So this is why I keep gaining weight on my cut

So this is why I keep gaining weight on my cut.

Attached: 1547554724113.jpg (1242x1232, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait what

wtf, where did you hear this shit?

lypocytes might get filled up by sierum passively but there's no active mechanicsm of water filling.
Also it's a very gradual process, it's not like one lypocite becomes empty and then "filled up with water", all adypocites start to lose their lipids very gradually.

wtf guys come on.

No real literature on it (correct me if I’m wrong anons) but there’s a fair bit of anecdotes online of people experiencing periods of no weight loss / slight increases before experiencing a big drop while maintaining a steady deficit.

This article usually gets shared around: bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/

Great another retarded diet site trying to scam people.

That's not how it works you fucking idiot

Is that why you need to stay hydrated? Shit, it all makes sense now.. I have been avoiding drinking too much because I hate having to take a piss 3 times every night.

Attached: 1546299495001.png (420x678, 344K)

>I hate having to take a piss 3 times every night.
Nigga, check your prostate. Maybe take some supplements for it, like saw palmetto.

Really? It is never an issue unless I get religious about drinking at least a gallon of water every day.

Yeah. Get a checkup just in case. 3 times a night is not normal, even if you drink a lot.

Alright, then, I will. Guess my first gay experience will be some doctor's thumb up my ass..

Water is no joke, after eating some salty shit I can gain up to 2 kilos for the workout next day. Or I just have fucked up kidneys?

Excessive water consumption could be a sign of pre-diabetes. I used to drink that much until I got my blood sugar level under control.

I'm a blood donor, so I guess I'll get that checked out the next time I donate (the 25th).

yea could be benign prostatic hyperplasia... but u can take meds for it. i study medicine lol xD

latest guidelines don't recommend a digital examination of the prostate anymore because it's a shit tier exam, it'll just be a blood test.

Prolly just high sodium and holding water.

yeah, it's called the woosh effect (jewgle that shit). Some people have it some don't.

You can notice it if you have belly fat, it gets watery as fuck and then suddenly you need to piss the whole bloody time and then you're a whole lot slimmer.

Taking some shots speeds it up too. Go cutting, go drinking, permanent fat loss

I have that, it sucks, but it doesn't wake me up at night, it never did. That user has a more serious issue, kidney stones are more likely, waking up 3 times a night is a huge red alert for kidney stones or an urinary infection

Pissanon is probably cutting back on the salt too hard because he hates when his mantits get bloated

You are supposed to drink over the day, not right before bedtime. Still, 3 times a night is a lot

this is true

t. jiggly tummy recovering fatty

bro if youre drinking a shit ton of water when youre not thirsty obviously youre gonna piss a bunch out. Get checked by the doctor for the sake of knowing whats going on with your body but if you dirnk only when youre thirsty and dont have these issues id wager youre totally fine.

>donating blood
you're a bad person, shame!

I don't know about that. I've been involved in several accidents where blood donations have literally saved lives. Not only that, but I have a feeling that getting some of your blood (450 ml) replaced every 3 months might be a good thing. Keeping it fresh, as the negroes say.