Why the fuck are cops allowed to take roids?

Why the fuck are cops allowed to take roids?

Attached: oAN1ccVo_WFDVPLTcbh0duEKVo97c-efLrsgYUdXU1Q.png (400x400, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-police-detective-guilty-of-selling-steroids-to-other-officers-1.4534052
youtu.be/kL3VzjcptBI
youtu.be/8CG1NxfEOR8
youtu.be/KzXQGMqY8_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm a nigger opp oop oop

Cause their cops. Who's gonna bust them, their coworkers?

why shouldn't they be allowed?

Because they are weak men with a power complex who have to have a little edge over all the real badasses and hardcore veterans that they like to extort and harass.

Yep, they'll rat you out too.
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-police-detective-guilty-of-selling-steroids-to-other-officers-1.4534052

This.

Plus, roids are such small potatoes that internal affairs and feds would never bother going after them.

1. Where did you get that OPEE?
2. Don't see an issue here tho.

Attached: 18909-18946.jpg (320x240, 12K)

Why the fuck is anyone NOT allowed to?

>6'3 roided up near-invincible pcp niggers, crack heads, and violent personalities in general are your main issue
>not taking roids
I'd be cruising on test too. I'm sure for OP pic 99% of people that resist arrest are like play-wrestling with a 10 year old.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

He doesn’t look unnatural to me...

WhY do you guys think that he is on gear?

Nice change from all the fat fucks that are currently aging out of the departments. It's nice to have a tank to deal with crazies.

Attached: 00000.jpg (678x381, 47K)

The job does attract men who match your description. Its true. But pretending that describes all police just shows you're a teenaged contrarian little dipshit edgelord.

They aren't. They cheat the tests like everyone else.

>Edmonton
Nobody cares about cuckold land Canada faggot. I’m surprised he wasn’t beheaded for this.

because puritanical politicians and the pansy-ass retards who support the slithering shits say so. same as with all the other drugs.

Attached: kitter.gif (249x188, 821K)

This. I'd rather roidbocop shows up to a 911 call I made than paul blart.

Pic not related? He's just got good genetics like most blacks

Union contracts often preclude drug testing except in extreme situations. You can also fuck up and commit felonies on duty and still keep your job and get paid admin leave.

Look up top government salaries and you see state troopers at the top in 6 figures in states and in cities police are normally the highest paid.

$60-75k base salary, but you still get time and a half OT and shift differential at night.

Unions also force cities to use police for road work and utility projects, so they make $40 an hour to sit on their phone in the cruiser for 8 hours. You, the utility rate payer, foot the bill.

Finally, no brainier private sector stuff like administering Narcan, a 4 hour training on a fucking nasal spray, GPS in public vehicles, or body cams for forced who keep getting hit with million dollar law suits are all negotiated, meaning shit tons of cash to accept them. Retire at 55 on an 80% of salary pension.

I don't hate though. If you look at corporate dividends and executive pay, or stock buy backs (over $1 trillion this year) companies could pay many classes of workers semi-comperably. People could unionize but choose to be cucks instead.

German GDP is $45k per cap, American $60k, France just $39k, but your average German or Frenchman has better benefits and wages as high. While Germany is a poor as the poorest US states, its not keeping (as much) of its wages stuck in the top .01%.

Also, even with the migrant crisis, America is importing way more workers to keep wages down. Trump loves legal migration and both parties support keeping sky high migration. That is why wages are dick.

/rant

Watch him in some livepd skits, he is huge in some of them. Clearly on cycle.

Yeah, feminism and destroying the american family and the hard push for homosex was just a way to destroy communities so they could create a permanent rootless slave class of workers.

Good shit bro

>This. I'd rather roidbocop shows up to a 911 call I made than paul blart.
Why? His first protocol is just to shoot anyways, why the fuck does he need to be jacked for that?
The only thing it'll do is make him more likely to use even more extreme aggression.

>His first protocol is just to shoot anyway
Nice larp, but this isn't typically the case.

Go back to Jow Forums... actually no, you might redpill them on Trump, immigration and wage/wealth distribution...

>unions are good
Until they go on strike and you starve while begging for new employment. Oh yeah, and for your career joining the union is mandatory. So good luck feeding your family.

>badass and hardcore vets
Where are those?

>his first protocol is to shoot
No retard it really isnt

All over.
Go to your local bar and ask for some because you cant seem to find any.
Im sure there will be a few to oblige.
But, youre too much of a little pussy to do that copper.

Unions are good.
They are the only protection the workers have against employers.
It's why walmart outright shit cans entire neighborhoods if there is even a hint of a union.
It's why there is a massive push to open the borders and we get a sob story about some mexican child dying while in the custody of the border patrol, the mexican children are starved dehydrated and dying and were confiscated and helped by the border patrol but that's not going to help them push the narrative of free easily exploited brown slaves from next door being good for the country.

