Is natty lifting pointless?

Is natty lifting pointless?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1274x719, 53K)

Depends on your goal. Bodybuilding is essentially pointless so I guess yes.

>omar
>natty
pick one LMAO retard

I don't have body dysmorphia so I am content with my natty potential. I would maybe consider trt when I get older though.

No
Nattys will always look better than fraudsters

depends on your objectives, obviously, nigger.
You can be on the top of normies' aesthetic pyramid natty. On the other hand if you want to be big as fuck it is obviously pointless if you are not going to roid

Yes once I reach my natty limit I cant wait do my first cycle of test e and dianabol

Omar is probably the natty limit. If he's not natty then you should be content with working at your own pace.

Weight lifting is very cardiovascular protective and excellent for hypertension. Strength training/powerlifting with good form is fantastic for the joints.

If you weren't a little bitch that cared about your pump at the beach and lifting for women, you would do it for health purposes because human beings are made to exercise.

based quads.
I'm close to making it (at least according to normie standards) and I have a friend that is constantly giving up and is always going on how I'm lucky to be able to get good results.
Main difference between is that while I like the results, I love the process. He loves the result but absolutely dreads the process.
What you said is the ultimate pill.
Exercising, along with a good diet, for health and to achieve a potential you never believed you have. When you achieve one major accomplishment bodywise (be that run X miles/min, lift X in certain compound, look and feel highly athletic, etc) that you thought to be impossible, you have a breakthrough and your mindset changes completely, and if you couple this with a powerful and healthy mind, you start getting unstoppable and will feel as good as one can feel.

quads of truth
if you're not in sports professionally, lifting should be done for health purposes. lifting for girls, getting big, to appear more 'manly' are just an expression of vanity and as such are inferior, misleading and possibly damaging.

Almost everything we do is done for vanity, I want to look good.

>Almost everything we do is done for vanity,
for you, maybe

Nice bait

Attached: cannotMog.png (435x582, 441K)

Great job proving my point :)

Why is it that every time something like this is posted you retards mumble idiotic anecdotes and fully personal opinions when you can look at bodybuilders in the late 19th century that look better than roided brainlets today?

Attached: retards.jpg (411x709, 80K)

This is some low quality cope.

>david laid
>natty
Oh boy here we go.
His bench was literally 390 a year ago and now he is off cycle and can barely bench 315.
>inb4 cutting
You wont lose that much strength cutting.

user was implying he doesn't look good.

Its better than natty not-lifting

they had twice our modern T-levels though.

Creatine is not natty

But he looks good and will probably look like that until old age?

>inb4 Frank Zane
Frank Zane is a Chemistry doctor, he has more clue what he is doing than any other roider. He is the absolute exception of the rule.

>chemists understand physiology.
Talk to linus pauling.

>Is natty lifting pointless?
For bodybuilding and aesthetics, yes
It has been shown in studies that untrained roiders will gain more muscle mass that training natties
Any roider will look better than you with ¼ of the dedication you have to have as a natty, not to mention time lifting

If you want strength gains, no
You can get very good numbers as a natty, topping out most roiders at gym (except those who also lift for strength, obviously)

It’s 100% pointless after 5 years of strict lifting and 80% pointless after 3 years

Everything is pointless user

He's not a chemistry doctor you brainlet. He fucked around with so many roids, thyroid hormones and amino acids they called him the chemist

>that untrained roiders will gain more muscle mass that training natties
No. It shows roids will gain more muscle than someone who squats, benches, and does pullups 3x a week, without any mention to fixing one's diet or sleep schedule. Roids alone won't make you gain muscle faster than a natty that has his shit together, eg, diet, sleep, routine, etc. That said, by the time most people take steroids, they usually have their routines, diets, etc. in check.

Take a look at Reddit's roid board to see people that fell for the "roids = more muscle than natty lifting" meme and look like utter dogshit while blasting tren without lifting or eating right.

>Zane was born in Kingston, Pennsylvania on June 28, 1942. He started bodybuilding as a teenager after reading a muscle building magazine. He went from 130 lbs (59 kg) at 14 to 160 lbs (72.5 kg) at 17 through weightlifting.[4] In 1964, he received a Bachelor of Science from Wilkes University. For 13 years, he taught mathematics and chemistry while living in Florida and California. He also taught mathematics at Watchung Hills Regional High School for two years. He earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Cal State LA in 1977. He was awarded a master's degree in experimental psychology from CSUSB in 1990.

True, he isn't a doctor, but "The Chemist" comes from his degree.

