How do girls decide who the alpha of the group is?

How do girls decide who the alpha of the group is?

Attached: 1541688796730.jpg (1920x1902, 462K)

They look at how he interacts with other males

idk why but this image is so hot, a-are they underage? fuck

>all of them have masculine unfuckable bodies

Anyways, women are born mortal enemies against each other. They compete ruthlessly at any and all costs.

>that slouched creatura
You can tell who's the incel of the group

Numbers 3,4,6,9, & 10 see me after class for weekly anus inspection.

Attached: 1541619814954.jpg (714x999, 106K)

Whoever is the best looking

this
whoever is you most respected is the alpha

user you're a homeopath

>who is the alpha of the group?
The one with the dick obviously.

Originalles

Attached: SmartSelect_20181108-115701_Omnichan.jpg (1080x1178, 585K)

C R E A T U R A

and the other one of the far right has the virgin stance too. The pale one

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-115800_Omnichan.jpg (1080x1923, 886K)

(checked)
this image makes me feel depressed and worthless

>implying girls can ever agree on anything

They literally synchronize their menstruation to the dominant female's.
At some point they all have the same cycle. It's an evolutionary arms race, so that all women in the group ovulate at the same time, so that all have the same chances of being inseminated.

2nd from right is such a turbo stacie slut unffffff fucking bitch

Whoever is the most dominant and outgoing will be the most feared and respected. Men respect whichever girl sucks their dick

middle top and 2nd to left top look like different ethnicities

the look so intimidating...

is it weird that i want to be dominated by these aryan goddesses?

>Ywn have an orgy with the hottest girls on the swim team
Why even live
(Also roll)

Attached: swimfu roll.jpg (1920x1302, 623K)

She'll be choking on white cock soon enough to make up for it

Attached: 1540067997085.webm (720x640, 1.96M)

>Them
>Aryan

Attached: 24832369119334.jpg (250x337, 42K)

>he uses the world 'alpha' unironically
Cringe

Looks. The best looking guy in any group is the alpha

jesus fucking christ 27 is so ugly

pls let me roll 80

i dont even want to imagine the smell o

Sad reality, Good for imagining.

2nd from left+3rd from right

kinda aryan imho

at least pure white

lol you get no one

>Any of them
>Pure white

Attached: 29731890821177.jpg (221x228, 7K)

How do they find out who the alpha Stacy is? Do they have sessions of forced pussy Licking to find the strongest?

GIV GIV GIV DUBS GF GIV

what do you mean by smell?

rolling for 96-98 huhu

Those are the feet of the girl in the back, moron

Its done based on looks lik with males, but sometimes a very tall and fat girl can get alpha status if she is talkative enough

I have done my autist analasys, femanons will agree im sure cause I am a genius tier human.

Attached: 3435623423444423.png (1302x1069, 1.92M)

They are all pretty fucking ugly
shit

>dubs
fucking newfag
he got top tier swimfu

better get a good one
role

stop bullying americans

Women don't favour order, so they don't build hierarchies like men do. That's why female social circles are so chaotic and drama-filled.

They submit to the oldest, fattest, ugliest, adult dyke hag
Then she bullies the prettiest, girliest, most fertile one and tells them to avoid men along with a whole bunch of you-go-girl bullshit

OK so based on your analysis, who is forced to eat who's pussy and/or ass?

Women spent millenias cultivating the senses to find Chad. It is how the human species survived. They size up a man. Look at how he dresses, how he talks, his micro expressions. Their brains then calculate all this info subconsciously and determine a Chad ranking or not. Isn't it funny how you see post after post of robots being called out as incels by total strangers they just met? Or how you can tell that fat guy with a fedora is a virgin? Same principal, but honed to a razor's edge by evolutionary biology

sniiiiiif mm yes darling

This, but on a global scale. That's feminism

Femanons aren't real though

come on qt swimmer gf

the one with the lowest social status or the outsiders

ROLLING FOR 3 from left bottom row

That's funny that you singled her out as the ugly one, considering she's the only attractive one in the pic. "Creatura". Lmfao whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

roll

Did your school have a pool? Mine didn't. I had bacne so it wasn't like I was going to use it anyways

I wanna roll for dat 76

roll

i roll for pool girl and i'm amazing

Attached: 1541568006609.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

yeah i could be happy with her

She'd be my top choice out of OP pic, she looks nerdy and head forward indicates she spends too much time on the computer, the others look like normies or pseudo-stacy/becky's

Prettyest, richest one of course

the leader girls sidehoe eats the unstable leaders ass (left leader), to get things.

