Why do they include calorie information in menus but never sugar or salt content?

Why do they include calorie information in menus but never sugar or salt content?

Counting calories is a meme

Attached: 1547600948426.jpg (1125x1045, 107K)

holy shit I hate avocados now?

salt is not bad for you, you have a better argument worrying about all the various micronutrients

Yes, cause the people who consume nutella on toast don't smother more than that nor eat more than one piece.

Ahem

Attached: 20110218_7848-My-First-Vegemite-Taste-Test_Vegemite-nutrition-information.jpg (300x400, 36K)

Nutella is actually one of the least bad processed junk.

>almost entirely consiting of palm oil and sugar
>least bad

Attached: 1538664643632.png (483x497, 282K)

Attached: 1544221507074.png (750x767, 298K)

I cut and bulk with nutella bagels its my favorite carb source. Jesus just have some self control

Sugar increases cancer growth rates, yellows your teeth over time, causes insulin irregularity leading to low blood sugar causing anxiety

>toast

they lied to us & gave me diabetes with their lies telling me fat & meat was the problem while stuffing me full of sugar

someone need to pay for this who do i kill

This is a great image.

Because the mere fact that you're at a restaurant is proof that you don't actually give a shit.

Yourself, lardo.

mmmm Vegemite,
I was surprised how much i enjoy that shit and marmite.

NO, fat people are a meme. I never have and never will believe that people just "don't know" how to eat healthy. Everybody knows what healthy food is, and likewise everybody knows Nutella isn't. One serving of Nutella is 21g of sugar and the rest is fat from palm oil. It's literal garbage. Meanwhile, half an avocado has fiber, healthy fat, tons of potassium and various other micros.

Attached: 1281213230028.jpg (220x221, 21K)

This guy has to be american

Sugar and Complex carbs are bad for you. Avoid those and you don't have to worry about counting calories.

Where does one acquire this gain spread? Ive never seen it in any grocery stores

>He doesn't come from the land down under

why the fuck are you eating bread

What's the appeal of nutella?

85%of the world still sees all fat as bad while thinking sugar only give fat people diabetes

>What's the appeal of chocolate

Based Vegemite kid

Attached: 1543024227302.jpg (320x214, 19K)

Based

Epic xDD

while I somewhat agree with you, OP pic illustrates a common misconception people have about "healthy" foods, being that you just lose weight by eating them. I know a lot of people who will chose "healthier" options like whole grains, organic shit, food with a lot of vegetables, but are still just fat as fuck because they eat too much. I was visiting my mom and she asked me why I wasn't eating the frozen chicken stir fry thing she bought because it had chicken, rice, and vegetables. However the ratio of rice:everything else and the amount of sauce made it so the protein/cal was way too low for what I can eat as a meal on a cut, even pizza would've had a better macro ratio for me.

people are retards and don't actually care about the quanitity of foods they eat

also the avo would curb your hunger much more than the nutella, leading you to eat less.

Cant you hear the thunder?

Basically this. There's little point in eating only salads to lose weight if that shit is 1000+ calories.

i ate 3100 calories today so i guess that means nutella bread is healthier than my whole day lol

>thinking all calories are equal
never gonna make it

wow

the salads are only 1000+ calories because they are loaded with mayo based dressing, cheeses, and croutons - all of which people know full well to be unhealthy

When you get it senpai make sure your butter to vegemite ratio is 3:1 you only need to spread it fine till you get a taste for it boy then you're fuckin on

It's mostly sugar, with some hazelnuts, cocoa, and extra sugar for flavor.

God tier spread coming through.

Attached: 511wecYq3fL._SY450_.jpg (376x450, 29K)

I dont have glasses, so I cant read that for shit

It says "World's Best Food: Caution Not For Pooftas"

Attached: tones.jpg (316x421, 22K)

Avocados are mostly fat.
That's why I hate them so much. It's a non-delicious way to eat fat.

How do I get that body

Hmm healthy fat and whole grain vs bleached flour and diabetes butter. Tough decision.

>Delicious way to eat healthy fat.
FTFY

My issue with them is that now that they're a meme they're $1 each on sale, minimum.
A decade ago they were cheap, even adjusting for inflation, although harder to find

>nutrition is only about calories
>implying that high calorie foods are always bad
>implying avocado isn’t infinitively healthier than industrial over-sugared palm oil Nutella shit
Imagine being this much of an ignorant fat fuck. I bet you also think fruit is bad.

fruit is bad though, shits loaded with sugar

>sugar is bad
Fatty detected

I know, I just hate raw avocado taste.

Amazon vegemite or marmite.

>comparing 265kcal of one of the best fat sources to 252kcal of simple sugar
kek

>implying half an avocado on brown toast is ALWAYS 265 calories and 30g of nutella on white toast is ALWAYS 252 calories

cicofags are insufferable

faggot

fat fuck

Fruit is almost entirely lacking in nutritional value yet people think you need multiple servings each day

>hurr durr eat this instead of this to eat 13 calories less!

if you think this sort of thinking is at all useful, you should kill yourself

everyone knows that nutrition labels will never be 100% accurate do to small measurement discrepancies, but you completely missed the point of the OP. don't (You) me again you fat autistic retard

you're the type of fat fuck that sees "200 calories burned" on an exercise bike then goes and eats a 200 calorie candy bar

literally kill yourself you fucking nigger

Dude, ONE fucking kiwi will give you enough vitamin C for a day, plus a bunch of other stuff. How is that lacking in nutritional value?

