Orgy/group sex thread

I finally went to an orgy after being invited a few times. It was weird. Everyone was a little prettier than I expected and there was only one true hon. I didn't get fucked and didn't do any fucking but I sucked a penis.

Attached: 1536322074824.jpg (1200x848, 752K)

What gender are you? I feel like straight men dont get invited to pretty orgies unless chad

I guess the correct terminology used here would be girl(male) though I just call myself a girl.

What were the other people around you like?
Were you the only shemale there?
Did you have fun?

I desperately want to go to something like this too, how the fuck did you find out about it?

you realize this is the most disgusting thing you could do as a human being and if laws didn't protect you you'd be out of the god damn country, i'd deport you all back to mexico.

they are all over the place honestly, you pay 100 dollars for entry to a party and meet their requirements and then jump in most the time. also please seriously consider alternative life options, like maybe not being alive anymore?

They were a lot louder and talkative than I was expecting. A lot of class clowns and goofballs. It was transgirl only. I had a good time but all I get was get felt up and suck my friend's penis so I don't think I got the full experience.

My friend goes to them.

>actually got invited to an orgy
>sucked one dick and went home
what a waste.

>please seriously consider alternative life options, like maybe not being alive anymore?
Always been an option in my mind obviously
>My friend goes to them.
Ah, I guess there's my problem then, I need a trans girl friend

Being one helped a lot in this case. But also the friend that invited me fucked my butt once so that was part of it.

Homos and sluttery go hand in hand

no disrespect but sometimes I'm just amazed that there are whole cultures of people right here existing that casually fuck their friends. sex is just a part of life for you people, that's crazy.
nobody's ever even talked to me about sex.

I've only been fucked once though. I get what you mean though. Up until the past few months I was real prude. Now I enjoy kissing people and touching penises. Only one has been in me though.

what happened? did you just meet sex-culture people?

>be below average on looks
>Some how get invited to an orgy
>Get super excited and get ready
>Message the girl to ask where the party will be tonight
>Got ghosted
That is why I never get my hopes up. And this wasn't a prank. She sent mepictures and made sure to know they weren't stock.

Attached: 1541629964532.jpg (294x282, 36K)

I made a friend that made me feel extremely comfortable with myself and my sexuality as a whole. Also I'm just generally a lot more confident after spending more time with other transgirls.

so it was an orgy of faggots, thats sort of hilarious

>I made a friend that made me feel extremely comfortable with myself
I thought that only happened in movies, congratulations. that sounds nice, are you happy?

Where do I find more rome memes

Improving your self worth and how comfortable you are with yourself is something that only happens in movies? I'm mostly happy. Occasionally I still get strong feelings of dysphoria that then develops into "Why did I do this to myself?" type of feelings but it comes around now.

Well glad that you found someone like that user, hopefully I can too someday

>whorish tranny
surprised.mkv

>Improving your self worth and how comfortable you are with yourself is something that only happens in movies?
Yes, and normies

>tfw ywn get to go to a girl (male) orgy with no hons

You people are literal disease vector vermin.

Attached: Homura_Akemi.png (506x712, 333K)