youtube.com/watch?v=DidAqrqtAkU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you Iids up to?

Attached: sqwush.jpg (400x400, 18K)

2nd for faggots get out.

I made that btw lads.

Watching this:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ6hX57WuqQ

/ourgirl/ going off ranting about racist white 'superior' men. But doing exactly what she is complaining about. Classic Tina.
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy35KBalU-s

Attached: ourgirlbw.jpg (557x739, 137K)

this is too spooky why user.. whyyyy

playing Mushihimesama desu

Attached: 1384270620746.jpg (279x492, 37K)

cooking pasta then watching some question time

Attached: 1541638290537.jpg (911x1200, 560K)

arguing with my gf about 'murdering animals' as she calls it or what the rest of us call eating meat.
this is the end for us I think

packing my bag to see mummy and dada tomorrow and also trying to take a selfie I do not look disgusing in
wbu mr squish?

Listening to my neighbours having a fight

>Video of old, tired looking prossies

There might be more attractive women out there, but I bet there aren't many who can fuck as well as some of them

What's her opinion on abortion?

they're alright but I don't like the pointless dicking around with the colours
>pic related
left is DVD
DVD is also 2 disks, seems unavoidable.

Attached: 1410911476268.png (1424x562, 1016K)

Isnt she a 'people should stick to there own' believer? I didnt think she hated white guys just didnt want to date them

who here /perv/? I look a lot
probably a bit creepy but I'm subtle and mean no harm innit, just like a bit of eye candy

I've never asked her. I don't really care what her opinion of it is just like her choice to be a veggie, its fine but don't fucking come at me with that shit

>trying to take a selfie
whyyyy?

Why does this stupid bitch have two completely different smelling scented candles lit at once? What is she trying to achieve?

>I bought ye a pie from greggs
>wot is it corn beef?
>ye
>ooh yer a gud'un

Watching hustle to be honest squish

This arrived today lads. Gonna pop the question some time around the New Year.
She said she hates diamonds so went with garnets instead - her birthstone.

Attached: IMG_0229.jpg (2448x3264, 903K)

can I have a femdom gf please lads?

idk I have nobody to send it to. Self esteem I guess.

I don't blame other countries for mocking us

lucky trips lad, hope all goes well for you

kek didnt notice that. She's an absolute sperg trying to be classy and glamorous, part of her appeal

ugly ring tbqh lad

>didnt build interest in the thread but posting the build up
good luck anyway m8

genuinely think she'll cuck you one day and rip you off for half your shit

I hope you've had all the big questions first lad. Children, politics, finances etc

I have seen tons of these pictures before and this is the first one to make me feel depressed.

The lighting in my bathroom is god tier but most other places I look like shit

I only really picked up on it because I went to visit my parents the other day and my madlad dad had lit three different scented candles at once, all different brands but very stinky. One was even a yankee candle which is perhaps the most pungent, pongiest of all the scented candles IMO

It's Barry Chuckle in the window that makes me sad.

She is very conflicted. Says she is proud of her heritage. Then says she hates the idea of mixed babies. Sounds like she hates white men tbqh.
Lol mate I didn't even realise.
Agreed. She is in her mid 30s and talking like a teenager. Thinks she is so englightened but really isn't. Pretty funny.

>yankee candle
back when I would watch QVC they used to shill the fuck out of those. Always seemed like a rip off

Shit fucking larp, why would you buy yourself a ring?

want to trade bathrooms pls I need as much help as I can get

Thanks lad, was quite pleased with them myself.

I know the kind of style she likes, she's gonna love it. Not the ring I'd personally choose but it's about making her happy.

Delivery opening threads are gay.

Maybe, maybe not. She's a heavily devout christian and has said that she believes divorce to be a sin so she will avoid at all costs.

>children
yep, we both want
>politics
we're very different but we don't really care
>finances
we already share a savings account and a current account, we have a good grip on finances at the moment

(you)

Any lads Wana meet at the pub on Connolly station, Dublin at six.

I'll be drinking a hop house. Come up to me and say "are you user desu?

Thats particularly nice for something out of a 20p machine. Only joking mate. Hope it works out for you.

>we already share a savings account and a current account
please don't be real

>back when I would watch QVC
Lad why? Are you a lonely granny lady kek.
They're quite expensive for a candle, but they have a very strong scent and last for ages. I personally wouldn't buy them, but mummy loves them and she deserves anything she wants.

Cheers for the (you) lad, hope it goes well for you.

pure just want user to post another crossword for us to solve

I would if I was still in Dublin mate. I met a lad from Manchester outside the maccas in temple bar, arranged in thread, had a few drinks and was alright. Was the night tilde and ebin went to the hotel coincidentally.

She's genuine cringe.
>a mysterious 'law degree' that is somehow not valid
>doing random shit like trying to 'make it' as a dancer/actor/anything in her 30's
>having 4 different youtube channels, all trying to become a star on the platform and all failing miserably
she doesnt even do livestreams anymore because of us

Cheers lid!

Couples share finances, what's so absurd about that?

Aww thanks man, I knew you were just after a little (you) and this whole situation has me feeling really good and generous.

>we're very different but we don't really care
It's more about how you raise your children, rather than how you get along with each other.

Last thing you need is someone inflicting gender/tranny shit onto your son/daughter just because they played with a doll/hammer.

