i'm sipping on a cup of tea tho

You say so much yet at the same time are saying nothing at all. post your tits at least and be useful

funny considering your post didnt add anything to the discussion
all thats on my chest is some twink pecs
ill post dick if you do, user
;)

Please tell me what exacly "sexual justice" is