I'm an ugly beta autist loser 28 year old with no friends, acquaintances or social experiences since school...

I'm an ugly beta autist loser 28 year old with no friends, acquaintances or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, and I've never been to a pub, club, or party, even through university.

I did a degree I had no interest in, so I forgot everything in it. I became the ugly loser that nobody talked to within one day of all of my jobs. I'm blackpilled and know that women and Chads have lives on easy mode and sex and good times on tap, while my life will be difficult

I waste all my free time on internet browsing. I binge on junk food and coffee almost every day, which rapes my bank balance. I have no passions. I have read many more books than most people my age but couldn't talk about anything in an informative manner for more than 10 minutes. I see my previous success in education as evidence of my lack of initiative and high docility. I now feel more proud of the times when I did badly due to losing all interest- at least that was evidence of balls.

I'm a meek, charismaless loser. I failed over 50 graduate job interview processes. I have a good job that I will start later this year but I am not posh or extroverted enough to succeed in the workplace. A large percentage of my money will go on rent. Working 9-5 feels like a prison sentence.

I'm 28 and have none of the happy social memories that people my age have. I lived in London for over a year and felt sad the entire time, from summer to summer. My job miraculously required no work and I couldn't use the time at all. I spent two years straight as a NEET or working part time, and I didn't show any initiative to do anything seriously productive in my free time at all.

I envy people that can "produce", i.e., entrepreneurs, STEM academics, good artists. I just mindlessly consume. And at work, I will be a bureaucrat. I am back office material without any connections. There are hundreds of 21 year olds making millions through software.

Attached: 1509199544654.jpg (600x630, 14K)

Nice blog
tl;dr

literally explained alt rigt icels poltards...bt least got a ob ad traveled.

poor people i te 3rd world woder ow cold o fail beig bor ere ad beig wite....

basically in your identical situation at 27 OP, in the bay area california. my father is going to kick me out of the house (yes i still live with my parents) at the end of february and honestly after they do that i'm probably going to kill myself

take a big loan first a blow it

Based African-American stroke poster

why would i take a big loan

This is the part where you go on an adventure
An adventure called heroin
Jk
It's all fent now partially thanks to yours truly good luck and Good Night

Should we call an ambulance?

i ave a broke keboard.
six seve ke a dow
8 kes are dead

Based, I agree completely

Jesus dude I'm from the bay and it's not that hard to find a job
Did you not have any career goals in your 20s? What have you been doing all this time

Can someone seriously explain to me how you're in your late 20s now and didnt make any plans for the future?

Attached: EE8C8240-0A0E-42AA-A0D3-9F9B8D0DAF21.jpg (699x485, 68K)

Some people believe they can put that stuff off indefinitely. Others think its just too stressful to think about jobs/finances.

And? What was even a point in your blog post? Just telling about your shit won't fix it. If you had real friends, they would call you out and maybe help with some problems.

I really don't know what to say
I'm not a neet and never have been but this whole thing about guys not being able to find a stable career makes no sense
I'm getting offers all over the US

I'm a different person but my goals changed during my twenties and I let my depression make me a NEET.
I had gone 100% into a career only to find that I wanted nothing to do with it once I got serious experience with it and I was too late to change.
Now I'm trying to get out of NEEThood and find something else to dedicate 100% to.

what's your job?

I've not fully pieced it all together myself. I'm just going off of the footnotes that I've gotten from people on here.

What career?

Pharmacy

Theres a fucking board literally dedicated to the pathetic and only the pathetic faggot, this is a FITNESS board

let me guess, software engineer getting 160k a year offers all over the country

What was your experience in the field
What career?

What's preventing you from achieving what you want

I'm seriously a bit triggered right now but might as well post... seriously what's stopping you??

What turned you off from it?

I dont talk about my work and I prefer not to get deep into it with a trip

But desu whenever I try to explain most people don't even get what this field is

I am the only one preventing myself from achieving what I want due to self doubt and fear.
I'm making changes for the better though and trying to actually figure out what in life I want aside from a simple stable existence.

What do you do?

Just go join the military. As long as you aren't a felon, don't have any major medical conditions (you can even get in if you had childhood asthma and shit, they have waivers for almost anything), and can score at least a 31-36 (minimum score depends on branch) on the ASVAB, which is 8th grade level shit btw, you can get in. If you want to do something cool, go be a door Gunner on a helicopter or some shit. Or go join the Navy or AF if you just want a stable job with good benefits. The Army even has a program where enlisted can be helo pilots.

My goal coming out of college was to go to physical therapy school. Got rejected the first 2 years, then in the following 2 years got waitlisted or rejected from even assistant schools after giving up on regular PT.

That was my career goal. I've been working as a low paid retard assistant in a physical therapy office in the 4 years since graduating that I'd only planned on being at for 1 year because this job was supposed to "look good" for school applications which clearly failed. So now I have absolutely no clue what to do. I'm also a complete life failure in every other aspect of my life, so this was really just the cherry on top to confirm killing myself is the best option for me

Inertness/passivity from home environment while growing up.
Best scenario: they get a degree and land a job. If they don't have friends during/after uni, they can easily fall for NEET meme.

Attached: 2f74vms4ub121_0.jpg (750x556, 60K)

Oh I never got a degree at all
I dropped out of Uni to pursue this career
It landed me some big gigs

There isn't anything else at all that peaks your interest?