If you don't understand there’s no such thing as “bad food” or “good food” and that nutrition is about proportions and having correct balance, you are pretty much a retard.
Unless you are a fat fuck that eats 7 bananas per day, 2 or 3 fruit a day won’t hurt anyone.
>people think you need multiple servings each day
You can apply that principle to any kind of food. Yes, you can stay healthy without eating fruit, but that doesn't imply it's bad. I guess fruit is heavily recommended because it's a better alternative than eating sugary snacks.

He skipped the "nutrition isn't only about proteins, carbos and fats. Vitamins and fiber are also essential" class

LEAVE THIS BOARD YOU STUPID AUSSIE

Have you tried em with jalapeños, or red onion?

No. Jow Forums belongs to Australia, cunt.

Attached: 1543119911768.jpg (1024x762, 140K)

>retard doesn’t think berries are nutritious

Or people could have some willpower and deal with being hungry. More discipline would be a boon to society desu.

Nutella is demonised because it contains palm oil
stop killing the fucking orangutans

Nutella (chocolate) tastes good but putting it on bread or toast tastes absolutely fucking disgusting.

Beceuse people just ignore it.

>that pic

Sugars and refined carbs are objectivelly bed. Bed for your gut's bacteria, bed for your insulin sensitivity and bed for your caloric intake if that's all that you eat (you still needs nutrients but you did already consume a lot of calories).

And i'm Italian.

It's well known that the sauces and rice that are usually put into stir-frys aren't healthy though.

If you actually avoid eating crap altogether you can lose weight eating more or less as much healthy food as you want.

Do you EVER exercise?

nice momscience

>simple carbs are bad
>complex carbs are bad
>don't count calories
How do I know you're fat

>eating bread

In terms of net weightloss, they pretty much are

woah I wonder why it tastes like Satan’s salty butthole

Be active 40s boomer (swimming) and eat a lot of fancy bread and aged cheeses

based and ranga pilled

Attached: thumbs-up-orangutan.jpg (400x266, 28K)

unless you're a kid you don't add a shitty sauce and unhealthy shit to your salad.if you don't enjoy eating a plate full of tasteless leaves and vegetables like cucumber zucchini you go to veggies with actual taste and nutritional value like brocoli, aspargus, eggplant, mushrooms, peppers and shit like that

honestly if you are eating out at a restaurant you should be grateful they even bother putting calories on their menu. Ignoring the fact there is probably like a 400 calorie difference between the actual dish and the menu (if it’s a real restaurant that doesn’t just reheat everything), you shouldn’t worry so much about your macros and just try to at least eat a responsible amount of calories. Wherever you go, unless specifically by design, you are going to eat fat laden and salt loaded food because butter and salt is what makes restaurant food so good.

Toasting

Attached: 1546582237080.png (1000x1000, 250K)

Based

Holy shit you mix it with butter? Actually filthy, likely not even Australian.

Every cunt I know piles it on THICK.

its called yeast extract if non branded, many stores do their own version

those "nutrition" ig accounts are just fatties echo chambers.
They have that mentality that "eat tasty to love your body" because it's tasty, that's the same is doing fucking heroine because it feels good.

Fucking disgusting

Yeah but one is organic and the other one is processed poison. Try living off nutella for a while.

no its because they eat shit they shouldn't eat, like plants.

Marmite>Vegemite

>brown toast
Brown is a colour not an ingredient. Unless it specifically says whole grain you're getting jewed with colorants or roasted flour.

make me faggot.

Attached: 1547188717452.png (600x600, 138K)

Sheilas and poofters do that. If the Vegemite is not near black like the void of space you are a fucking maggot poofta and can fuck right off!

no

Fuck you ass shit

Attached: 1546074268146.jpg (241x209, 16K)

>Never sugar
They only have so much space on a menu. If it matters you can look it up.

>Never salt

Unless you have some heart condition it doesn't fucking matter. I exercise and sweat so I need extra sodium.

you have to stop the boats

berries are pretty much the only remaining actually healthy fruit.
change my mind

Counting calories is dumb. To be healthy all you have to do is avoid eating sugars with fats. Nutella is shit because it's got the fat:sugar ratio that is highly addictive and devastating to your body. When you wanna do exercise eat some carbs or some fruit juice, and the rest of the time eat fatty salads, eggs, meat, whatever. This is the correct way to eat.

I hate faggots like you

>Nutella
>palm oil
Yikes!

Attached: that lady from the back of magazines.jpg (344x721, 134K)

fuck you dyel mouthbuds pussy

Avocado has infinite more nurtrition than Nutella which is mostly just sugar

>B-B-BUT DER BAD CALORIES BRO!!!

Attached: wojakdumbcunt.jpg (485x443, 39K)