Who is society and why should I contribute to him...

Who is society and why should I contribute to him? Why do normies always bring it up like it is some diety to be worshipped

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

Society is roko's basilisk irl
He's an entity who exists to various degrees in host bodies

And you should contribute to him in order to ensure your survival

Because stealing off of something without giving back is seen as wrong.
It's like you're stealing, almost sort of, not really, more like living off of the expense of others.
Now, I don't have an opinion on this so don't think I'm attacking you I'm just answering your question.

Attached: Look.png (542x542, 295K)

Not worshiped, but respected. You have two options, take responsibility for the environment around you and contribute to society, or don't contribute like a freeloader, not realizing that everyone puts work into this thing that you so willfully take advantage of, but then claim to not need. An ignorant, freeloading waste of space.

Normies give a fuck about
>respecting society
because they are completely idiots with washed brains and worship friendships, social medias and so on. The most important thing is that you're happy, fuck anything else.

>implying surviving is worth it

>And you should contribute to him in order to ensure your survival
>should
lol

Attached: 1441512713027.jpg (390x390, 38K)

And what if I intend to do it when I can actually do it in a meaningful way huh?!
Theres no welfare in this land so Ill happily tax 3 seconds of your time taking longer to cross the road as symbolic welfare.

Attached: aefd9ea5b8815587b83cf12ea17ca40cdaa9e98013513d398ba7072b50c56d8e.jpg (500x295, 39K)

Is society not just a tree upon which We are leaves upon?

Attached: 1338733791960.gif (270x270, 138K)

I did not imply that nor would I ever tbqhfami

So the sole purpose of our existence is to capture and process energy that can be used to feed him? And when our job is done we are discarded for the coming winter?

Attached: 424.jpg (746x718, 214K)

>The most important thing is that you're happy
Of course you would say that, because you're selfish. You'll quite happily take the bus to McDonald's. Do you think the bus driver was thrilled that he had to get up at 05:00 AM and drive a bus for 9 hours? Do you think that the MacDonald's worker loves working in a hot kitchen thick with salt and chip fat 5 days a week? Of course not. But people NEED to take the bus and people NEED to eat. I guess with your system everyone would just stay home and chill out all day?

Suffering is a necessary part of life. Everyone has a role to play, and as far as I' concerned, if you don't want to take part in society then you shouldn't have access to it.

Indeed. Once we create some kind of successor being (probably an AI) our purpose will have been fulfilled. Now you're catching on!

Attached: 1535844476038.jpg (800x894, 230K)

That's very depressing in a particular kind of way.

Attached: 793.png (669x627, 43K)

It's not just taxes, but the fact that you don't fill a role. You're taking a spot at the poker table but you don't have any chips.

You trust your brain's memory that you are who you are my friend. That's why you fear death, as a cessation of your vessel, when in reality this is just one puzzle piece of a much larger picture, I believe.

Attached: 1536504091606.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)

I don't give fuck about your opinion as much as I don't give a fuck about the others. We have just one life and I want to be happy, not to suffer because some random guy tells me to stop doing something because it's a taboo or something like that. Why should I care? I was someone like you said here, an idiot scared of everything when I was young, who cared about everyone and thought about their lives. Now after 30 I'm happy alone living by myself.

Do you know why you suffer? Because you care about feelings of random people. In this way you limit yourself.

But reality says you don't have to. There are parents and when your parents die there's the welfare system and section 8. I survive whether I contribute or not.

I won't fall for your jedi mind tricks, Society

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d--protective-dogs-friendship.jpg (633x758, 54K)

>the analogy
I dont believe I intrude societies functions.
Cant really feel bad about not being in the workforce right, my former boss told me theres always prospects and I believe him honestly.
Better to have the spot taken up by someone thats willing to put more effort in the job than me.
Im actually doing my part by not taking up space and a wage that could go to someone more productive right now.

Life isn't fair like that, having those kind of principles is just shooting yourself in the foot.
Do whatever's in your benefit, sometimes that happens to line up with society's.

I'm sure we'll be doing all of this again soon enough.

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 9K)

That's right, because Society isn't real

Do you know why you suffer? Because you care about feelings of random people. In this way you limit yourself.

I suffer because I'm not a pussy who can't handle it. I have low empathy so your claim that I care about the feelings of others is objectively wrong. what I do care about, however, is that freshly made coffee is available from 7-5 on week days, and that if my pipe bursts, that I can call someone to fix it relatively quickly. If everyone lived by your standards, the fucking cogs wouldn't turn.

>Im actually doing my part by not taking up space and a wage that could go to someone more productive right now
keep telling yourself that buddy.

Disprove me then? A good argument might convince me, not that it would benefit you personally anyways

Because if you could fill a role in society that would benefit my life, even marginally, then to me its worth you being in that role. And by me I mean everyone, and by you I mean everyone, and all of a sudden that marginal improvement is not so marginal.

That saying would hold merit in really poor places were they don't have large factories that produce goods like crazy, and even still it's less profitable to work for the system than working for small businesses. Well in theory because it's impossible to pay your workers enough and be as productive as corporations.

Anyways the fags who say to be a mindless slave to the rich are fucking retards. If you work or don't work it really makes no difference

Attached: 0331e5b94daa0e778bebb300eec38f8300582c50_hq.gif (500x312, 574K)

He's the DEITY that gives you neetbux.