I really have no idea. I'm a miserable loser basically every waking moment. I guess at this point it would have to be something healthcare related

If you're still young you have more than enough time but you have to understand if you're mid or late 20s than you will be competing with the younger guys trying to come up fight for the same positions
A lot of us guys in our 30s already made it and are still making things happen in our lives

Here's something that may or may not help
Goal setting and planning
You want to plan a little bit of your life and see where it takes you. You actually have a job still so you're not done yet and you're better off than some around here or r9k
I wouldn't worry about this shit and I for sure would not recommend giving up

You dont even know how good things can get when your focus is on something you want to achieve
It's all focus. What you think or focus on you become

You need some planning and structure in your life but than again I don't know you at all

>Someone told me years ago to never give up

Do you have a degree?

based on his post he does have a degree and is around 26/27.
Commissioning as an officer could be good for him.

you posted the exact same thread on /pol like 3 hours ago and it was archived an hour ago

you're a fucking loser and quit looking on Jow Forums for motivation, if you can't help yourself get fit and kick your shitty eating habits just off yourself now faggot.

Attached: get aids and die faggot.jpg (2000x1590, 1.2M)

>you want to achieve

I think this is the biggest problem with most NEET-types and autismos in general. They do not want to achieve. I too am like this.

Attached: 1541313701421.jpg (590x447, 42K)

yes i have a degree in something that was supposed to get me into physical therapy

i fully agree with the needing goals and needing to achieve thing. the thing is my life is so pathetic worthless and miserable and has been for as long as i can remember that honestly i have no goals and no desire to achieve anything. the only thing i had in my life before college was my grades. i always had hope that at least i might get a good job even as a loser. and i dont even have that. you try having any sort of self-confidence goals or ambition when thats what you have to deal with

literally me wtf

Attached: 1516067934851.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Literally join the Coast guard. Work 30 months as a non-rate on a boat or at a station. Go health services A-school. Work a few years as a health services tech putting shots in peoples arms. Go to physical therapy C-school. ??? Profit

kill yourself you leftie white cuck

This. If he has a degree in a medical field there are specialty jobs he could do in the AF, Army, or Navy, like flight nurse and shit (ofc there are a lot more, but you get the idea). And even if he doesn't have a degree, there are tons of enlisted medical jobs, and your training can get you college credits.

Do something about it then lmao

All I'm hearing is excuses
You think its healthy but after a while you figure out you've wasted time making excuses in your own mind

Figure yourself out
Step 1 is probably let go of the self hatred and let it fuel you to be better
Its life
Many people have done it before you

I'll tell you what a few CTOs told me once or twice
I tried giving out excuses at work or talk about "problems" and all they said was there are no such things as problems or something that cant be fixed
They are challenges that you need to figure out and you can figure out

I also had another guy tell me before jesus dude we're not buildings rocket to go to the moon
Dont overcomplicat things

Everything has a solution and you're the one to find your own journey

Go talk to military recruiters, having a bachelor's degree opens up specialty jobs, and can get you commissioned as an officer, and you get a looott more money as an officer. An O1 starts out at 38K a year, and that is without BHA and substance pay. Depending on where you live(it's based off of zip code), if you live off base you will get an additional 18K-20K a year give or take.

nice larp, now go kill yourself

Attached: 1523384375059.jpg (400x300, 43K)

flight nursing requires a nursing degree,
I imagine that he has a degree in exercise science/anatomy phsy.
but yes the point stands.

i dont know why you are all suggesting the military to people. i really don't like the military or war or anything like that. is it for the discipline or something

Low barrier of entry.
Benefits.

it's peace time.
Also (correct me if wrong) but only the really good officers (>good) officers get put in combat the rest get put in desk jobs.

good, the only thing i can get into is a place with a low barrier of entry. good to know, that really boosts self-confidence

No, it is because a majority of the people in the military have jobs that don't involve any combat whatsoever, and it is like working a normal ass job, except you get a ton of benefits, and decent day if you factor in food and housing. You know how you people have to get physical exams before you go in? The people who work at MEPS (military entrance processing station) literally only do admin and medical work, day in and day out. If you are an aircraft mechanic, you will do mechanic work on aircraft, and that is about it. If you are a firefighter, you will be a firefighter. The only branch where you can still go and fight regardless of job is the Marines, and the worst somebody that is non infantry will do is go on a patrol. They won't be busting down doors or anything.

oh shit you know what going into the military would be a good thing. the moment they hand me a gun i can commit suicide. this is actually a great idea.

There are jobs that require higher ASVAB scores and shit. Also, if you have a harder job, you will have a harder tech school after basic. Getting in is easy as shit. The hard stuff is after you get in.

It depends on a lot but yeah officers pretty much aren't going to see combat.

I know, I was just using it as an example of a specialty job. First thing that came to mind.

Men Like you can never change.
A man such as you!

Men like me can never change.
Men like you can never change.
No! 72097!

>He doesn't know what to do with himself/his life

Then why not go give it to somebody else? Go enlist in the military. Having a mission might make you happy.

Attached: 1532219928600.jpg (960x720, 109K)

Maybe try and learn what a trip is, and how to tripfag. Don't give up your suicide

Jeez bro don't be so harsh on him