Can't even "jerk off" without crying after remembering how small my dick is

>Can't even "jerk off" without crying after remembering how small my dick is
There cannot be anything worse than being a dicklet
Why did God hate me so much?

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 7K)

I'm still KHV but at least my dick is huge. Alternatively, I get turned on by my own dick like crazy. I get instantly horny as fuck from stupid random erections and have to fap every time.

>Have so many fordyce spots or penile papules your dick looks diseased
>It's under average as well
Yes there is my good friend

Attached: 1530471031505.jpg (600x600, 52K)

just become a trap, then your small dick is actually an asset

Well God loves you he gave you a "boiclit" since you dont like life now you can transition and become a girl or at the very least a sissy bottom, let other sad robots lose their virginity by pounding your bussy silly make them happy OP

Please fuck off back to Reiko's discord. Not everybody is a mentally ill tranny faggot like you. Go get hit by a car.

That sounds like a feminine penis to me time to become a trap senpai

What other option do you have OP? You will never get with a woman your best chance is to become one

take the trappill its the only way to salvage any dignity from this situation

I'd rather not be a fag thank you very much

Same. It's the worst.
KYS you flexing faggot.

>assuming I'm OP
Nice to know you mentally ill freaks are newfags who cant even read IP count. I really wish I could line all of you up and mow you down with bullets.

It's literally the only positive thing about me if that helps. Still a loser shut in.

Its ok the only way you can make it is to become a trap swallow horny robots cum OP

No you would line us all up and suck our dicks cute though I might fuck your boipussy if your a good little girl (male)

No it doesn't. If anyone here should become a tranny it's you.

Too manly and ugly to pass.

Good thing I'm barely 6in and don't have to worry about that.

Don't cry there are cock sleeves.

Attached: marquis-xv0zk-a42b53.jpg (620x488, 65K)

>anything worse than being a dicklet
Not being a dicklet but being such a fat, ugly, autistic manlet it won't ever matter.

you don't need a huge dick to please a women. most girls are not size queens

But see every time I see my dick it ruins my day just thinking about how small it is

They all want more than average and I'm 2 inches away

Stop humping your dirty sheets you stinkerbean

Dicklets should know their place in the world and that is being a sissy bottom all you are worth is as a walking fleshlight you will never get a woman and you would never manage to be a TOP

i got a relatively big dick but being an incel it doesnt really matter does it

How big is your benis?

Oregon State University.

>There cannot be anything worse than being a dicklet

Having an average dick and premature ejaculation is much worse than being a dicklet.

I know, I know - we shouldn't be competing about who's got it worse. But...I've got it worse.

little over 3 inches

>I know you'll never have sex and even the thought of your penis is depressing but I've got it worse because everytime i have sex I cum

Are you fat? I lost like 30 pounds and mine went from 4.5" to 6".

I'm not in shape but I'm not huge if that's what you're asking

Get Jow Forums and shave, that way it'll look more presentable. You just need to find a nice girl with a small vagina. And if it makes you feel any better, I'm really insecure about mine as well.

That's not gonna fix most of my issues

I think small dicks are kinda cute desu

Attached: You.jpg (1366x768, 48K)

It'll make you feel better about yourself desu.

I'm not gonna be able to find a girl
Am I gonna be able to jerk off without feeling depressed about my dick size? No

Way to patronize even if you are a girl

>>I know you'll never have sex and even the thought of your penis is depressing but I've got it worse because everytime i have sex I cum

I do though.

If you at least perform adequately, you have a really good chance of a girl who's not a size queen saying to herself

>You know what? It's not THAT bad.

Or you might meet a girl with a small vagina.

For me, on the other hand, there's no way to have sex that doesn't involve disappointment and contempt. Especially because women always believe that PME is intentional and deliberate, and thus an open insult or character flaw. Picture if you not only had a small dick but if women thought guys set the size of their dick by conscious intention and you were making your dick small on purpose just to spite them. That's the position I'm in.

>You know what? It's not THAT bad.
That's all I get to live up to?
And I'll never have sex
Small dick is one of my many problems but it's a big one

>Especially because women always believe that PME is intentional and deliberate

It kinda is, you could do better if you just tried and weren't so selfish, it's not really hard if you just concentrate

You can just wear pants and not be reminded of it most of the time. A person can't as easily live their life avoiding all reflective surfaces.