How do you make friends if you don't have a job, don't have social media and don't go to school?

How do you make friends if you don't have a job, don't have social media and don't go to school?

Attached: 1503409316818.jpg (924x1200, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ShyGuy1947
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By going outside, interacting with people, and following some basic guidelines on how to be friendly: archive.org/details/ShyGuy1947

NOOOOOOOOOOO I'M DOING NNN ADN YOU POST NUDE K-STEW PIC I HAVENT SEEN

Attached: 1541629964532s.jpg (249x239, 9K)

>just go outside

You mean literally just approach random strangers and talk to them?

Once you've established some sort of common topic; for example, if you are at the local Bonsai garden, you could forget to pick up a guidebook, and ask someone about one of the trees.

By going to soc discord threads obviously
Lawl dude just get friends

No you moron. Go join a fishing club, find some community that plays video games every weekend, or go to church.

lmao. i have a job, go to school and have social media and have zero friends.

I don't like fishing, I don't like video games that much and I'm not religious. Are you saying I have to lie and pretend to like these things to make friends?

Go to a bar. Tip the bartender generously. Instant friend.

Id like to know this as i see is very hard for me to find the normie path

there's no way, op
anybody telling you otherwise is a liar
or good looking
stay home

I would also like to know this.

The only advice we will get is "just go outside and makes frends lmao, just bee yourself" and that honestly might be the only advice.

Find a hobby, look online for meetups related to your hobby. Or be a "Good Ol' Boy" and buddy up to your neighbors.

Also, get a job, you piss-poor excuse for a human

Kill yourself, then hope that your good deeds have granted you a new life with friends.

>Become a wageslave
baka @ u

>Implying having power over your life in all aspects makes you a wagecuck

You choose your position. Enjoy mommy's money.

I will enjoy mommy's money. Enjoy having power asking Mr Goldbergstein for a vacation lmao

I work for my own civil firm, I decide the hours lmao

fucking neckbeard

I'll be inheriting dad's business and living as a NEET forever. I'll work maybe an hour or two a week for life :^)

hypothetical question: nuclear winter occurs. what skillsets will you have to survive or contribute to what's left of society?

>Find a hobby

What does this even mean? How the fuck do you just "find" a hobby? Hobbies are something you've had an interest in for years. That's like saying "find a major bro!' when you're in your 2nd year at college.

God damn but some of the "advice" on this board is absolutely trash. Do you people even check your posts before you read them or do you just regurgitate mindsoup and call it a day?

Learn how to play mtg and go to your local card shop on fridays. Easy way to meet likeminded people

Go to mental health meetups for anxiety, depression, and alcoholism. Meet friends there.

blessed be thy user
original

I don't believe in (((society))). I hope it collapses, but it won't be from such a childish fantasy as nuclear war.

I'm a permaculturalist and can live self sufficiently starting tomorrow.

Are you a pedophile?
Just go to church.

Attached: 1523987484576.jpg (633x758, 56K)

>What does this even mean?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO FOR FUN

do you drink? go to a bar. do you play games? go to a con or some shit. it doesn't mean "lol just think of something out of the blue" you fucking aspie

What are you doing then? How do you make money to not be homeless if you don't have a job and are not in school/college either?

Blessed be thy user, and also with originality

Me btw holy fuckin QUINT

dear god just end it now

Everyone's a degenerate no life here including myself. Asking for advice on r9k is even more retarded though

What does this mean? Are you implying that people who play magic are pedophiles? Dumb reply

Wagey gonna ragey? Get to bed, you have a quota to meet tomorrow.

unless you're an alt-right trump supporting nazi. not welcome. we mtg players accept all races, creeds, and genders.

Just like satanism

took tomorrow off for deer hunting to be honest

>Are you saying I have to lie and pretend to like these things to make friends?
YES

Yeah and my dad works at Nintendo
Fuck off, friends are a social construct

Checked

Oregano pllleeeeeeze

those digits are quite nice, friend.

Attached: 131414314.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Wow that must be awesome, working at nintendo

Holy kek. OP is a mongoloid aspie cant figure out how to find things in common with people so he needs to ask fucking Jow Forums how to make friends

It is I get substantial discount on products and insider info

Fuck off you damn norman scum

That means you don't need to rest, it's not like you will kill anything anyway lmao

Attached: 1504464768966.jpg (1000x750, 81K)

You don't "FIND THINGS" you do for fun you absolute idiot, you already have those things. You literally told him to "find a hobby bro!" the same braindead advice someone would give like "go outside bro!" and "get Jow Forums"

Honestly you people are like fucking repeating, broken NPCs that say the same lines over and over again.

>do you drink?
>go to a bar lmao and make friends

Drinking isn't a fucking hobby you 60 iq ape jesus fucking christ

>do you play games? go to a gaming convention bro!!

Games are not all one fucking thing and there aren't conventions every fucking where you idiot.

Your advice is shit and you are a brain dead retard. Never ever try to take an authority position on anything ever again.

Not him but he wasnt wrong at all, general idea being find people that share your interests and convivence will be easier.
The fact that you had to type this huge angery pointless post would be concerning if I cared abou t you, calm your tits gyno

Friends are overrated. But in your life, putting a new roll of toilet paper out is probably the only thing interesting that happens

Why the fuck isnt the fortnite default character in the new smash????? Damn it reggie wtf u thinking

As opposed to having people that never actually liked you around?
Doesnt sound like something healthy lol not to mention you know fuck all about my life cunt

>drinking is my interest
>im gonna go to a bar and talk to random strangers drunk

This is objectively shit-tier advice and no matter what bullshit vague platitude you say about "finding people that share your interests" it will still be shit-tier advice given by a failed normie.

I said overrated, not pointless. I know if you actually did anything, you wouldn't be posting like a little bitch

Good idea! Will try later!

Self employed, eh? Bet you wouldn't show that neck of yours yourself.
>he's been hiding his beard under his chin the whole time!

It really depends, like I said you dont know anything about me and if you did you would know better than ranting and coping here
How did you even end up here then? I fucked up my life and accept it, are you trying to save random people on the internet?

Also I post whatever I want here if I want here you wont know if anything I said is true, people lie on the internet all the time.
You only waste yourself by prying

You need to be nicer, user.
who hurt you?