These little boys think they can run us out of the land we have claimed. Ladies...

These little boys think they can run us out of the land we have claimed. Ladies, we have come too far to let some whiny man children push us out. ITT we relish in all things female.

Attached: 4FB50E3C-3FAB-437F-90DD-B01CA625FB0D.jpg (900x900, 87K)

Anyone with a 105+ IQ sees this for the retarded bait it is you virgin.

I wanna kick these neets in the balls as hard as I can. I doubt they were gonna reproduce anyways.

I relish it when females do this in public

Attached: aaq610g5wjr01[1].jpg (640x715, 68K)

>tfw trans and realizing how dangerous males actually are to the world

Testosterone is a weapon of mass destruction and should be regulated the same way nukes are.

Shut up, virgin. Just because women will not touch you with a 10 foot pole does not mean that we do not exist within this board.

Same, I want nothing more than to feel a robots face beneath my foot (:

Good boy, you should appreciate women not bully them.

YES YES YES. Men have made many contributions to our society but at this point in 2018 they are nothing but a liability and a nuisance. They need to be controlled like the animals they are.

>run_outrage.exe

Attached: 1541672534063.png (1200x1000, 164K)

89 IQ here and I realized this was bait too so please lower that number down so it can be more low IQ friendly

This is not bait. There are multiple other threads about males wanting to get rid of females. Why is it bait when I make a thread about holding our ground?

I have a pathetically small dick and my balls were cut off when I was 2 due to cancer or some shit that my parents still won't tell me about. I have guys hit on me and raped a nigger one time when he found out I had a dick. Does this mean I'm a girl?

I don't even mind the Disney one nothing wrong with thinking you're a princess (unless you're not and that's the point)

Fuck off our board roast
*bang* *bang* *bang*

Attached: A3D2A6D4-B263-4140-86C0-077C5527B9D3.gif (446x384, 46K)

P-post tits please for proof or at least your used tampons/pads with a time stamp.

NEVER
LEARN TO PLAY NICE OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

those are green not pink wtf are women stupid

What you gonna do about it? My power levels are through the roof.

Attached: 074E14D2-DF14-4C20-8170-E425A20C971C.jpg (840x544, 70K)

I am not currently on my period

Attached: 72CB73A1-4F57-4445-A745-3D656F273D81.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

Naughty boys like you dont get trendies >:(

can i creepily rub lotion on your back pleasse

s-since you asked nicely

Attached: BD3F445A-3309-4867-9BE8-17267EF795B3.png (687x855, 452K)

Are you a cutiepie?
Are you a chubby little kawaiidesu?

user, do you want all of your good boy points to be revoked because you were not playing nicely with the girls? >:/

Do you actually have a figure like that?
8/10 if you do, post more.

Y-you really are a girl. Those are some really big pads though. You must have a big stinky pussy. Please don't try to convince me otherwise also I would have preferred tits or are you one of those flat chested girls with whale pussies.

>flat chested girls with whale pussies
I've never seen this but I hope she is.

i snorted
I already have a few timestamps floating around and I want to lay low so no boobies. And that is a moderate sized pad btw it is wide but thin the nighttime ones are bigger.

tits or gtfo
Oreganilly oregano, of course

>i snorted
I'm glad I've had a positive impact on your life.
Also, post your succulent midsection please.

Reminder
Your days are numbered.
Your undoing is inevitable.
With each days i will remind you.
The clock is ticking.
Toastie roastie.

Attached: qw364eq987.png (454x591, 111K)

Fug woman and fug you, Im taking what I want now.

Attached: 9720BA34-CAD3-428B-ACF0-A6ABF7C1EF36.png (656x527, 19K)

Im not going anywhere you sons of bitches

Attached: 52813ADA-E07F-47AA-8EE6-032650F05791.jpg (1122x1396, 577K)

This thread is gay, I as a man make better female-bait threads git gud

I'm just joshing around user you can't take these types of things seriously. Even if OP is a girl it doesn't matter how here body looks. Those are just temporary silly user. Y'know what does matter though, that you drink alot of water, eat right, exercise, sleep tight, and most importantly live for no one else.

*BRRRRRRRRRRT* Roastie BTFO, HQ.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x355, 19K)

Thank you kind sir, I never thought of it that way.
I will do my best to follow your advice and honour your name. God bless you.

One day you will realize we were never the enemy

Attached: 5E076175-9A63-4FFA-8785-B2AB8F9588AF.png (657x527, 76K)

Those are normal size pads user. That's what a pad looks like. You must be thinking of pantyliners.

>moderate sized pad
D-dont lie to me. I lived with fat bitches all my life and I know a big pad when I see one. Are you fat or just have a big pussy also stop fucking lying. This is an anonymous board and I doubt any of these virgins will care to see your hairy tits. So just post them or are you a even bigger pussy than your vagina?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
H

Attached: FD4AE106-B6C5-411C-93B5-8B78319A312F.png (512x422, 231K)

God speed user! One day you'll go far. I can tell because you got dubs twice.

It means that pushing females out is dumb. Females never were the problem. Before the female population grew robots complained about not having girlfriends and now that there are girls everywhere robots are still unhappy. If we leave you will CONTINUE to be unhappy. We are not the problem. Stop trying to place blame on a group because you guys are unsatisfied with your lives and social interactions. This boards was not made for you. The only requirement is original text. Females are willing to share but males are not. So the robots should find a new home and fuck off!

Smh women r cancelled lmao
Just accept and say GG

Did you really think a woman's size has anything to do with a period's flow? Skinny women and fat women use the same pads. It's based off flow: light, moderate, heavy, overnight. They don't come in small, medium, large, and extra-large.

>implying I want to be happy

Attached: 43497234_1111899022322281_1389748234691280896_n.jpg (834x960, 65K)

>It means that pushing females out is dumb.
No it isn't.
>If we leave
You mean..? It's not like you've ever belonged here.
>We are not the problem.
Yes you are.
>This boards was not made for you.
It does.
>Females are willing to share but males are not. So the robots should find a new home and fuck off!
How about no?
Our board, our rules, fuck roasties

Females have done nothing but decrease the quality of this board. None have made anyone happier.

h-hot
you can kick my balls any time you want
n-not that you needed my permission

This is your fault. If robots accepted females and treated them as their equals things would not have turned out this way. Instead females are met with hostility which attracts white knights and females end up being idolized. This created a breeding ground for attention whoring. Acknowledge the role robots played!

you guys are never equal to us though so why should we treat you equally? most of you have boyfriends or have had boyfriends and over have more satisfying social lifes than and it frustrating when you try to act like there is no difference between us because there clearly is.

>If robots accepted females and treated them as their equals things would not have turned out this way.
target practice propaganda, stay on LOS.
>Instead females are met with hostility which attracts white knights and females end up being idolized.
They all are free to fuck off back to /tumblr/ where they belong

>femanon here. dont hit on me silly bois uwu

Attached: legberd.png (606x657, 101K)

Yeah, I see what youre saying desu :/

Lol just dont interact with them
A simple "tits or gtfo" will do, and if they post tits, sage thread

Sorry how poorly worded that was, but thats basically why we reject the idea of a fembot because most just clearly arent robots.

quite based indeed oh yes

Attached: 1541641240518.png (332x332, 113K)