If hell is real (nobody really knows, it's all been heresy)

If hell is real (nobody really knows, it's all been heresy)
>Inb4 muh collection of ancient texts written by men who claimed to have had divine inspiration

But even if it is real, how bad would it be? You wouldn't need water, or food because you are immortal. You don't actually need to do anything except lay there and feel pain. There are no demons torturing you with pitchforks because in all the passages in the Bible describing hell it only tells of a lake of everlasting fire. Everything about demon imps and pitchforks is some made up bullshit that was never written. So laying or floating in a lake of fire (how is fire a liquid again?) or you may even sink into the burning depths but even that is no big deal because it's not like you need to breath or anything. Constant non stop agony with no end in every square inch of your body; with perpetual continuity. In hell you won't be a disembodied spirit and spirits don't have nerve endings anyway. I've heard the inhabitants of hell will be in
resurrected bodies, so it will be physical suffering and the mechanics of sensory perception would presumably be the same. When a nerve is continually stimulated for a long time, eventually the neural signals get weaker and aren't as intense as they initially were. So after 50 billion years, I mean come on.

What do you think Jow Forums
>Inb4 lol cope lol insert ad hominem

Attached: 1541707631734.png (811x628, 81K)

Considering there is no afterlife I feel sorry for you wasting what little time you have typing all that.

I always imagine you live through your life again and see how you wasted it.

post proof
im pretty certain if hell was real your nerve endings wouldnt be allowed to be dulled or be healed or some shit

Hell is a place where you suffer mentally as well as physically with no weakening or dulling of the pain at all.

Atleast I would know where I am. I Don't see how this absurd, straw man bout of events and circumstances that we call life on earth could warrant eternal torment. I think that only the truely poor and miserable can experience what I say here; really question what you are, where you are, the passage of time. You, we, have no idea exactly what this is, what this is all about. Priviledge is a life of monotony to continue feeding on super market mass produce. This life is an act, and always an act.

>So after 50 billion years

That 50 billion years part, though.

>I Don't see how this absurd, straw man bout of events and circumstances that we call life on earth could warrant eternal torment.

It all makes perfect sense if you just assume that God is evil.

Hell is also described as outer darkness. It's primarily talked about in parables, so obviously it's not to be taken literally.

>my life
>wasted it
Heh

Aside from some cheap attempt at fear mongering I always saw hell as more of a metaphor, in terms of religion it is more of a separation from god/heaven than a place of hellfire and brimstone (which isnt even accurate as some see it as a frozen wasteland). So hell is more of a state of mind or being rather than a physical place. Who knows though, I always just saw it as more of a metaphor.

It's basically separation from GOD. It's basically this planet. Welcome to HELL.

Took me like less than 5 minutes, asshole. Might've taken you alot longer

You've validated that I am currently in hell. My only reprieve is unsavory consumption within the category of "unholy respite". Imagine being in a state of confusion and anguish for an unmeasurable amount of time. While being, constantly thinking why as to figure out the source of the pain, the ultimate solution, then finding that the ultimate solution could send you to a worse place.

>50 billion years
>eternity
Pretty sure your perception of time would become so wacked out that 100,000 years could pass and you wouldn't really care.

If God, the supreme being, is evil, than we are already in hell. Maybe we are already separated from the good loving God, and our punishment was being sent here without recollection of what we did. To be punished like this for what our greatest ancestors did eons ago seems absolutely ridiculous, doesn't it?

~I don't suppose that war will ever eennnd..
There's fighting that will break us up again~

>mfw the Biblical version of Hell is literally just reincarnating back onto Earth

Attached: 1541019505482.jpg (225x225, 5K)

This is one end of the pascal's gamble. Although I don't believe in God out of fear of being punished, it's valid to.
Some things may not be worth the risk. Life is already painful enough as it is and I wouldn't want to take the chance of going somewhere that makes my current life look like heaven which is what hell would do. If heaven is unimaginably perfect, then I would hate to even look at what hell might be. I don't want to take that chance, since the other possibility is that there's not anything after death and what I did in life is all there is.

Attached: 1540595984344.jpg (501x501, 18K)

dude ur fucking retarded lol

Cheap heresy. Hell is a large lake of lava where the damned suffer with no end, and there are an immense amount of YouTube videos of people who testify that they have witnessed hell.

I imagine there'd be something that makes your body continually not used to the pain, not to mention fire hurts like a bitch, so it'd probably drive you insane eventually.

Even so, hypotheticals are fun to discuss

>dude ur fucking retarded lol
weaksauce response, kys

Christianity is a carcass, still moving by the sheer amount of its initial impulses.

The whole point of it was HOW to HELP others. Think about it.

By definition, having empathy WILL HURT because you're trying to fully understand, to FEEL what's it like being in someone else's shoes; taking on their problems, internalizing, dealing with it all, figuring out the other person's mental processes so you can relate back to them, call it whatever you want...

Essentially, at least in my view, if you're not taking on the other person's ills, you're not really helping them. This is why it can be incredibly hard to lend others a helping hand. Most people are too weak to help themselves in the first place.
And so, yes, pretending to be THE WAY, THE LIGHT and THE TRUTH for others when you're not actually taking on their sins DOES make you a false messiah.

>he completely disregards the possibility of his perception being false
>even hypothetically

Attached: laughing girls.png (449x401, 490K)

>how bad would it be?

Attached: anonymous-03-02-12-fri-17-39-no-1921453-if-only-you-knew-how-bad-28669312.png (500x522, 141K)

Christians do not believe they are the way the truth and the light. Jesus said He was.

But now the figure of the dying Christ is all too alien, people are disgusted by the other's pain: trannies, degenerates, homosexuals, neets, incels, thots, roasties, ugly women, fat ugly women, impotent men, the list goes on. How and why can these people be helped? And who is willing to TRULY help them. And what is it that they have to give in return?

We are called to immitate Christ.

>people are disgusted by the other's pain
This is what gives being against homosexuality and promiscuous sexual practices such a bad name. Too many Christians hate the person and and not the sin, making so many see movements against such tragedies received so poorly
These people need to be helped out of their sin just the same as the rest of us