Curls every fucking day

Done another 6x10 curls as part of doing bicep curls EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY.
I actually noticed a bit of growth in there, so far no pain, no tendonitis, no elbow pain, no discomfort, no nothing.
I actually need to buy new weights because these ones get too easy.
Reasoning, as posted last time,

>Arm size objectively enhances everything about a man's body, dyel or not, and if a guy lifts his arms are the best indicative of that. Nobody goes "woah bro nice Tensor Fascia Latae, my man". Arms size are especially important if you're running a strength program and won't dabble much into hypertrophy. I'm actually waiting for someone to try to convince me otherwise with something other than "it's so because I said so"

Attached: IMG_20190115_215339.jpg (890x870, 239K)

block out the pain, make your body grow

based 10kg curler

do u measure them? measure every day and log it

It’s obvious you don’t hit triceps forearms or shoulders enough

This looks retarded, train your triceps.

Guilty for the shoulders, as I have a fucked up left arm after an accident, which left me partially crippled. Essentially I'm incapable of doing lateral raises and many movements don't work for me. The only way I'm hitting shoulders is OHP.
As for triceps, I'm specifically doing tricep work 2x a week: close grip barbell press 4x8 and tricep pushdown 4x15

Why the fuck would you hit biceps every day and triceps twice a week? You’re literally creating an unbalanced weird looking smaller arm

You're right, I'm hitting triceps every fucking day along with curls. God damn it.

if you want to grow grow grow your arms that badly, work triceps. they will add on more mass than biceps.

How about you do a normal routine and hit arms twice a week?

It's the only thing I want to grow in mass. I'm only doing a strength routine, I really don't care about hypertrophy but I was huge fucking arms man. I want those god damned huge fucking arms.

I've started with doing that but I haven't noticed enough growth in actual size. I grew in strength which helped with other lifts such as chinups, but the actual, taped size didn't change all that much.

I made this thread pretty much to get advice and suggestions not to act like a know-it-all isiot. I want huge fucking arms to complement my strength routine. It's obvious now I need to hit triceps more, which I'll be doing. I can;t specifically hit shoulders because my fucked up left arm (can't do anything that looks even remotely like lateral raises)

Don’t forget to actually count the number of sets for bicep and tricep and balance them, don’t just eyeball it

Attached: 7FF8C8ED-B4BC-4B28-B657-4BD6BF0E0399.jpg (750x998, 69K)

I thought bench press and rows were good enough?

How do rows work your triceps?

Sorry, pendlay rows

Even pendlay rows work your bicep a bit, but not really your tricep. The tricep gets used mostly in pressing mocements, so in addition to bench that would be the overhead press, push ups, dips, movements like those.

The majority of the upper arm is the tricep, not the bicep, you fool.

simply kek

I get tendinitis if I do a single fucking curl goddamn it I wish I could chop this tendon out it’s the one on the inner elbow that runs right through the crevice aaaaa

This is honestly one of the most retarded posts on Jow Forums I've seen in a while. First of all, you say you want big arms, but don't care about hypertrophy??? What? Hypertrophy's actual definition is "the increase in the volume of an organ or tissue due to the enlargement of its component cells". In addition, doing arms every single day is not only a weekly volume overload (which has been shown to be worse than a moderate weekly volume in terms of hypertrophy), but you're not getting any rest at all for your muscles to grow.