I FUCKING HATE TRANNIES - TRANNY HATE THREAD

I FUCKING HATE TRANNOIDS YOU FILTH YOU DESTROYED MY BROTHERS AND TURNED THEM INTO YOUR FILTH. YOU PROJECT YOUR GAY FUCKING GARBAGE UPON US ALL. I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT! I WILL END YOU ALL

Attached: 126746861319.jpg (522x516, 28K)

I WILL MAKE A PILE OF TRANNOID CORPSES AND I WILL LIVE IN THEM

Your brothers become trannies? How old.... yum...

Wow if my brother turned into a trap i would never admit him as a relative and as a human ever again, and probably burn down a synagoge. If that is real im sorry for your loss

i feel you op
i think it's for another holocaust

Attached: 0326 - Iar1lDe.jpg (330x357, 15K)

REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE FILTHY TRANNOID

by brothers I mean my fellow robots in arms, we have been terrorized by the trannoids for too long, THEY MUST BE DESTROYED

you are a really shitty brother holy shit

you guys are cute. I had a dream last night, I was a girl again but this time I was an imp officer from star wars I held a pretty high rank and my officers loved me and looked up to me. Everyone gave me shit tons of attention and I basked in it. Now imagine the attention I would get for transitioning all the sjw would coo my name and talk about how brave I was. I would get followers on twitch or youtube some thier for my hot body, others to make themselves feel like good people for supporting my mentally ill habbit. All this and more if I transitioned. Why dont you?

Attached: fb2a649358ab2cea8e0498e59195b29e.jpg (564x565, 36K)

Retard, tranny hate will turn you into one and I mean that.
You don't even know how many stories from I've heard from trannies on how they used to be ANTI-TRANNY and shit like that. Some of them were into sissy shit or just being sexually degraded and humiliated overall and when hardcore deoression hit them, they popped the titty skittles and I bet two of them have killed themselves.

Attached: IMG_20181106_085403.jpg (1131x3456, 478K)

i'm the retard for even allowing myself to write like this.
Jesus...

>tranny hate turns people into one
>thus you should love trannies!
I won't be falling for your shit, filthy oid

That's a very cool image OP
chest piercing is a kino death

>tfw no fren to bully me for being a degenerate tranny

Attached: 1513890007505.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

This never happened desu

dumb tranny ur so dumb >:)

m...maybe I am, but please be my fren regardless

Attached: 1534056631988.gif (500x592, 548K)

Give me a reason to be your friend, and maybe I will. I don't make friends with losers btw.

Attached: 1541657487070.jpg (225x350, 28K)

DIE OID GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FUTURE FAMILY I WONT LET YOU CORRUPT MY CHILDREN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH I WILL CAST YOU TO THE PITS OF H E L L

>I don't make friends with losers btw.
I...I don't think we can be friends then ;'(
please calm down!

Attached: 1521596570299.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

NO FILTHY TRANNOIDS DO NOT DESERVE LIFE THEY WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO MY BROTHERS

I'm sorry about your sisters user! :(

Attached: 1531955277566.gif (320x240, 230K)

Fine, I *guess* I can be your friend anyway. Only because I pity your sad life, though.

I WILL END THIS PLAGUE DESTROYING MY BROTHERS IN SHITPOSTING, THE OIDS WILL BE DESTROYED

heh, pranked ya who'd want to be friends with you LOL , nothin personel queer.

Attached: 1516418690238.gif (142x146, 839K)

Ok fag, whatever, have fun slitting your wrists in the bathroom because you look like a man and nobody will see you as a woman ever :^)

I want to humiliate you and pound your bussy like it owed me money. Do you like being slapped and choked?

Amen. They're proud of their subversion of the youth. In any civilized society they would unironically be killed.

>not supporting his siblings
this is how you make more miserable robots, guys
start practicing kindness if you ever want to be free from despair

>implying im a tranny and not just a gayboy who likes to crossdress every so often
have fun trying to make friends with trannies you big gay homo xDDDDDDDDDDD
>Do you like being slapped and choked?
maybe, but I'd never let *you* do either to me

Attached: 1511286689265.gif (490x750, 387K)

>practicing kindness
subhuman filth deserves no kindness.

I think you're seeing one group of autogynephiles and assuming every trans person is like that
being emotional about these things makes it tough to act reasonably, but come on

Enjoy your AIDs then.

you are right, people who want to put other down because they can't process their emotions don't deserve it

There are many other reasons. They should not be tolerated. I will not have a 'reasonable' discussion about it when the site is being raided every day with unironic subversion.

Why would anyone want to be with you, except the fact that you're easy?

absolutley based my dear sir

Op I have a gift for you

>tranny fucker talking about who's gonna be getting AIDS
oh no no no no
>Why would anyone want to be with you
I dunno, why does everyone find you absolutely repulsive, you have to resort to trying to fuck trannies lmao!!!!

Attached: 1522232928739.png (592x44, 4K)

BASED

Fuck all these trannies they need to be put in the ground

Attached: 1541669000898.jpg (920x730, 85K)

i really wish i was a girl, OP

Apu gunner here, ready and waiting to destroy trannies. Just direct me to the thread and I'll kill them all.

Attached: LMG_apu.gif (498x280, 165K)

>you have to resort to trying to fuck trannies
I'm not him. And they never have. I could model if I wanted to.

Transvestites have the highest rate of suicide out of any demographic

paranoid of a statistically miniscule group of people

There's normally a sissy general going up soon. Get 'em.

Same, they're annoying.

femoids arent the problem, they arent trannoids, if you beat your gf sexually and nonsexually you are literally based

can i be your sister too

REMOVE TRANNOID

TURN THEM INTO FERTILIZER

you sound salty user your brothers found their calling what are you an incel unsuccessful a failure

>resorts to incel buzzword
>smug response
90% chance of trannoid, REMOVE IT NOW

actually using the dying npc meme

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

DIE TRANNOID FILTH I WILL DESTROY YOU AALLLLLL YOU ARE THE PLAGUE OF THE 21ST CENTURY AND I WILL BE THE ONE TO BRING FORTH THE CURE WITH LEAD AND FIRE