The NPC meme has become shorthand for "literally anyone you disagree with"

The NPC meme has become shorthand for "literally anyone you disagree with"
prove me wrong

Attached: no u.jpg (2500x1250, 107K)

STFU I can see you glowing from here

But user, this is what it always was from the start.

Attached: 32305579_p0.jpg (800x640, 181K)

I prefer "NPC" to "Cuck". It's funnier and triggers Normies easier since deep down they want to be snowflakes too.

>prove me wrong
This kind of sounds like when someone says I'm not racist but.. Then they say something incredible racist. I know females that have taken less black cock than you say some incredibly racist stuff. They still take a lot of BBC and say some fucked up shit that's racist though.

>NPC MEME IS JUST A COUNTER FOR THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME
>NPC detected
It pretty much is, it's extremely easy to see that and if they know they can't argue back they'll just keep using the NPC shit. Stupid but smart.

Attached: 6F84365D8F134F31A477B25360FE19A0.jpg (938x974, 81K)

it's a meme capable of defending itself
Don't like the meme? You are the meme. no one on Jow Forums should be allowed to wield that power

how bout just not caring that essentially strips if of its power

the NPC meme is the new version of "u mad?" in which any response, or lack of one, causes you to fall into the net they cast. like said, it's stupid but smart

No youre right.

When the meme first started, it was just incels applying MMO/ videogame logic to normies.

Now its exclusively used to insult someone with different political beliefs than you.

>everyone who calls me an npc is an npc

thats because other NPC's started using it in such way. Don't lose track of what it really means, people that can't think for themselves.

That's what all Jow Forums memes boil down to, a word for people you don't like, and if anyone tries to refute this the word can also be used to shoot them down. Even baneposting had "somebody get this hothead outta here"

how new are you? every new meme derogatory term devolves into that meaning. cuck shill zoomer boomer fuccboi it goes on an on

I actually kind of miss "U MAD BRO U BUTT DEVASTATED" these days, because that was more "silly".

HUMAN MEME GO AWAY
WE ARE NPC TO STAY
HUMAN MEME GO AWAY
WE NEED SOI MILK NIGHT AND DAY
SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

i don't get you people on here. Sometimes you seem really observent and sometimes you're so blind.

Can't you see the difference between the political reality, and actual reality?

Things run parallel in both. The right wingers are using the NPC meme against the left. It was never about that.

Discern between the 2 realities or be forever played like a dumb cunt.

>The NPC meme has become shorthand for "literally anyone you disagree with"

that's literally what it was from the start

just like soiboy, cuck, nu-male, etc

are you new to this site? do you know what Jow Forums is and that ebin memes like this are their forte?

Jow Forums has been requisitioning every meme since it's takeover
I'm still buttmad about losing the red pill to gender politics

*its takeover

>that's literally what it was from the start
No it wasn't. It was supposed to mock normalfags who didn't have an inner monologue. It was based on a shitty and flawed study, but that was the original intent.

The study wasn't flawed, people misinterpreted it.

People who don't have inner monologue just think in concepts rather than words. but people ignored that aspect and jumped straight into the idea that some people just don't think at all.

A lot of pol insults turn out scientifically inaccurate in basis.
NPC was based on a single flawed study.
Soi boy was based on the misconception that consuming phytoestrogens increases estrogen.
Beta male is based on an old, inaccurate classification of wolves.

Really makes one ponder.

Actually, no.
If a trotskyist or a national bolchevik argues with me I won't say they're NPCs because although their politics are opposite to mine they put thought into it and diverge from the normie mainstream media.

For all their grandstanding and circlejerking nonsense, Jow Forums is the lowest intellectual point of conservatism, and that's saying something. You can't find a more perfect example of dunning kruger on a mass scale because they genuinely believe they are smart and informed.

>pol is a hivemind
never heard that one before

>it's a meme capable of defending itself
Just like most religions.
>If you don't believe this, you're a heretic
>that's stupid
>HERETIC
All this meme needs is free pass to kill all NPCs and it could be around for millennia.

Jow Forums is really a glorified army of shills to organize and try to infiltrate different places

thus anything they run with and shill on other boards will be popular consensus

PHILOSOPHY IS OKAY
NPC MEME NEEDS TO STAY
BASED ON CRINGE I'M YIPPIE YEAH
SAME SAME SAME SAME FAG HAHAHAY

Not really, if you have shitty NPC opinions though you will be called an NPC.
Although there are many NPC's who call everyone else NPC when they don't fit into their program.

