Free (you)'s

Let's talk, you lovely people. Share whatever's on your mind.

Attached: tenor.png (383x376, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCoyGDkLWkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OgCTwTV-IQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi fren how r u on this fiiiine day

Drunk, listening to post-rock, and browsing r9k in search of human interaction. Pretty comfy though desu. You?

it is raining outside rn so that is pretty good just light sprinkles but its still comfy weather :)

Attached: 1447184841951s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

I dont know whats on my mind

Help

Attached: D98E7312-DB5B-42D9-80B5-7609F60DAC0C.jpg (376x302, 23K)

I would love some rain here as well. Been falling asleep to those 10 hours of rainy sounds compilations on youtube lately but I'd love to experience the real thing again; it hasn't rained here in like forever. Really craving it to complete those comfy autumn nights.

At the moment of you reading this; this very reply.

Now what?
Orangutan

Attached: AA81C868-7BEF-4972-A2A0-EDA246C2E914.jpg (300x300, 30K)

yeah i have been listening to same song for around 3 hours now just looking at window and computer youtube.com/watch?v=PCoyGDkLWkQ
i even opened my window :)

Attached: 20140415_078_019.jpg (550x782, 82K)

we must prepare for a great war , the final war! which shall end with the triumph of our race! if the jackals wont surrender d6 we will take it by force! heil reich!

Sounds lovely, enjoy it! Here's my tune of the evening; youtube.com/watch?v=OgCTwTV-IQ4

where are we going first meine freund

Attached: MV5BNmMzOGY2YzctNWMzMy00NTViLWEyMmYtYWE5NGJmNTA2OWYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMxNzQ2NTQ@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 (1777x999, 58K)

I want to start getting into anime again because all I've watched is casual stuff but I'm paranoid about torrenting and I don't want to pay for crunchyshit

Is it anything to worry about? I just want to see some cute girls

Attached: 52ad1cec6150b7a73fbc8227bda60dd6.png (999x999, 530K)

Not at all. I've downloaded close to 1 TB of anime and no problem whatsoever. You can also just use kissanime.ru or any other "illegal" anime streaming site if you want to watch something without having to torrent it.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

>kissanime.ru
i don't trust russians

They're no Russians, I think they just use that domain cause piracy rules in Russia work different or st idk

That's interesting, seeing how trawlers tend to do the exact opposite of that.

>resisting the urge to drop it

Attached: 1438126153338.jpg (514x514, 113K)

>trying to stage a big war when you haven't even won the war within

Attached: 1365881512708.jpg (1143x636, 45K)

when the seagulls attack your fatass, it is because they think you just had anchovies (which you probably did, fatass)

Attached: jesus christ how horrifying.jpg (562x404, 70K)

it's telling me to disable my adblock

not sure i trust it

Kissanime = top tier shit. just use an anti anti adblock scrpit

how's masterani.me? a bunch of redditors recommend it

>leditt
I cant vouch one way or the other
been using kiss so long because i can binge literally anything. so i havent really looked for alternatives. it may be good irk sorry user

Attached: b.jpg (810x780, 70K)

It's because their only income is through ads and by allowing people to block them they won't get any pennies at all

tfw no bf to cuddle me

thfw youre gay as shit

Attached: fadsfadsfdafdsadf.png (646x463, 438K)

cope, I ain't

>tfw no bf to cuddle me
rule 30 my dude

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

Im almost 23 years old and im going to hit the gym as soon as paycheck arrives. Also trying to learn german and improve my social skills.

Can I just get 3 (you)s?

what's that? rule 30?

29. In the internet all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents
30. There are no girls on the internet
31. TITS or GTFO - the choice is yours

in other words
Nice larp fag

Attached: JUST.png (991x545, 677K)

>going by weird incel rules
enjoy ur life, when I get a boy i'll enjoy mine more

>weird incel rules
bitch these rules have been in place since 06
Christ fucking lurk more
thats like saying hey dont kill people
and you claiming im following Jewish rules.

Attached: justsmile.png (923x529, 700K)

i'm wishing i could get home to a cute gf that had cooked me a meal and would spread her holes for me to let my stress out via cock. I want a girl who i can degrade and abuse at times and at other times be affectionate and stuff with. that's what's on my mind right now, how much i think i'd like to have that, i don't know for sure if i'd like it once i'd obtain such a thing, but it's what i fantasize about... a woman eager to please me. It's too much to ask for i suppose.

