User do you want to go on a date with me?

>user do you want to go on a date with me?

Attached: FA214EB6-8B07-4995-9221-1870BF6CA69A.jpg (639x720, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/feels/res/17821.html#19836
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’d accept.

When that acne clears, she’s gonna be gorgeous af

this

yes, i find acne in the cheeks very youthful and cute

Nope sorry, there's 2 things in life I just can't handle, its obesity and acne. I just cant do it sorry, just cant. Nope. No. Nope nope no sorry.

she will repay that willingness to date by finding someone better once it clears

Looks fine to me, do people really care that much about this shit?

stop with this af shit you fucking faggot

Acne used to be a deal breaker for me but my girlfriend proved to me that it's superficial when I can think of someone as the future mother of my children

Wouldn’t care- I can smash and pass if I picked these vibes up

Sorry homey I’m taken ;)

cope

He gets it

yes

>implying acne is a problem

Lol u deadass salty af rn

yes acne is not a deal breaker for me

she already is gorgeous af

what is this language nigger

Makeup exists you know. If she goes on a date with me she'll probably do her best to look cute and impress me. Girls in general are far more insecure in their appearance than men, because that's their main selling point.

I'd love to cum all over that forehead acne.

Depends what you mean by cope
I do expect her skin to get better and it will as I'm more and more involved with her diet (qualified nutrition man)
She knows it's not perfect but we're always going forward no matter the imperfections we have to work on

clog her forehead pores more why don’t ya?

enjoy your pockmarked babies

m-m-m-mmuh dick

>looks like this without makeup and with acne scars
where do i sign up

My acne was completely gone for a few weeks in november and december. Now I have two zits. I hate it but in high school I wished to have the skin I have now.

this forum is shit and unoriginal

much like the rest of Jow Forums

nerd vergins will always be nerd vergins i gues

mad af

Does it effect pores badly

If accept. Acne is fine for me. I'd only decline a date due to obesity or being lower than a 5/10

Spotty femcel detected

your grasp of inglesh languaj will always be as good as a nigger's i gues

You're making me go red.

Attached: hriueaheh.jpg (500x281, 17K)

Chill man, she's 18, will grow out of it

>implying she doesn't hide that shit under 2cm of make-up everyday

i'd date, but only if she didn't do that

Attached: Screenshot_20181120-201238_Instagram.jpg (1080x1073, 262K)

So, i've recently reconnected with my ex-gf
We've been going out, chilling in front of the tv and having sleepovers if the other one's getting off from work

Now, just yesterday she told me i should take some days off for my birthday, which is in over 2 months
She was eyeing some 2 day spa+hotel+flight kinda thing

Are those good signs?
I still am thinking she just might have some other guy behind her back, but that'd be pretty back stabbing wouldn't it

Would depend upon how many bfs she's had. Any number above 0 means no.

Fr tho, don’t be so mad af and get laid so you’re not so deadass all the time

Based and Shariapilled.

She pretty.

I thought it had a positive effect.

Just put a bag on your head sweety.

Let me give you a redpill.

Every woman on this god damn planet has a backup-plan.

Everyone of them. Doesn’t matter how cute or whatever she is.

Only way to surpass that, is to be better.
Be better every day of your life.

How about just asking her if she is open to eventually having a romantic relationship again, also ask her if she's seeing another guy. Simple and saves wasting your time. If you don't beleive she's not seeing other guys just go through her phone, at that point if you've gone that far accept the relationship is destined to fail like me and my ex who I'm currently sleeping on the couch of while she's in bed mad because I refused to go get her chocolate.
I need to get away from this

Lol you boomer af

Yeah my ex leaving me had me down for like 2 months where I was basically alcoholic. Then I realised I have to be a better man, better than any guy she may be hanging with that haunts my mind every time I have 5 seconds to my thoughts.

Be careful boi. U on a boomer board round here
*sips*

crystal.cafe/feels/res/17821.html#19836
what did she mean by this

I am better, that's the thing user
I fuck better, i treat her better, i kiss better
All those things she expressed through her actions and words

I should and will have to ask her, but at the moment it would probably pander to her uncertainty
>ask if she's seeing another guy
Hm probably are more calmer question than "so we're together eh?"
> on the couch of while she's in bed mad because I refused to go get her chocolate.
Damn user, how'd it come that far? You guys having sex again?