Attached: 76486548765967.jpg (1071x901, 186K)

I don't see how this nigger could glow in the dark. Elaborate

Most memes on Jow Forums exist primarily to insult people.

Just get lost you inbred shill

holy fuck how do people like you have this little self awareness. Memes are not elaborate insults to hurl at your political opponents you dumbfuck. You don't win arguments by posting an ebin image. You still have to argue your dogshit positions beyond that. God damn fucking Jow Forumstards. The dumbest people alive.

Memes now are just namecalling. Don't know exactly when it all started, though. Maybe those small brain wojak edits? can't remember anything before that

Nah, I get annoyed at people on my "side" when I see they rely too much on memetics or have shitty over-emotional arguments.

Except we're not. Shills go to a place with the specific intention of spreading their propaganda. Whereas I go to Jow Forums to enjoy Jow Forums but then run into niggers like you bitching about Jow Forums or making political threads and because I have a short attention span I am incapable of ignoring you.

Thus when I see someone saying some stupid liberal bullshit I tell them they are retarded and wrong. This may seem like shilling but its not. I have never once made a thread with the sole purpose of converting people here to nazism. I sincerely doubt anybody on Jow Forums has either.
Lets just think about this clearly for a moment. What threads do you see that would possible indicated leftist shilling from the perspective of a Jow Forumsack
>BBC threads
>sluts are great threads
>that shitty red pepe thread
>Every thread talking about how evil wage slavery is on a national scale

Now I'm not including gay threads and such because those are clearly not meant to convince the people of Jow Forums to become leftists but are instead isolated little enclaves where faggots can go to be faggots. They typically don't make inflammatory threads.

Now from the perspective of a leftist what threads on Jow Forums would be shill threads
>self improvement threads?
Usually those are isolated just like the faggot threads.
>tfw no nazi gf
Maybe
>women/slut hate threads
Those have been around forever.

So I really don't see what the fuck you are bitching about. I think in truth you are a leftist and are merely angry at the right wing sentiment that has ALWAYS been on Jow Forums. You are a faggot. Its kind of like going on Jow Forums and bitching about how sexist the concept of wiafus is.

I'm sorry are we having an argument about politics right now or are we discussing a meme? If you want to talk politics go to Jow Forums.

I love how pissed of NPC's get. Just look at how angry you are.

>>BBC threads
>>sluts are great threads
>>that shitty red pepe thread
>>Every thread talking about how evil wage slavery is on a national scale
lmao you think shitposting is leftist propaganda? fucking polniggers are borderline retarded i know but this is unbelievable

This. I honestly don't get why people make threads about politics on r9k and then whine when "shills" actually bother responding to their retarded logic.

>>Every thread talking about how evil wage slavery is on a national scale
Just end your life. You've already missed the point of Jow Forums and the people who post here. Everyone hates working and everyone hates capitalism even if they don't realize it. You are absolutely a braindead shill.

Where else are there good memes besides /tv/?

Memes have always been about making fun of someone or something or reaction images.

Attached: 1522353463453.jpg (700x734, 107K)

just like every other insult

See you are an actual shill or perhaps you are a newfag who fell for the shilling.
A true robot doesn't have a job. So how exactly is Jow Forums secretly about hating their jobs and capitalism.

You are projecting your political opinion onto every media you consume. Stop it.

this. Jow Forumsyps destroy everything they touch

I disagree with you, but I wouldn't call you an npc. An incel, maybe.

True its getting tiresome really.

i become unreasonably angry when I see one of these fucking funko pops in any form

So explain to me in detail how Jow Forums is actually shilling and not just shitposting or explain to me how everything I just mentioned is shitposting and not shilling.

Attached: 1527050024868.jpg (1009x931, 184K)

unironically based
cringe

fuck /pol but God bless capitalism

What? But how else am I supposed to show off how nerdy XD i am to all my friends.

Npc meme has been over forever

>tfw old enough to remember when memes were redundant statements for gits and shiggles
>fail troll was fail
>longcat was long
>slowpoke was slow

things were so much more simple back then
When wojak was feels guy, and he'd hug pepe sometimes
I miss liking mudkips

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 47K)

The robot you're thinking of doesn't exist. You're falling for memes again. There are no real neets in the USA at least, as there's no real way to live off welfare long term. If you're talking about underages living with their parents and refusing to get a job those tend to leave very quickly.

You have no idea what you are talking. Kindly fuck off of Jow Forums forever. I bet you have a large circle of friends and still think you aren't a normalfag. Honestly just fuck off.

Ok are you a neet yourself? How much money do you get? It's pretty easy to disprove my assertion dumbshit, just post anything that looks convincing to me.

