/skinnyfat/ general

did you kill yourself yet?
what routines are you doing?
bulk/recomp/cut?

don't give up yet

Attached: ooganooga.jpg (145x90, 3K)

What is even the difference between a skinnyfat and a skinny guy?

Is it just simply 20lbs of fat? or genetics?

Been lifting about 5 months, my body builder friend taught me form and some basics but that's it.
I'm 5'11 and went from 108 lbs to 134. Nearly tripling all of my compound lifts now.
I didn't fall for SS.
What routine would be the best for Aesthetics?
Bulking for now I suppose.

Sorry, meant to say i've nearly doubled my compounds.

I wouldn't say it is genetics. Skinny fat is basically a cross between skinny and fat; too much cardio and probably on a severe calorie restriction
well what have you been doing so far?

Advice for all skinnyfatfags: Bulk/LeanBulk and improve your lifts out of dyel phase. Then you may cut.

Doing otherwise will just keep you in skinnyfat purgatory forever

Heights being equal, which form is better if you can't be fit? I think it goes skinny>skelly>fat>skinnyfat

I'm probably retarded, but I did this for about 6 months and just got fatter. I was using Starting Strength.
What was I doing wrong? I did a +500 surplus

this, advice for all skinnyfats: starve yourself until you're skinny. That way, you look more attractive and can start lifting on a clean slate.

Making progress. Early 2018 here

Attached: 6621A6AC-C9E8-4D52-8FF0-8D8399803232.jpg (689x1221, 645K)

Well? What the fuck have you been doing?

Vs tonight

Attached: 55947097-7DD0-4460-BC6B-1439525F944D.jpg (597x848, 298K)

I know this routine is probably going to seem like shit, cause it most likely is, but...
I do a 4-day brosplit going legs->chest->bi/tri->shoulders. I go 6 times a week and hardly get too sore. I run a mile before every workout as well. I honestly just go til failure on most lifts. Leg day is mainly squat, leg press, calf raises and a few others. Chest is bench, decline/incline/flat dumbbell press with some cable flys. Arms is mainly curl, tricep dips, farmers walk. Shoulders are shrugs, overhead dumbbell press, facepulls, lat pulldowns and such.
I'm getting stronger, I just don't know how this is going to make me look farther down the line.

good work user, im proud of you

bulking the whole time?

Yes, I'm trying to be more consistent with my diet. I already know 134 lbs is shit. I want to hit 170 so still a long ways to go.

I'm just going to say fuck it and copy your routine if it worked for you.
How much did you go over your TDEE?

I'm 5'9 and and 142lbs. Right now I'm doing PPLPPLx and cutting at 200-300 calories deficit.

>cutting while skinnyfat
not gonna make it

It varies a lot, sometimes I don't eat breakfast and have to binge eat later in the day to make up for it. Biggest thing for me is not skipping breakfast because I'd be about 15 lbs heavier if I didn't. I drink 1 whey shake every day though. This routine is literally what my body builder friend taught me and I've just been repeating it, but he's 6'4 with a giant frame.

Brainlet.

prove me wrong

um sweetie, (You) prove me wrong

I used to be a 165 skinny fat that sorta looks like he lifts. at 5'9 I really should have leaned down all the way to 145 and make 165 my heaviest weight and 155 my average with 145 a my summer cut weight.

I'm currently 185.

For those who are not quite short and not quite tall and for those were life long fatties, cut slow and get lean REAL lean. When I got down all the way to 160 I thought I looked small for my size with still a little pudge so I thought it wouldnt hurt to get back up to 175, all what really happened was I got fatter.

Skinny fats should strip down to learn mode to remove all that shit from your body and then lean bulk slow because your fat fuck ass will get fat so quick

I did that but am still skinny fat. About 1/2/3/no deadlifts. Lean bulked 7 lbs over 13 weeks but just look fatter.

>tfw twice as strong as johnny sins but look 5 times worse

Attached: 13-week-progress.png (2160x720, 3.4M)

Tell me how I get lean like I’m a retard:
I’m 18, never lifted before, and probably the worst skinny fat case ever seen
5’10
165~ pounds

Fucking this.
All the other skinnyfag don't want to cut.
Always cut. And cut slowly.

I'm and that's what I did lol. 5'10" 168-->175, lean bulked cause people online called me small and told me to start lifting (even though I was at 85/185/245/no dl to start with). I thought lean bulking instead of bulking would make me look barely fatter, but now I'm a skinny fat who's almost at fatty territory now.

I wish I just cut to 145-150 skelly mode and permabulked for the rest of my life.

Why does every beefcake on YouTube and on fit say to bulk?

and Jow Forumsgainit

>Oh you're a 20% skinny fat?
NAH THERE'S A FAINT OUTLINE OF ABS KEEP BULKING BRO
>Oh you don't care about strength and only want to look good?
NAH KEEP BULKING BRO
>Oh you're gaining 10 lbs of month?
NICE JOB KEEP BULKING BRO

Haven't posted my body before. Pls no bulli.

Former fatty 86kg(188lbs) @ 176cm(5'9?)
Currently 65kg(143lbs)
Wat do?

Attached: IMG_20190116_092804.jpg (3456x4178, 2.21M)

Curious too. I look like this

Bump

>wat do?
what the fuck do you think. jesus just cause you're fat doesn't mean you gotta be retarded. build muscle by lifting weights

Bulk or cut? Protein intake?( If cutting)

recomp. lift weights and don't eat like shit. you have no muscle mass so don't cut. and you're already fat so don't bulk.

So can any of you skinnyfatters see your rib cage? I'm somewhat skinny all over, but I just have a big gut but can actually see my rib cage.

Nice what you do

You did SS

Get on a program with linear periodization

HEY FATTIES

eat less carbs more protein, lift weights, do cardio
this shit isn't rocket science

Meet protein quota, eat at a 500-700 calorie deficit, lift heavy weights and do some cardio here and there. Repeat until you reach 10% body fat, then leanbulk your way into gains.