Rolling for great original justice.

i dont care let me roll something good

73-75 is the hottest imo how has no one spotted her?

37-39 is sus

I am the most respected (because I earned by fighting and beating my enemies) in my group, yet I am not the leader.
The leader is the one is the best looking.
You dont have to know how to fight, you just have to look like you can despite the fact that you can't.
Even girls confirmed me that it only matters if you look strong, not if you actually are.

Rolling for 57-59 as she is perfect to look at.

Attached: 33AC1BB0-1A02-4082-BB20-1D953A647B2F.jpg (915x927, 85K)

the leader is the one who leads. doesnt matter how ugly or weak he is

Just like real life. Want one but get the friend you are not into.
Then you settle down with said friend and spend your life with her while still hanging out with the one you want and her man just wishing it was you with her instead. The only highlights to your life are when you get to visit the one you like while trying to forget the one you settled for.

Attached: 881DCDB4-1B22-43AF-B085-B28B5EE8A3D0.jpg (604x550, 98K)

Ill take what I can get please

rollan gimme gimme

Yes it does. I have witnessed it a few times where the stronger / better looking one straight shits on the not as good looking or strong one.

Most recent was at a damn furniture delivery place. Some taller, younger guy was checking something and that 30+ year old dude basically moved up when a couple girls were near by and said some shit about they better do this now because he does not want to wait.
Taller guy just turned to him and said no, that is not how your job works and we will be delivering this stuff once I get a hold of the people.
Just fucking BTFOd.
Attractive people tend to not take shit from less attractive and when the uglier ones try to be alpha they either get looked at as being a prick by the attractive fems or a try hard.

But hey, what can we expect. We are animals after all. Looks matter, so does penis size and height and your hairline. You either become a last resort pick through no choice of your own or you become a desirable. Here animals just being animals

That's not true hierarchy is made in any social interaction. Alpha women are the one who has more power into influing the others and the one wich judgement will be more feared. Like the one wich if she doesn't like you, you would be kicked out of the group. Also the alpha women tend to be so "sincere" and have a huge circle of influence both in males or females.

Attached: 1533064567547s.jpg (200x250, 11K)

well being tall might make you more intimidating, thus easier to be the leader. Your friend just sounds like a loser anyway just because you're the leader of your social group doesn't mean you control everybody.

Roll lads roll

Roll me a at pi

rollie pollie originanolli

This. Attractive guys also make jokes that are shit, and nobody laughs, but what makes the attractive guy different is that he doesn't let it phase him in the least. They have an interior well of confidence that has its source in their outward appearance. Ugly guys simply don't have those resources.

get yourself some better taste

you just know that they've attacked leader 3 over being tall to the point that she has a complex and is considering bone surgery to make herself shorter

that wrestle eachother in a round robin format and whoever can pin the other girls to the floor in a 1vs1 and force the others to lick her feet is crowned the alpha

Rollotomato

04-06 or 34-36 get

literally one big fat girl on this whole swimteam and I get stuck with her. jesus crhist....

90-92 is thicc

the tallest and strongest girl is almost always the leader, in this case it is bottom row third from right. you can instantly see she has the height and muscle advantage and any other girl who stands up to her would get her ass kicked in a fight and be forced to lick her pussy in front of all the other girls as a sign of domination. they may all bicker about her behind her back but deep down they know 3 from right is physically dominant and there's NOTHING they could do if she wanted to rape them

Rolling
Please don't be a bint

post more pics like these so we can rate these roasties

would love 90-92 to sit on my face

Roll
Let's suck some swimming cunt

please gibe a cute swimmer girl

I bet I'll get the ugliest one

rollolo want the black one

Here's one for the OP pic

Attached: swimfu roll 2.jpg (1920x1902, 614K)

Dubs girl is hotter than trips girl tho

Dubs will fuck you the first date then ghost you, trips will make you wait but stay loyal forever

give me 70-72 "please"

is this the same girl??? wtf

get for azn

Rollin for da no

rollan pls give me a thicc gf to sit on my face and

Creatura is part of the amerimutt meme and it's what racist europoors call anyone who looks even slightly ethnic. They originally pretended it was a meme against white supremacists who weren't white, but they apply it to every single nonwhite they see in any picture on the internet. People who have nothing to do with white supremacy in any way shape or form but yet are still assailed with racial epithets such as "mutt" for not being white.

It's a very ironic meme desu

i want 76-79

please

>mfw I will never get quads
it hurts boys

Attached: 1531549497667.jpg (604x695, 84K)