>explain to me how everything I just mentioned is shitposting and not shilling.
if you need me to explain why that is just shitposting and isnt part of some massive jewish conspiracy to corrupt and destroy the white race im pretty sure its gonna be lost on you lmao you massive fucking retarded person

That was way back and sure was funny to 10 year olds. Honestly I can't remember a meme that wasn't making fun of something or someone since 2014

Attached: 1518330320124.jpg (1200x888, 136K)

That's the point fren.
The npc picture was just another wojak before the media got nuclear-triggered by it. The meme itself is to facetiously call people npcs not for its own sake but in expectation of relish over a backlash. If you are treating it as a term for earnest political discussion rather than a trolling tactic you're the butt of the joke.

I'm 28 I live in my parents house. I know many people here live off their parents allowances and many do live off mental disability welfare. I'm not underage. I would understand why you think real NEETs don't exist if you are a newfag but they do.

Good Lord, what a fucking idiot

>in which any response, or lack of one
False.
The correct answer is to laugh and realize what a fucking idiot you look like for even acknowledging it in the first place, but everyone takes themselves so god damn serious 24/7 you'd never guess it.

>but God bless capitalism
This.
But we (World) currently live under Corporatism not Capitalism, so it's kind of moot.

no it was just another way to say normalfag. You have to rotate your insults for maximum butthurt but the concept behind the NPC is not just to troll. Its a observable fact that most people are normies, NPCs ect ect. They listen to the same music, say the same socially acceptable things. They fit the societies norms to a incredible degree and they aren't even aware of it.

Are your parents rich? What do you do if they die?

Good lord, what a fucking moron

Jesus Christ read a book please

My parents aren't super rich but well off. I don't really know but we have a household income of something like 130k. Our house is worth 1.2million except they don't own it yet and probably won't for another decade or two.

If my parents die i'll probably end up homeless or wage slaving. That doesn't mean i'm a communist. I guess it doesn't really make a difference to you what people here believe though because in the mind of most communists everyone is a communist they just don't know it yet.

This, having an inner monologue sucks because your thoughts are held back by how fast the voice in your head can talk

>just read a book
Could you be any more stereo-typically /leftypol/ and yet you are here calling me a shill.

>If my parents die i'll probably end up homeless or wage slaving.
You certainly won't you absolute scum. You just said your house is worth at least a million and you parents are totally well off. God knows how much they have saved up. You're a bourgeoise vampire, an absolute scum sucker. You have no place on this board and never did. People like you failing at life is like someone slipping on a banana peel and cracking their head open.

There's always a new one. In recent times we had slowjak/ brainlet, cringe compilations, and now NPC.

Only an npc would say that as a counter argument when people call them npcs so they can pretend they're not npcs.

Attached: Satania83.png (128x128, 11K)

I just said they don't own the house you retard and besides that, this board has historically always been for people failing in life. Honestly fuck off back to /leftypol/ and stop your shilling.

>you have no mind
>you have no friends/peer validation
>you have no soul
The next one should be an empty white image, to imply that you simply don't exist

mine doesnt stop
it keeps me awake at night

>you have no friends/peer validation
But they do. Thats all they have in life and its what drives them.

The people suffering on this board are people who literally can't afford basic necessities and are living in absolute poverty and an all around downtrodden existence. For someone like you to come along and claim your failures are worth the same as theirs is beyond insulting. You are a dipshit who was handed everything in life and a get out of jail free card in every way and still managed to fuck it up. Rich people or even "well off" people can't be robots, period. You have everything needed to you right now at your fingertips. Your suffering is entirely self inflicted. Human fucking scum.

Yah, that's actually true. But nowadays there are no internet phenomena that are "neutral". Shit that is just jokes, you wouldn't see something like firin lazor spring up naturally in current year.
But god, do I fucking hate basedjack, disgusting creature.

true and fuck both /pol and /leftypol

Attached: 1540299514834.png (1016x524, 402K)

>The people suffering on this board are people who literally can't afford basic necessities and are living in absolute poverty and an all around downtrodden existence
There you go again projecting your political opinions onto everything.
The people on this board are just tfw no qt3.14 gf you fucking faggot. You are clearly a newfag here for the sole intention of shilling.

I'm honestly baffled at how retarded you are. Everyone here is a self inflicted loser. Get the fuck off this board or at the very least admit you aren't a robot and are merely a shill.

Why don't you prove yourself right first?

Break the system, user. Break the code and prove to us that you are the main character. You can do it.

True. It started out funny before every Conservatives ran it into the ground by overusing it. The right is good at making memes but also killing them