Most unions provide warnings of upcoming strikes, and some use union funds as a backup for their members during a strike. But sure keep getting fucked up the ass by your boss

Oh you mean the fat drunks who sit around and bullshit each other. Neat, half of those shits are lying. Or did you mean the even more fun homeless “vets” who bought their stuff at an army surplus store

>special forces guys arent on gear
Good one

Lol its ok cop, youre too much of a pussy to get in a barfight with some hard chargers, we get it.
It always makes me laugh how cops love to act all tough, then when you call them out they recoil so fast
>i-im a cop you cant do that to m-me!

>astroturfing this hard
What in the fuck are you on faggot?
Ive done gear when I was in, its really not a big deal.
Im just simply pointing out that cops are cucks who couldnt cut it in a real mans military and would rather join the Red Guard.

You think cops go around shooting everyone? In an age where if you shoot even 1 little nig who was robbing a convenience store it will create an angry mob and put a Democrat in office?

cops can commit tons of crimes for free and roids is the one youre mad about?

My bet is on the fact that the side-effects of roids and how they make you look are actually pluses when it comes to being a police officer. It's important to look intimidating, and to be aggressive (unless you just snap and murder a civilian) in their roles.

Go suck Israel’s dick some more faggot. I’m sure you’re serving the American people by making sure the saudis are well armed and taken care of.

>Unions also force cities to use police for road work and utility projects, so they make $40 an hour to sit on their phone in the cruiser for 8 hours. You, the utility rate payer, foot the bill

Its more like 60-72 per hr in denver

>implying the average military man wants to help israel
>implying the average military man even knows where israel is on a map
>implying the average military man didnt join to kill brown people in the desert and have a stable career path
>implying cops arent anything more than a Red Guard of the kikes in power
>even wear little jew stars on a daily basis
Lol youre fucking pathetic cuck.
The worst part is how you fags get btfo by 70iq basketball americans on a daily basis, meanwhile the average military man has to face combat with hardened killers that have never been conquered and still btfo them with a 10,000:1 KDR.

Tac Medic in Ontario here. Gear is pretty easy to obtain, you just cant get involved with selling it. Dope just became legal and their are already blades in EMS and Law enforcement ratting people out to the chiefs.

Attached: 1547241417467.png (1080x768, 522K)

Their not. But most drug test kits don't test for steroids. Just like most don't test for shrooms.

You know a bunch of cops are veterans right? You do know you're dumb, right?

Also to add I'm also a Sergeant medical Technician in the army and it's been a lot harder to get steroids in the armed forces in Canada must be different in the U.S

Literally less than 10% are veterans, but keep spreading that disinfo senpai.
Most vets and neverservers despise cops alike, its one of the things we can all agree on.

>the average military man doesn’t care about being a cannon fodder for a nation which despises them and uses them as disposable trash
>implying the military isn’t already full of brown people and Mexicans going for us citizenship
So the average military man according to you is a fucking retard. Also the “average” military man serves a period of 2 years, it’s not a career choice faggot.

I would guess it makes them look more intimidating. Easier to do your job that way so nobody complains.

>the ramblings of a cop beta
TLDR
Cry more faggot.

Attached: sherffibrayel.jpg (410x265, 69K)

Die for Israel goy, real alpha men serve the needs of those who hate him

They aren't allowed to, but really they should be.
Having access to medical test under the supervision of an endocrinologist would be beneficial to their performance.

Attached: cpd stop fighting.gif (546x675, 177K)

I hope you are trolling

Imagine getting BTFO by illiterate niggers on a daily basis lol.
You cant even use correct grammar lol.
Shit I take it back, average niggers have even higher IQ than the average cop.

Attached: 13376897234.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Because they aren't actively policed for obeying the law themselves, and bootlickers dont care about double standards or morals, just the taste of leather.

Ronnie Coleman was famous and still got away with it.

Imagine getting btfo by fucking mudslimes after decades of military intervention as well as having the largest navy, air force, and second largest army in the world. Imagine how incompetent you’d have to be to have literally trillions of dollars thrown at you and still fail

>get a bunch of military gear
>LARP like youre military because youre too scared to leave your families for extended periods of time and/or die
>get BTFO by niggers on a daily basis even though you have full LARP kit
TOPKEK!

Attached: 1546403267807.png (665x465, 115K)

What base? I'm in Pet and it's easier for me to get gear than groceries lol

>you’re too scared to risk your life for shit pay for people who hate you
Military confirmed retards

My brother and father are both officers and this is entirely true. They watch t.v. on their iPad's and occansionally do work. Their jobs are becoming more and more cucked and it is almost inpossible to get anything that isn't third or second shift much less move up. Pros and cons.

