Is dark chocolate Jow Forums?

Attached: 900.jpg (900x900, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/cocoa-extract/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course my friend.

Obvs still in moderation ;)

yes definately.
Actually most people don't know how good Cocoa actually is so dark chocolate.

cocoa is high in epicatechin.
google this shit. Recent rat studies are very positive on the positive effects of it.

some of these effects are:
Increase the production of nitric oxide, an enzyme that can help to improve vascularity and blood flow
Increase natural enzymes responsible for managing your blood sugar levels and activate the synthesis of muscle proteins
Lower cholesterol thanks to its prominent natural antioxidant properties
Improve overall heart and brain health

And on top of this all it lowers Myostatin.
google Myostatin whippet.

sorry for the terrible grammar but I got like 3 hours sleep last night. My points are all valid though.

>not the 98% cocoa.

Cant find one on my local supermarket so I get the 70%
It's still healthy right?

Yes. Get the 90% though (or if you are super autistic about macros and have money to spare buy the 99%)

IDK about chocolate, but you need like 200g of cocoa powder to let it act as a myostatin inhibitor.
at 70% cocoa... 300g of chocolate per day. And that's without accounting for the loss of chemicals you have going from cocoa to chocolate.

I personally drink cocoa in my coffee. and eat dark chocolate 90%, with lunch and dinner.

you do NOT need that much for majority of benefits.
examine.com/supplements/cocoa-extract/

go to the section "how to take". 25g to 40g of dark chocolate is enough for most benefits, obviously more is better.

Apparently I'm not up with the latest studies.
That's great, the optimal dose isn't defined yet, but a couple bars per week will go down easier than a pack of powder per day!

No you are not wrong about Myostatin inhibitor effects and quantities, the amount needed is a lot but there are lots of other benefits at a lot smaller doses that make it a worthwhile supplement.

I find it an awesome addition to my diet as I enjoy the flavor and I use it as a "treat" at the end of a meal. Allows me to to snack on something that is actually bad for me. so added benefit there as well. Obviously this is personal preference.

Jow Forumstest food you can eat.

See

Only 90 or 99 for me. If you think that's bitter you probably taking too much sugar.

this is very true. If you have a low sugar diet your taste for sugar changes. This is a great way to test your "sugar tolerance" if you can eat 85% and enjoy you are doing well.

in moderation, yes. cacao is great.

cocoa is just as good for you as cacao without tasting like shit.

>in moderation
Why?

They taste the same.

Only if it's 99%

Attached: P1090394.jpg (1600x1200, 236K)

It still contains too much sugar.

>THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Fuuaaaark my dad got me into eating this dark chocolate but the version with salt flower on it. ITS SO GOOD BREHS

Attached: IMG_0499.jpg (484x519, 54K)

Ultra Jow Forums yeah I love guerilla marketing I mean chocolate

fucking based

I started adding 30g raw cacao powder to my protein shakes for a few weeks and i think I'm getting random muscle cramps because the fuckton of magnesium in the powder is throwing off my electrolyte ratios. So 200g cacao per day would probably give you hypermagnesemia.

Go 90% not that pussy 70%

Get on my level fags

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-125947_Gallery.jpg (1079x1260, 890K)

Attached: 1544226265674.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Im a fan of the Orange and Mint flavored ones. Helps with the bitter taste.

I make a 16oz bulletproof hot cocoa for breakfast since I quit caffiene.
1TBSP MCT oil, 1TBSP butter, 2TBSP cocoa, 1 raw egg, the rest milk. Highlight of my day honestly.

Attached: 1800747_01.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Why don't you just stir cocoa in your coffee,then?

motherfucker why don't you just eat cake for breakfast at that point

Because I have black coffee

>70%
>dark
git gud scrub

Yes, yes it's good. But if you're cutting make sure it fits your calories, if you're bulking don't fucking splurge.

>not 99%
Baka

I always I put a big spoonful of cocoa into my pre workout oats for that reason, makes my veins pop.

What the hell are you on about? It's got like 3g of carbs dumbass

>70%
>dark
Pick one.

Dark chocolate is pretty good.

Attached: 1503432707713.jpg (1020x1020, 167K)

>he doesn't eat 90% coco

I just use cocoa powder and stick it with my oats

Yeah. I throw a spoonfull of baking cocoa into my shake. Good for bloodflow or some shit but also tastes good so I care about that more.

Wine is a meme though.

1 bad of dark chocolate + black coffee. One of the best tasting things that exists and a really good preworkout IMO, always gets me twacked out

Now THAT, is based. No sugar as well

Tastes like armpit.

I regularly eat 85% and then tried this for the first time recently. Absolutely disgusting, mainly because it dries out your mouth so much

would still be black after that desu.

it's great if your goal is to get some overblown meme benefits of cocoa while eating a fuckton of fat and sugar for pleasure

Where you find 99%?

This any good?

Attached: 81UM24GJ9XL._SX522_[1].jpg (522x522, 31K)

he cute

I literally do that. Tastes pretty good.

Literally only fedoralords eat chocolate that's over 90% cocoa, because they think it makes them seem adult and refined. The same people usually drink whiskey and pretend to like the flavor. Chocolate needs some sugar in it to taste good, typically around 10-15%. Unsweetened chocolate is like unhopped beer, or bread without salt. It's really more of an ingredient than something you'd eat on its own. The ideal chocolate for eating is around 80-90% cocoa, although the 70-80% range is still respectable for people with a lower tolerance for bitterness. Going above 90% or below 70% on the other hand is essentially just a waste of good cocoa.

Attached: 1473346941438.png (258x235, 53K)

Most supermarkets sell it where I live.

I put a tablespoon of the raw powder in my oats.

>The same people usually drink whiskey and pretend to like the flavor.
and only sad bitches say shit like this