What I meant was: (ceteris paribus) untrained roiders (that had never lift beforehand) will gain more muscle than training natties,

Of course if a sedentary alcohol drinking skinny fat start roiding he will lag behind a diligent natty (proper programming diet and sleep). However, it just take the roider to do easy adjusts (stop drinking, eat lots of protein, doing brosplits) and he'll get better gains.

yeah, right, faggot

This, go into the fraud section and the majority of them don't even look like they lift weights on a gram of tren

Yeah, and he used his knowledge of chemistry to help him with drugs.

No, that's a lie.
A frauding natural who does even a bare minimum of strenuous activity will put on more muscle mass then a diligent intelligent natural with excellent recovery and strength/mass gain potential.
That's reality.

>Him
>Natty
Just let me take a pic off cycle.
That'll fool those idiots.

This sadly. Wouldn't surprise me if this guy's natural test was >=1000 ng/dL compared to the average 600 today. So basically it's like this guy is a modern lifter doing 400mg/test.

remember that video where omar tried to convince us he used to be a male model? I think he either deleted that vid or made it unlisted

ehhh. not completely pointless.
But its true that taking gear and doing nothing actually gives better gains than natty lifting.

thats not how test dosing works friend.
I get your point tho.

Omar has weak lifts and is a brainlet on top of that.

Trains strength
Trains aesthetics

Attached: pepe.jpg (670x670, 62K)

Based retard

No you still look better than 90% of people and normies think youre big

Roided lifting is pointless if you're not a full time athlete or model.

Steroids break natural limits but can endanger your health if your stack and bloods aren't extremely well-researched. Also you might just not have the right genetic makeup and may experience side effects of steroids more intense than other gearheads.

Natty limit is a cope. Just hop on the gear.

Nah he may as well get there first so he can get the most as possible out of it. There will be diminishing returns eventually

Humans are driven by ego, which creates desire. These desires are inherently vain.

why do people sacrifice their lives for a cause then?

Just change your goal to athleticism. Even then you can still get abs as a natty. Male body dismorphia is an untreated plague on society.

Imagine being this retarded
Kys sub 2pl8 bencher

he looks good though. you muscleheads make me sick

Everything is pointless boyo. Everyone dies and everyone's legacy eventually gets washed away to time. Lift to lift and get swole. Might as well see what you can do before that time.

okay, this is epic

Im straight as fuck but boy, i want David laid to fuck me

is a 2pl8 binch for 15 good?

Middle of the pack at the NFL combine. Are you fast or agile or young? You could walk on to any amateur program. Are you a mid twenties guy on gear? Nobody cares what you lift its just what you achieve aesthetically

The natty limit is of course higher for some genetic lottery winner who has test higher than 99% of men. But it's a moot point. Average guy will never reach his physique and limit.

The worst roider has a much worse physique than the best natty

Pretty much, natural selection played a bigger roll back then but now with all the advancements in medicine we’ve fucked ourselves and only preserve shit genetics

Attached: 1539908099870.gif (367x219, 523K)

Post body

cultural evolution was very much the driving force even then. "natural selection" hasn't applied for civilized humans for a long time

>
>Humans are driven by ego, which creates desire. These desires are inherently vain.

This may be the dumbest thing I've read here this week. Read a book, dude. Humans exist to survive long enough to perpetuate the species. This is the sole reason of all your choices. Mental health, physical health, all so you can survive to reproduce. Ego is the fog that appears in front of failures on that path.

>Humans exist to survive long enough to perpetuate the species
Doesn't every living thing?

If OP is natty I wouldnt mind to look like that. I'd even get a bit more leaner too.
If I look like that by the time im still In my 40s that be great.
otter mode iwth musclses for life

dumbass stop posting

Its genetics. He doesnt have the aesthetic genetics. He's just okay looking. Girls will find his body attractive over you skinny fat fucks but if youve been lifting for 2 years with a good diet and okay routine and still look shitty well i have news for you buddy. You just dont have it.

Its genetics you fucking retard. Havent you seen dudes that take roids and still look like shit? If your insertions are shit if your frame is shit you will look like shit. Its genetics that is why there are chads that look buff from doing pushups

>chads that look buff from doing pushups
And don't forget zumba fitness

yes ik he has good genetics now imagine if someone with good genetics took roids

Numbers don't lie, user.

up until a point, no
past the point of diminishing returns, yes

once you get close to [height in cm - 100] and 10% bf just start training twice a week (fullbody or A/B split) and call it a day

once you're there, don't waste your life doing PPL 6x/week or scavenging underground YT fitness to find the next iron guru who will certainly have a method to push you past your limits

Depends on your goals.

>being so insecure about your age you put immortal

>thinking a joke is insecurity
>not projecting

He's frauding his height by at least 1 inch though. That's insecurity.

>lifting for any reason other than health maxing to be a good father and husband