90% (probably more) of people arent worth debating or going back and forth with online

90% (probably more) of people arent worth debating or going back and forth with online

they nitpick, purposely misinterpret what you say for the sake of furthering their faulty points, pointlessly insult, act as if they understand your intentions better than you do or act like youre a completely non self aware monkey and theyre all knowing/sigmund Freud, etc

I salute the 10%.

Attached: 1540664623792.jpg (1080x1349, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Anti-epistemology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very true statement

so you are saying that we should ignore the opinion of 90 percent of people are you retardet

that would be a great idea

Didn't read but please tell me she has a dick

>Go to Jow Forums and argue with users
>Feel like an absolute genius and sit there grinning at the monitor for hours
>Get up to go to the toilet or get a drink
>Remember I'm stupid and I'm winning arguments against stupider people to feel good
>Quickly run back to the PC and continue arguing
I dunno wat to do

Attached: 827.png (680x638, 250K)

Who's the girl? She looks like she need a man.

that is the most attractive woman I've ever seen

I just think humans aren't meant to coexist peacefully which is why normies are so awful every time you encounter them in any discussion, most arguments are just people trying to pull status or say leave your basement, basically just trying to insinuate the other person is an ugly male and that's why he doesn't understand reality

yeah, not really into white chicks, but shes gorgeous to me. its mostly cuz of her vibe, for me. she doesn't have that uber annoying needy vibe a lot of girls seem to project in pictures. kinda tomboyish, but still feminine. just my opinion though

Attached: 5B033ECF49854EDF81AA08681BC44BA7.jpg (960x1280, 301K)

This is the same reason I don't believe in democracy. Most people don't take interest in finding the truth and would much rather stick with what sounds comforting.

wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Anti-epistemology

Attached: 1503539379497.jpg (2047x788, 256K)

what's the point of this dumb meme post? signaling to everyone you're an incel with autism?

>she doesn't have that uber annoying needy vibe a lot of girls seem to project in pictures
>post picture of say girl with tongue out
She is already thot like the other bitches you talking about. Open your eyes faggot

>they will misinterpret what you say

lol, was I talking about her behavior? did I say she was a perfect woman or some shit? I've been with enough girls (online) to know how slutty and nasty they can be. relax, dude. I'm just saying, in her pictures, her vibe isnt so... desperate... that's the best way I can put it. it isn't so "look at me arent I so pretty"... just seems like she's taking a fuckin picture.

Attached: 6CFA68ED2901460581AD84F6384B168E.jpg (614x960, 89K)

Everyone here
>implying
they're the 10% ;)

OP is only justifying not having the energy/intelligence/balls to express his opinions, so he just calls the grapes sour.

Attached: b29e43adcbb6d0d762dd5ce1a07fa38a.jpg (736x736, 59K)

>"annoying needy vibe"
>was I talking about her behavior?
That's what a vibe is, a signifier of behavior or a descriptor of it. I have no idea how you can separate "annoying", "needy" and "vibe" from her behavior. She's broadcasting all of that in , she just has an alt look and you take that to mean more than something she consciously chose to do in the moment. Both of those add to a "vibe" you can't separate them.

This is just coping bro. I know the feeling. I had a collegue who was like this in real life. He had discussions to WIN them, not to share ideas in a respectful way. But the real problem was that I wasn't prepared for discussions like this, so he "won". It annoyed me so much, that I would make posts like yours.

hello the 90%

>they act like you're a compeltely non self aware monkey and they're all knowing/sigmund Freud

this guy is a perfect example of someone not to go back and forth with. the second they start assuming shit about you,

>you take that to mean more than something she consciously chose to do in the moment

like they're some kind of all knowing person that is so much more self aware than you are, that's when you stop going back and forth.

you're right, bud. you win.

yeah, I made this post a bit out of frustration. im never looking to win a back and forth. but people are just so annoying to deal with, see my post here
I can't stand when people act like theyre all knowing, and youre some kind of mindless ant. it frustrates me to no end. the arrogance of these fucks. it doesn't make me punch a hole in the wall or anything, but its just like, really dude?

>go to /sci/
>perception of IQ drops 20 points automatically

You clarified that it wasn't her behavior, I didn't assume anything you didn't state.

>lol, was I talking about her behavior?
>'m just saying, in her pictures, her vibe isnt so... desperate...
If you're not talking about her behavior then you're not talking about her choosing to stick her tongue out like an annoying, needy thot. What else is there? Her general appearance, right?

we are clearly interpreting her pictures differently. that's all there is to it.

Attached: 0S0Qo78.jpg (750x1334, 127K)

I would dick her so hard and often that she would start to produce more strogen making her prone to dress up girly for me

You're fully aware that you're fulfilling some of that criteria in your own post right you shit?

gee, thanks for the new fetish user

>ginger tomboy

Attached: 1528507534483.jpg (250x248, 9K)

explain to me how

>tfw no ginger tomboy wheyfu gf to bully me

Attached: 11351633_437156383136457_2022651674_n.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

god DAMN would let her do nearly anything

The phrase you're looking for is "girl next door"

jfc I want her to bully me with a strap-on

They have their own beliefs from decades of life, and you're posting contrasting information from your own life. From their POV this makes you look wrong and therefore dumb. It can also make it look like you're trying to start shit.

Humans have to try very hard not to let out their inner chimp.

tldr- No one is as smart as they think they are and almost everyone is actually a borderline solipsistic asshole. Thanks evolution.

Attached: 7' skny18.jpg (455x810, 69K)

Trips don't lie about feels
Iktfb
Also
>look back at what you wrote and realize you're both retarded