Cottage cheese / Casein

So, I'm told cottage cheese is rich in casein, a slow digesting protein

My question is, how much cottage cheese is recommended to consume before bed?

I'm assuming it varies according to relative mass

Attached: Bru.jpg (528x960, 59K)

Just buy casein, cottage cheese tastes like shit

Take that back user. I enjoy the taste of cottage cheese

Fuck you nigger, cottage cheese is GOAT

>before bed
It's still cheese, it will have some IGF-1.
So don't eat it before bed, but post-workout.

DELETE THIS AND REPENT

If this nigga say anything disparaging about quark,
I'm kickin 'im out the muthafuckin window

S E E T H I N G

I dare you to day that to my face. Love cottage cheese.

Cottage cheese tastes surprisingly great. Even all by itself with nothing on it.

Plain greek yogurt on the other hand... is something I still gotta get used to.

Nigger

u fUcKiN w0t m8

Attached: 1494280933401.jpg (500x500, 20K)

Attached: 1541513246578.png (629x1173, 131K)

>casein
which is very bad becuase casein is horrible for you.
even keto and paleo retards know that.

Wut....why?

who and moar OP dont be a fag

Guys try cottage cheese and add honey. Yes more sugar but it's like an angel is taking a piss on your tongue

Fuck off with your vegan shpiel, just so you know I'm currently enjoying a plethora and variety of different meats all at my disposal, and guess what, I won't be finishing half of it.

Because casein digests so slowly, natural morphine-like substances in casein known as casomorphins, act like opiates in the body as they enter the bloodstream. Just minutes after you eat a dairy-based food, the casein protein begins to break down. This releases the drug-like casomorphins, which attach to opiate receptors in the brain and cause severe addictions to dairy products (hence the reason they keep people coming back for more.) Casomorphins trigger such an addictive response that they’ve been compared to heroin in terms of their strength to cause food addictions and mood disorders.

Casein’s slow digestion rate also puts great strain on the digestive system. The body has an extremely difficult time breaking down casein.

This is terrible bait, the nutrients aren't simple enough to cross the blood brain barrier that fast, you're a fucking idiot if this isn't bait

>heroin
No one ruins their lives and sucks dick for milk

BruLucas

Use your fucking reverse image search

Based

Attached: 1527151995749.jpg (900x900, 146K)

I'd argue that over the course of history more people have sucked dick for milk than heroin.

I’d argue that over the course of history more people will have sucked dick for heroin than milk.

I always wanted to see the documentary about that guy, I wish they had finished it

Attached: hamplanet fitness.jpg (750x1000, 141K)

>t. seething subhuman that can't digest dairy

cottage cheese is for meals. Id say just take a casein powder before bed except casein tastes like ass (in a bad way).

Just take a 30g scoop of flavoured wpi with like 100ml of water 3x a day, is more effective, cheap, convenient, doesnt intefere with meal eating ability like huge post workout shakes, and keeps your nitrogen balance in the positive, making protein targets easy to hit with meals and you dont have to micro manage macro ratios so hard, just focus on eating enough food

Her body is carved to please BBC

What is your racial ethnicity? Please do be not offended but I ask this of every non-white person