Strongest thing you've seen at the gym?

Strongest thing you've seen at the gym?
>tfw vikingmode dude on rack next to me was squatting damn near 5 plates today

Attached: 1530023736138.jpg (658x632, 35K)

Guy doing pull-ups with over 2pl8

I’ve seen plenty of 5pl8 deadlifts but never a heavy weighted pull

saw a dude curling 1pl8 once, not sure if it can be considered a really strong thing

Well proportionately-speaking, a tiny, 165 pound dude squatted 425 lbs to parallel five times, and that was about the most amazing thing I'd ever seen.

Attached: 4e4c1e4b5ecb0.image.jpg (620x451, 106K)

One of the trainers at my gym shrugged over 700. Forget what the number was. Seen a couple 4+ plate benches as well. Lot of 5.5+ plate deads.

saw a 6' 200 lb chad doing box squats with 545. shit was impressive, he's my gym muse. also i've seen a weirdly massive and hair armenian guy bench 365 for reps like it was nothing.

*hairy

Me lifting in a mirror. I have never seen anybody perform any feat of strength at a higher weight than me overall, pound for pound not even close.

Saw 2pl8 ohp for reps
Was beautiful

>tfw +30kg pulls for reps
getting there

damn. Based

We have a couple of guys that can squat over 5pl8 at my gym, granted their short and on an assload of steroids.

post body

truly a glorious sight to behold

guy who works at the gym press benches 4 plates. he used to be a weightlifter but now he is retired

>tfw the gymhunk snatches 140kg and was able to lift me off my feet with just his dick in my ass

Attached: 5E0FC2E7-5D23-4370-B5C8-AF9888E1A6A8.jpg (601x353, 66K)

There aren't any really impressive lifters in my gym, best shit I've seen is ~120kg bench and 140kg skwat. Almost noone deadlifts either, except my bro and his gymbud. And I don't think I've seen anyone but me clean

>squatting nearly 5pl8s
>strongest thing you've seen

Go to a better gym user, I've seen dudes at mine squat 8pl8s.

>I have several world record holders squatting at my gym.
Sure you have fatty. Get up from the legpress and start your diet.

I used to see a guy at my college gym, was in his mid to late 50's but built like a fridge, benches 365lbs for 2-3 reps for 2-3 sets regularly.

Nice guy, too.

There's only 3 strong dudes at my gym.
One squats 4 plates, isn't that big but has sick definition.
One that's a total bro and benches 3 plates.
And one that only does curls, dips and chest press machine and probably roids, former special forces.
Never seen the 2nd guy do squats or deadlifts.
It's a small local gym, but it has everything i need, and it's a

My gym has had some very very strong people make it their gym. It's also well equipped and about a mile from the convention center in Columbus so all of the strong people come here during the Arnold weekend. Cope harder weakfag

Saw a guy do 4.5 pl8 bench press. I swear he must have been 400 pounds.

Me doing 13 chip ups

(home gym with only me lifting :3 )

There's a guy at my college who squatted 765 for 3 but I don't know if it counts because our football players have a different facility from the main gym.
Nice guy though, pretty crazy to see someone that big in person.