Attached: sam3-620x.jpg (620x349, 26K)

ok whatever, I haven't been on Jow Forums since that time
you should be like
see this is something I can get behind

Suicidal thoughts and the general dread of having to get out of bed are coming back, everything went pretty well for a year but now it's back to normal even though I'm still taking medication and going to therapy. I'm getting drunk with a group of friends tomorrow, hopefully that helps.

no you dont get it.
youre a dude.
and pretending like anyone who isnt some horny dick is going to pay attention to youre larp is retarded. cut the shit. im sick of these pathetic larps.
Even IF girls came on this board they wouldnt be so fucking brazen as to not do a simple google search.
And even if the didnt the fact is we wont belive you. Its simply easier to assume everyone is male then deal with youre shit. we dont wanna here you wine about youre lack of a bf anymore than we wanna here incels complaining about no gf. youre just attention whoring and its fucking stupid.
KYS

Attached: afsdfdasfdasdfas.png (651x399, 406K)

Pretty good OP, i just got done cleaning my claymore and i'm now in bed, shitposting and wishing for some comfy rain

My apartment has some mold in the bathroom (and probably a lot more that I can't see) so I've been sleeping on the couch at my mom and stepdad's house a lot lately. They tolerate it, however begrudgingly. I don't want to impose too heavily on them because the odds they'd let me move in with them are slim, but I hate going back to that apartment every night. I try not to breathe through my mouth when I'm there. Maybe I'm just a hypochondriac. I dunno, I just wish I could be comfortable in my own home.

Fuck you you fucking faggot.
Kierkegaard out

Attached: 0d8660f3c6ed8d39d8e5885afa41871e.png (992x1046, 1.15M)

very impolite

I got Doxxed today on csgo cause some shithead team mate blamed everyone else on his team for going 1/5

Called me by my real name and town. But no address. So I think Im ok

I'm about to lose my cushy job due to non performance so I caved and got prescribed SSRIs. I fully expect they won't help and I'll probably get fired and I'll have to be NEET for the first time in my life.

Only one more day of wagecucking and I'm free to do spend my whole weekend in front of the PC, doing nothing, again.

It's always the same game. When working I hope to get home as quick as possible, once home I do nothing but watching anime or crying about my failed trainwreck of a life. Life sure is great, innit?

Attached: 1525886195558.png (583x464, 163K)

Im something of a gamer myself

Watchu playin?

I'm okay user, not really but I'm calm, I guess. I like a person a lot and I have other people who have crushes on me but I'm so stuck on a person who rarely recognizes me anymore so in a mellow kms mood 24/7

Why don't you contact your landlord? I had a similar problem in my bathroom but I put it off for days because I was paranoid of possible contractors coming in and seeing my sorry state of a living space. They got it fixed and didn't (say they) cared.

I want to be cuckolded so hard. I'm a fucking faggot.
I want to be sissified and made to worship big black cock because I'm a total faggot.

Attached: f704c593ace0bb2d575f6c8af4d517af300527fa_00.gif (320x320, 75K)

Currently not much, lost interest in vidya quiet a while ago. Sometimes I force myself to play an hour or two on a piece. Recently played some rising storm 2, they added a campaignmode which was quiet fun for a while.

You playing anything in particular atm?

He knows about it. My upstairs neighbor's washing machine broke, it flooded the bathroom and fucked up the ceiling. I thought he would gut the entire bathroom seeing as how there was mold growing around the shower and there was paint peeling off the walls, but all he did was put new drywall in the bathroom ceiling. I haven't really pressed the issue because it was already like that when we moved in and he's kind of an asshole anyway.

I'm trying to get good at drawing tiddies and it's really hard

Attached: Woman1.jpg (474x1080, 54K)

To be honest my issue wasn't fixed either. I actually thought the contractor would have torn out and replaced the dry wall but instead he just painted over it. He said it would be a two day job and it took four days. That's not counting one of the days where he contacted me in the morning saying he couldn't make it because he got trashed at some party, subsequently trying to pull some pity shit. I should probably say something to my landlord as he's a very nice guy but I really don't care to bother him or alert further people to my trashed, depressed apartment.

I'm honestly considering just buying a van and leeching off fast food restaurants for wifi.

Where tf is the creativity thread??? I have something I want to post

You're not retarded because you're a female, it's because you replied to incel bait. Just don't waste your time. It's funny that someone who pulls the oldfag card replies to something which obviously irritates them.

KissAnime.com my friend. Just install an antivirus first.

i only go on this board because i know i'm faking my way through life and lifting is very slow improvement