I'm high on heroin and slept 4 hours in the past 48. Step up robots

I'm high on heroin and slept 4 hours in the past 48. Step up robots

test.mensa.no/

Attached: Capture.png (960x669, 40K)

This was unironically my result

Attached: mensa test.png (634x412, 8K)

Someone's gotta be there. Good on you for being honest and posting it. Still within normal range, no stress chief

Plus if it makes you feel better I've done a psychologist administered one back in school and scored 148 so you might be slightly higher. I wasn't sleep deprived and cooked then though so who knows

you're a fucking loser and fake internet IQ tests wont help you

You're a fucking loser and anonymously abusing anonymous people on the internet won't help you. Also you probably scored

can't be bothered to do this again. I got 119 on the norwegian domain site and 116 on the swedish domain site

who else /average/ here?

Attached: sigh.png (774x459, 27K)

Fuck the last are hard

I took it then screenshotted it, renamed the file last second then it for whatever reason doesn't allow me to access to image, closed out of the page and I'm not fucking retaking that test.

That being said my results weren't really that bad, just a flat 100.

hate being a fucking brainlet

Attached: Mensa IQ Test.png (634x455, 17K)

This is average right? I feel like my IQ is closer to 105 in reality.

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-102323_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 429K)

Top 25% percent sounds about right, i am definitely smarter than average but not to smart.

Attached: iq.png (674x481, 16K)

>tfw alcoholic soon to be homeless aspie

Attached: inaccurate.png (650x403, 17K)

I know there's gonna be a lot of meme results itt but I got the same score, and I unironically feel good knowing I'm average af and not retarded, because I don't have crazy big aspirations that need great logical mathematical intelligence, I feel our real IQ must be between 95 and 105, at least in my case, and that's great.

>soon to be homeless aspie
you can come live with me if you want i've always wanted a pet neckbeard

thanks for the offer i'd probably make you my pet though

>i'd probably make you my pet though
OwO

Attached: 1541121751557.jpg (600x1040, 271K)

6 months unemployed since i left college (uk). cut off jobseeker a month ago
Had about 2/3 of the effective time to do my A levels due to college suspensions and teachers refusing to let me in their classes for political reasons
Somehow managed to pass my A levels, even got a B in maths, but I was aiming far higher
No choice but to join the navy as an engineer apprentice, pay is good but thats about it, and they might still reject me
IQ is meaningless. Duller students study harder and stay under the radar. They are more capable of doing what everyone else is doing without objections. They can go t university and see it as a big tax subsidised party, and when they fuck it up or get a useless degree they can just get a normal job.
If OP isnt proof enough that IQ doesnt make you a better person, take it from me. I woke up at 5pm today, same as most days. Im not more employable, likable or any other socially relevant quality.
Robots, dont regard IQ tests as anything other than shitty games. Itll be an undue comfort when your whole life comes crumbling down, no one cares if youre "smart".

Attached: meaningless.png (933x545, 32K)

>Top 25% percent sounds about right, i am definitely smarter than average but not to smart.
You know 25th percentile means that you're dumber than 75% of people, right? You just proved that your test result is accurate.

whoosh
unless youre baiting me

you're the type of user to think being smart makes up for the fact you do heroin, correct me if i'm wrong

Attached: 1535311233717.png (600x600, 317K)

Not b8. 100 is average. 25th percentile means that you scored higher than 25 percent of test takers, which means you did worse than 75% of test takers. You really are as dumb as your score indicates.

thats not average, that's above average.

>Robots, dont regard IQ tests as anything other than shitty games
This. High IQ alone won't do shit for you, and you don't need to have a very high IQ to succeed or even be considered a genius. Richard Feynman had an IQ of 125, which means he wouldn't qualify for most schools' gifted programs if he were alive today. Meanwhile, this thread is proof that having a 130+ IQ won't save you from being a worthless NEET.

>mediocre results
>talks about how being a genius doesn't mean much
Wow you're so smart user

Literally what

Also got 119. Must be a popular score

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-150306_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 156K)

This one also. I just don't see the pattern

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-145436_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 156K)

Damn you got memed on hard

OP here. I actually got this wrong which must be why I got 143 and not that 145+ score looking back at it
So you have an original image, a version of the split down the middle and both sides flipped horizontally and a version of that split down the middle with the right half rotated 180 so the answer is top right. The L+upside down L

OP again
Just add the columns or rows to each other and cancel out the overlapping lines

You actually made me realize I got it wrong. There are 3 shapes and there are 3 states. "Normal", "Split and swapped" (essentially cutting it in half and swapping the sides like the circle to the to opposite halves), and "Split and turned and flipped" Where one half is taken reflected and turned upside down. You have 3 shapes, Triangle, circle, and squigly. You have to discern the pattern they cycle through these. I spent too long fucking around and didn't have as much time as I wanted to process these.

The answers the top right one. In each collumn you combine the bottom two and if parts of the two objects contradict they are deleted in the product, that is the very top ones.

Attached: 555C08EF-A1FD-44FD-A511-85CAF2F45006.png (640x1136, 108K)

Combine any pair of them as long as they are in the same column or same row

>98th percentile
>statistically the highest score in a room of 50 people
Youre basically insulting anyone in this thread who is high-average or below

>believing in something like this
You are dumb. Everyone.

Woah. Get a load of Mr Enlightened over here

got 115 then 6 months later when i forgot any of the answers i got 120. other tests i've taken usually range in 115-120 range.

smarter than normies, but not smart enough to compete with smart people. sad life.

god i wish to be 145+ to be genius

Attached: 135 - chce 145 - httptest.mensa.no.png (1223x822, 49K)

>.t low IQ brainlet angry that everyone else isn't as dumb as him

Attached: 1541680086481.png (657x539, 110K)

my brutha from another mutha

Attached: iq result.png (668x501, 17K)

I went to an RLC school for people with 130+ IQs

I am now 35, you would be surprised how many people from my high school are random elementary school teachers, nurses, assorted "I am in a band" losers and so forth. One guy is director of a local art museum and there are a few doctors but I really thought when I was in school that these were truly exceptional people and would go out and do great things.

I don't think anyone I graduated with has done anything you would not expect to see in a high school with a few hundred graduating seniors

Nah man, I get that too. You will never be satisfied. Even at 143 to 148 I wish I was smarter.
Smarter than most smart people but not hanging with Nobel Prize types either. Such is life

IQ is a fairly good predictor for many things including academic success and income.

>Smarter than most smart people but not hanging with Nobel Prize types either. Such is life
The average noble prize winner has an iq of 120. Winning a Nobel Prize is actually not about going into a cave by yourself and coming up with some woke shit nobody else on earth could ever figure out. It's more about working with others and pursuing a line of research that winds up making a discovery

>IQ is a fairly good predictor for many things including academic success and income.
Going through the facebook group for our school and my brother's normie high school the differences in achievement are not as striking as you would think for a group of people who are in the top 2% IQ wise then force fed advanced academic programs. A girl I used to date is a bartender.

If you went along and picked out average income for our people and average income for a regular high school I am sure we have a higher average. However look at me, I am lurking Jow Forums at work. We had 3 super chads in my class who were football stars in college and had 4.0s and are now high level successful professionals but even they are just working at some school or such.

no elon musks