Should I start taking preworkout...

Should I start taking preworkout? It has a shitton of caffeine in it which I need and drinking multiple coffees a day is too much for me especially with 8 hour shifts.

Attached: 81Z9sFEsTXL._SY450_.jpg (382x450, 51K)

Unnatural, waste of money. You should be getting all the energy you need from your diet

Cringe

DMAA is ~15$ per gram, but a cheap low stun PRO and dump the DMAA in it...instantly got the best PRO on the market.

PWO's do what the trick on those days when you just don't feel it. I'm a big fan of Nitraflex and PMP, both by GAT.

A shitload of poor people always talk about "just a cup of coffee" in these kinds of threads, so look out for that.

And then there's this asshole .

The fuck are you talking about?

*stim not stun
*PWO not PRO
Fucking tablets...

Most PWO's are 250ish grams for 30 bucks. It's not like you're presenting some magical money saver.

I don't care about price I just want something that will give me a huge pump

It's a 100% money saved because buying a pwo that lacks dmaa is 100% wasted money if you're buying pwo for its stim power.

Not if it works, and most of them do.

Yeah, yeah, I get it. You guys love DMAA. That means not a whole lot of dick to everyone else.

My Hyde always made me super pissed off a few hours after the gym. I like shatter black onyx by muscle tech

cringe and soipilled

>a preworkout formulated by a serial school shooter
Gee, what could go wrong?

Attached: 8878d82ff47cc39862f69ec8df28c838d8430605e6aec346bbe5816044ae2d61.png (720x717, 364K)

>mr hyde
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?!?

Attached: avgn.jpg (720x480, 80K)

to be fair PWO is ridiculously overpriced, very hard to find any a good value. i regularly see shit recommended on Jow Forums that's like $40 for 30 servings which is ridiculous. I get that not everyone wants to or has time to make their own pre but jesus christ the price on some of these things are too much.

Anything that's $1 per serving or less is alright.

>do what the trick on

I have no clue what this guy is talking about, but I'd avoid Hyde. It has more caffeine per serving (like 430mg) than a normal adult should take in an entite day. There's plenty of good stuff with under half that.

>he doesn't sip

Attached: images (10).jpg (554x554, 21K)

I remember when I was a little workout noob and took 4 scoops of the original mr. hyde. I think I layed in bed for about 6 hours after the gym thinking I was going to die.

Taking pre workout to give yourself false motivation is pleb tier get on my level m8

>drop two hits of acid
>lift heavy shit for three hours straight
>keep noticing how awesome and exhilarating it is

haven't taken lsd since and never feel tired before I go to the gym. I have never skipped a day. I have never done less in the gym when I could have done more

Is this post supposed to be 100% irony, or are you an idiot?

I’ve been using mr hyde for two months, something must be in this shit man, I’m putting on serious mass and never ending energy. The caffeine suppresses my appetite for hours. Feels great. I’ve made a lot out of these 2 months, just make sure you’re good to take it

Probably cheaper to just look at the ingredients and buy them separately. Or just take caffeine pills as a preworkout.

>serious mass
>suppresses my appetite for hours

Really boggles the noggles

I bought both Dr. Jykel and Mr. Hyde, I like using Jykel a few times a week, and it's way cheaper and low stim, and then Hyde for when I really want crazy motivation... stuff is magic

what?