Who's paying for it?

Paying for what exactly? The trip?
Both of us their share
She even wants to start dancing lessons with me, she can already dance though

And she's been telling me how her family is going to her birthday party, which is in like 5 months
Being the backup guy she wouldn't make me feel so... "in front"?

You know how I know you're alone?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't pay for anything, unless you're in a relationship, autismo.

Yes we're having sex. She is a moody little bitch at times I suspect she was just tired and she is fast asleep. Sometimes I wonder if it's just estrogen or if she jas bpd or something.
Are you intimate with your ex? Because a question I asked to not put pressure or seem too eager for a full on relationship again is if we are exclusive in terms of sex, dates even kissing etc.
We agreed if we were to persue other people we would first let the other know it's fully over and we will not hang out again.

d minion or da bob

Don't be so IFFY

Attached: 1540607110953.jpg (1080x1210, 221K)

No problem, but....h-how o-old are you?

Attached: 1420322507766.jpg (332x449, 115K)

Bruh just count the crust rings around her acne, every ring = 1 year of pimple

She is also going to be legal
Ain't it great how things work out

Nigga got the stiffy uhhh
His cum real sticky uhhh

I'm not going to let her pay for my expensives user
But at the same time i'm not going to pay for her stuff too
>Are you intimate with your ex?
Pretty intimate yeah, besides cuddling watching tv, we do have sex, the best one she has ever had (her words)
>exclusive
Yeah i'm not too sure if i should ask, because assuming it is probably the wrong idea
How did you word it without coming off as pressuring?

>We agreed if we were to persue other people we would first let the other know it's fully over and we will not hang out again.
then why are you even in a 9/10 relationship with your ex if you're already planning on maybe seeing other people

Didn’t you post about your ex wanting to reconnect before here on 4channel? Like she came back to you once you got a promotion. Ditch her and find new love brother, nothing good is going to come out of this. You broke up for a reason and it will happen again.

I might've yeah
But she didn't come back because of the promotion, that was just something that happened during us not being together anymore

I asked her if she's assuming we are exclusive at this point, and she wouldn't expect me to do anything or be seeing anyone while we are regularly seeing eachother/being intimate and vice versa.

i dont get it whats wrong with her?

YES

Hmm i see, so she wasn't expecting it from you. Were/are you expecting it from her?

Yes now start this course of differin

I just really wanted her back and was trying for a couple months. Now I'm over it I don't even know what I want. I say that to her about seeing other people as I'm insecure about her fucking or dating other guys so I frantically try use defence mechanisms to help me sleep at night when I'm not with her.
I know it's not going to work out in the end it's just a matter of when everything will collapse and finally fall to bits properly. Then I can move on

It's the language of the Amerimutts.

Her to see other people? I'm pretty stressed and sick about it but not sure if she would do that or not.

High quality version with an added picture because OP is a lazy faggot

Attached: yaIAfduNwfkmn96eT-QWts6UQnO5GQsXAgK_qYLWqo4.jpg (2700x1843, 480K)

delete this. too true

10/10 would pop

She cute

Fuck
>tfw no qt acne gf

yeah having acne past your teen years just means your stupid. learn what foods causes your breakouts and wash your face and pillow cases

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

So also uncertain, have you asked her if she is seeing other guys?
I'm sure my girl will give me the "well we're not in a relationship" bs yet act like exclusivity is a thing
Then again who shows up at like 2 am in the middle of the night, wanting to be at your side, while waiting for 2 hours during which i received like 13 calls eh

Guess the whole "if it feels nice it's right" woman kind of thinking is an actual thing

holy crab battle, that looks a LOT like my ex also god damn that's a cute face if i've ever seen one
why torture yourself likes this mang

Mad AF LMAO

Gess*

She's Polish and her name is Magda something

Attached: ddd.png (481x638, 266K)

this. sadly america loves to adopt nigger culture and slowly spread to the rest of the world

>.t Amerimutt
sorry Europe

anyone else enjoy shitposting on crystal cafe?

Actually exactly what my ex said to me. The "we aren't in a relationship"
But she said despite that we won't see other people.