Think I'm a cunt? Come on radio and tell me all about it!
youtu.be/Lp3sZgGe4Wo

>Binge watching Escape to River Cottage
Undisputedly the comfiest show ever on domestic TV.
Shame smallholding is incredibly hard, and unless you have serious bong to get started, a respectable passive income, are a driven extrovert with discipline worth of the SAS and bags of luck you'll fail dismally.
>countless city-slickers give it a go, only to burn through their redundancy in three years and come back to the urban sprawl with their tail between their legs.

Attached: OurHugh.jpg (250x352, 31K)

quick rundown, who is she?

No worries mate. Hope you enjoyed them neet up pints and didn't spend to much in Temple bar

Is there a rule about advertising on Jow Forums?

I would come on and chat with you lads, but people already call me a normie already :(

Yeah chief.

>Lad why?
way back around 2005 I used to work the late shift (2pm-10) at M&S. Meant I'd come home and there would be nothing on telly and I didnt have access to streaming/torrents so I would stick on QVC in the early hours when I was lying in bed. Come to think about it was kinda like ASMR

>looking for some shit job to get extra money
>thinking about buying a motorcycle

I always think what would happen if you were ill and couldn't get out of bed. Your shit is going to go downhill quickly.

Smallholding is a family gig. My dream life though, but unfortunately I'm incel so it'll never happen.

Fuck sake lad, check for yourself, lazy git

>Live in a block of four flats
>Get back from work earlier
>Divorced single woman in her mid to late 50s who moved in a few months ago and lives in the flat opposite hears me and starts talking to me
>Something about a guy ringing all the buzzers asking to be let in with a package for someone downstairs
>End up chatting for a while
>She's wearing leggings and I notice she has nice legs
>Also can't help myself from noticing that she actually has nice looking tits
>Get paranoid that she might have noticed me looking
>Spend the remaining few minutes of the conversation trying not to be caught staring at her tits or legs

Fuck I hate being so awkward sometimes

Hmm didn't realise they had done that. Star Wars has always suffered from the same problem. At least colour correction can be fixed by fans though

>some poof and a mong discussing American gun crime
no thanks

DM, shut in chad, me and some other lads were in her streams a few times. Was pretty funny.
She's just a minor meme that post people don't really know about.

Get on it lad, no one will know who you are.

Nothing worse than listening to Brits talk about gun crime.

I'm no footfag but she has some disgusting looking feet.

fair play, cheers for explaining

>who is she?
just some mutt who used to do livestreams which was a laugh for the lads

Attached: aJoin Me Backstage!_Dressing Room _ GoGo Dancers _ Mexican Independence Day _ Las Vegas_2.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Rather see Tim than that slag Emma, roastie.

Her entire body is disgusting

So when you gonna pop around to her again. Keep making small chat. I believe in you user, you will fuck her

She has a cute bum at least

Ah sorry lad, would pop on the show for a little bit but have to run somewhere this evening.

-Martian

she was only cute as hermione and even then only prior to the 4th movie when she actually acted as hermione and not just emma watson.

>QT
Can't wait to hear the same Brexit soundbites I've heard literally 1000 times before on QT

But what about the En Aitch Ess?

Muh Trump!

See you next week in the town hall of Tyldesley, Lancashire

yeah she has them flat man feet
t.mad lad who loves feeties
i was there lad it was fun but we never followed it up

Bit noncy that lad

>watching every week instead of now and again when they have good guests
plebian

>eats three honey / banana/ peanut butter sandwiches in a row

>not only watching when /ourlad/ hitchy is on
poor show lads

m8 I am refering more to the past, she's only 6 months younger than me and I don't fap to her now, haven't done in years.

I'm always disappointed when Peter Hitchens is on. He always bumbles and the audience seem to shut off halfway in. JRM and Farage are usually good though just because it ends up in arguments

hitchens is boring and glum
>muh blackpill

this post is approved by the britfeel morality society

Attached: 1539287868634.jpg (284x458, 44K)

SOME BODY GIVE ME A FUCKING (YOU) HOLY SHIT THIS IS DRIVING ME FUCKING INSANE I NEED (YOU)S

Attached: 1539192517938.gif (500x275, 1.89M)

Jordan Peterson is on this week. Also black Tory man

Attached: Kwasi.jpg (216x234, 9K)

Watching some Bangkok 112 vids. Pretty comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=DidAqrqtAkU

>Jordan Peterson
Oh fuck no.

Alright lad had some Venom fan art saved but can only find this

Attached: venom1.jpg (1280x1876, 519K)

Not based and bluepilled

Never thought I'd see the day when Kermit was on QT. Watch it be a colossal disappointment now

Attached: paragon of morality.jpg (468x432, 43K)

I'd quite like to fuck her, but my overwhelming fear of rejection just means I'll never even try in case it's too awkward because she lives so close.

That and I also don't really have an excuse to knock on her door and we hardly ever see each other in the hallway

For me it's David Starkey and Farage, Hitchens has his moments but he's mostly mr.contrarian

Your whole perspective on life has to change to stand half a chance.
Unfortunately, most people who give it a go have dilettante fantasies about (metaphorical) ice teas on the veranda rather than appreciating it's a brutal 24/7 gig with a high probability of failure.
Very popular with ex-civil servant sorts who overestimate their ability and underestimate anything they consider beneath them.
>"just watering the plants and feeding the animals, isn't it? I mean, how hard can it be!"

this is so sad. to think that one of these qts could just marry and live a nice life rather than becoming a whore.

Tell me why he's based? all he does is whine and offers no solutions

>im 21 and going grey fast
why live lads?

fuck me i have to go there, time to stop neeting and start saving