American veterans are fucking losers dude, fuck off

You guys are retarded. Steroids make you nigger-tier aggressive retards and if you think that's a good quality for a cop, then you'd probably like the idea of them chimping out on every little thing or bending you over too.

>tfw sat in on this case doing my sheriff field placement and all they did for 5 hours was speak about the ventiliation setup used in manufacturing

>.................

>ronnie
>not on gear

Your average union member who works 30 years is maybe striking twice, and normally it's like 2 weeks.

Also, if your an at will non-union employee your boss can shit can you any time they don't like profit margins and you're in the same boat.

Red pills no one on Jow Forums will take because their mouth is too full of Trump's dick

>being good at combat sports ≠ doing roids

Lmao delusional roiders

youtu.be/kL3VzjcptBI
youtu.be/8CG1NxfEOR8
youtu.be/KzXQGMqY8_E

Kek

>needing roids when you have a gun

>49178139
>taking something that makes you hyper aggressive when you’re in a job that requires you not to be

The absolute state of low iq Roiders

Cops are there to detain and arrest, not get in full on jiu jitsu matches where they put someone in an ankle hold, transition to an armbar, then a shoulder lock, then a rear naked choke, then whatever other bullshit you think cops are doing. This isn't an MMA fight. And guess what loser, every professional UFC fighter is currently on gear.

Yeah, in a career where I might be fighting for my life and can't reach for a gun or taser, I'd rather be massive and jacked than some 150lb twink that gets mauled by Jerome and becomes another statistic. Being bigger is better.

Having skill is better muchacho, dumbass it’s easier to detain someone if you know how to out wrestle them. Otherwise you’re some 230 lb oaf getting winded holding onto a guys waist rather than completely demobilizing him

size means nothing unless you’re in the 6’6 250 range

>ufc fighters are on roids!
And they’re also predominantly black belts in muilple fighting styles

God you’re retarded

So are you willing to admit that knowing how to wrestle and fight while on roids is better than knowing how to wrestle and fight and being a 130lb bitch?

>being big doesn’t help you in a fight
Most physical cops do both a submission sport as well as try and be big dummy

>being stronger is a detriment
You're gonna suck at fighting if you never train and practice at it when compared to someone who trains and practices at it. But if you're someone who does do even just a bit of training and practice, like cops are supposed to do, and you've got fuck you muscle then you're gonna beat the shit out of the average guy who is weak as shit AND has no training whatsoever.

>Cop has a gun so he is never ever going to have to get physical with someone or have someone get physical with him
You wanna know how I can tell you don't own a gun?

He doesn't really need to be physical when he refused to go in without back up and then dumps a mag into the first toddler and 20 pound dog that threatens him on his no knock raid.

Source?

There are like a dozen people on k who would say the same thing though

You say that like there aren't dozens of sweaty no guns on Jow Forums though

Yea, the gun is the great equalizer, but there's always a chance that someone will fucking run you down and you won't have time to draw/shoot properly, and in that situation you want to be prepared to defend yourself in a melee.

If nothing else you want to be able to push them off you so that they don't do enough damage to bring you down and to give you another chance to plug them.

>you NEED roids to be strong
Sorry you got shit genetics bud
Yeah you can do a strength training program and BJJ on the side you don’t need roids for this

Not what I said but okay

Like I said before strength training with bjj. Just because you’re too lazy to actually work for your gains and you’d rather have a vile do all the work for you says a lot about how you’re going to treat every obstacle in life

Especially a job like the police force that shouldn’t allow anyone lazy in it

Why did you (You) me for ?

Because I was responding to you?

Girls, girls, you're both pretty. Pretty fucking gay,

I’m 90% sure the sweety no guns posters are trolls or shitposters

There's a reason recruits get mocked by any skilled person.

yeah you're right user, i'll stop supporting the only person in politics doing something about illegal immigration because, hey, he hasn't cancelled legal migration yet. fucking idiot

Legal immigrants compete with natives for jobs more and use way more welfare than illegals. 1:8 Americans today is foreign born. It's tied for the highest since the Constitution was passed. With no change in legal migration laws 1:4 residents will be foreign born by 2040 and 50% will be foreign or have foreign parents.

If Congress hadn't passed mass migration under Nixon and we had maintained our already decent 5% immigration rate America would have 270 million people vs 320 million today.

That's what is driving rents sky high and wages down. You're a fucking cuck because they got you focused on a shitty prop wall that won't do dick. BTW, the $5 billion he is holding out for funds about 5% of the wall.

That all aside, illegal immigration is actually up under Trump by his own stats from Obama. He isn't doing fuck all because it turns out alienating all your state and local partners doesn't work.

He's a rich boy inherited wealth cuck who sucks elite donor dick harder than Bush did

>tfw not black
>tfw I will never be manhandled by a hot roided cop in uniforms
God just arrest me daddy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.53_[2018.10.19_22.10.44].png (346x428, 177K)