I want to start my life over. I want to begin all over again. Do you feel the same way?

I want to start my life over. I want to begin all over again. Do you feel the same way?

Attached: le before zoomer maymay.jpg (550x550, 32K)

I want this guy I've been choking to finally die.

Attached: TIMESAND___762++1ef898d48f6r586w79789748f6434773t4rhgb1.png (500x281, 153K)

Yasure, but only so I could die sooner.

all I needed was someone in my childhood to say, go fight the bullys, I learned to do it after many years later on. but the damage was done.

Attached: 525254654.png (1024x962, 417K)

Would you do anything differently the next time around?

If so, why don't you just start doing that stuff now?

absolutely, I would keep a lot more brain cells, stay in school, and actually drive/work when it's expected of me instead of wasting my focus on vidya and books

>I would keep a lot more brain cells, stay in school, and actually drive/work when it's expected of me instead of wasting my focus on vidya and books

this but instead of college i'd do tradeschool

no
once was enough

If I could start over I would have taken care of my health and worked out until I became Chad

Attached: 10387317_920801727954568_6699849851387876151_n.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Nope. No point in fucking it up all over again. Will make me feel even worse.

Not all the time, but every once in a while I'll have this moment like "hold up, this is my life" and I reflect on all of my fuck ups. Those usually aren't good days.

I wish I could, but with the knowledge I have now. I'm now a 20 yo loser, but things could have been much different. Is it too late for me?

Assume that 20 years from now you were granted your desperate wish for youth, and wake up at the age you are now. What would you do? Why don't you do it now?

Cool way to look at things, i've been sleeping for weeks basically so I might try and turn things around asap.

Because then I wouldn't know that making a certain decision thinking it's right was actually the wrong thing to do.

>I'm now a 20 yo loser, but things could have been much different. Is it too late for me?
IDK mate.

Attached: 31001335_p0.jpg (701x1000, 772K)

Maybe you can! I had this childish idea that won't leave my mind about giving people a second chance through cloning. Chinks have already cloned monkeys so it's not impossible. If we are able to cloned ourselves we might be able to live through a new body by brain transplants. The brain can live up to 200 years so that's an equivalent to 2 lives. One of the many problems I thought of was it would take years for someone to get used to their new body. Things that your brain used to do to move your hand for example might move your toes instead. I want to make this possible and I have a life time to at least contribute to it but I'm not sure if it's realistic.

Well i'm not really a "loser" but I think you need to be doing well by 25 to not be considered a loser

It would be cool to start life again at 0 years old and just become super healthy by never consuming any shit foods or high sugar things.

I wish I could do that too. I wish I hadn't drank so many energy drinks.

Attached: c610b0a2e8d815dc6e6bb74d6c3138d14358791b_hq.jpg (600x640, 35K)

Honestly, if I had a second chance, I'd do it pretty much the same. Drop out, get into day trading, be a hikikomori NEET. Friendship and all other social relationships are always shallow and fleeting.

Only if I could keep memories of my current life. Otherwise there is no point in going through all of this again.

Mujaki no Rakuen

Attached: 1536806712199.png (1158x846, 1.21M)

I regret nothing. I want to change the future and live in the present.

Yes. Im almost 30 now so its too late for me. All my bad habits are hard wired. Ive watched a bunch of motivational videos and read self improvement guies, it doesnt matter because my brain pathways are fucked, i have no tolerance to do any work, let alone the hard work needed to turn my life around.

Id need a fresh slate to instill positive attributes and repeat them till successful person habits are the norm

Attached: 1529161093637.png (817x443, 34K)

Would've never smoked pot and would have gone into the marines as soon as the recruiter contacted me on facebook.

No. Fuck going through childhood again.
I wouldn't mind starting over in late high school though

35 here. No I wouldn't want to start over but I would like somebody to pay for all of my food, housing and expenses like my parents did when I was a kid. Then I'd fuck around and go to a trade school and learn to do something with my hands and not be a computer monkey.

I already did, sort of. I hardly see anyone anymore, or go anywhere.

(Although, it did take 8 years of trolling to make people leave alone.)