Frontal Lobe Disorder

I think a lot of you here have a mild form of frontal lobe disorder. The symptoms match up

>The frontal lobe of the brain plays a key role in higher mental functions such as motivation, planning, social behaviour, and speech production.
>Difficulty in inhibiting emotions, anger, excitement.
>Depression
>Difficulty in understanding others' points of view.
>Social inhibition
>Loss of initiative, creativity and curiosity
>Pervasive emotional apathy and blandness
>Aphasia, which is basically problems with properly communicating using language

What do you guys think?

Attached: lobulo-frontal-cerebro.jpg (380x320, 23K)

I'd like to think that I am creative and understand others' points of view. The rest is very true for me though.

>tfw unironically had the front of your brain operated on

When it comes to symptoms you can diagnose someone with a dozen different things. Doctors just guess then move on until a therapy sticks.

Well you could be a naturally creative person but FLD would reduce your creativity to the point you were still creative compared to other people but not as much as if you didnt have it

>singling out one part of the limbic system for no good reason
Holy shit you're right OP i'll go get a lobotomy right now

Lol you're retarded. A lobotomy would only make this worse. FLD is caused by low activity of the frontal lobe, lobotomy lowers activity, you need to increase it.

No.
>>Depression
Probably.
>>Difficulty in understanding others' points of view.
No.
>>Social inhibition
A big check
>>Loss of initiative, creativity and curiosity
Yes, but mostly due to depression. When I'm not depressed I do fine with these.
>>Pervasive emotional apathy and blandness
No.
>>Aphasia, which is basically problems with properly communicating using language
No.

how do i fix my brain? i need to know user, im planning on becoming a nurse and those things would help a lot

Take ritalin.

any other ways? im in a situation where i cant ask my doc for meds like that

I dont think there is any other way than some kind of medical intervention. Ritalin works by increasing blood flow to the frontal lobe and increasing its function.

You could try meditation i guess, i heard it helps. Its the only nonmedical option i know of.

Here's one you didn't know

Childhood stress causes permanent frontal lobe damage. No other part of the brain can be damaged like that without using drugs or blunt damage.

so you're telling me I was fucked all along
wonderful

Even better, I remember whenever I was stressed as a child I would hit myself repeatedly in the forehead
My frontal lobe never had a chance

Does autism fall under this? because I have autism

So basically its confirmed that being a robot is frontal lobe disorder caused by childhood trauma

Epic, truly epic.

Attached: dTcAHZc.jpg (800x857, 56K)

Just call it the "tfw no gf disorder"

It may lead to virginity but the cause has absolutely nothing to do with virginity

So basically it's just glorified autism?

No, autism is not understood yet. This is a different thing. But if you are talking about meme "autism", then yeah its pretty close

Opposite.
>Depression
Applies a bit.
>Difficulty in understanding others' points of view.
Opposite, too conscientious.
>Social inhibition
Applies.
>Loss of initiative, creativity and curiosity
Opposite, I do all kinds of creative and neat stuff, always love to learn new things.
>Pervasive emotional apathy and blandness
Somewhat applies, but only when I think about the future.
>Aphasia, which is basically problems with properly communicating using language
Opposite, I have a fucking yuge vocab and speak well in public.
My issue is that I've never met a woman that didn't bore me to extremes, and my interests are pretty eccentric so it's hard to find friends.

You sound like an alt normie

We always were
Origin

lol, correlation=/=causation rule 1 of the scigods.
Seems more likely to be autism and social developmental issues causing isolation which results in the symptoms described, because of abnormal prefrontal-limbic pathways and a host of epigenetic stuff.

t. Neurofag

>caused by childhood trauma
caused by [self inflicted] childhood trauma due to poor self-esteem and low social interaction resulting in elevated levels of stress.
maybe, don't trust anything here

>correlation=/=causation rule 1 of the scigods
This.
God damn, does nobody take statistics in HS anymore?

tbf its Jow Forums most people are teens or degenerates

>lol, correlation=/=causation
No one said otherwise
>rule 1 of the scigods.
Learn to think for yourself
>Seems more likely to be autism and social developmental issues causing isolation which results in the symptoms described, because of abnormal prefrontal-limbic pathways and a host of epigenetic stuff.
What exactly seems this?

well the op did lol- the symptoms match, but generally in the thread bad science is rife not that i expect any less

i do but that's a pretty good rule

current neuroscience literature on autism aspergers etc

I think you're a psychology 101 faggot and should shut up and fuck off.

How did the OP do that?

Yeah but what? You said "it" seems like (current neuroscience literature). What is it?

How the fuck does it help even knowing that unless there's a cure?