Hey Jow Forums I've decided to juice up and want to ask for opinions on the cycle...

Hey Jow Forums I've decided to juice up and want to ask for opinions on the cycle. I'm going to start with Test E 500 mg and Deca 400mg for 10 weeks and right after that I'll switch to Test P 500mg and Mast 300mg for 4 more weeks. In total a 14 week cycle.

The pic is me now, 6'2 187 lbs

Attached: 62ddac83-0c04-4717-87ae-2291a9f1207d.jpg (720x1280, 105K)

Why would you roid up if you look like this? You probably have the top pussy slaying physique

>inb4 lifting for girls
Yes, I know, but steroids exactly won't make him healthier either, no health benefits of getting bigger, no aesthetic benefits... Frankly, I don't see anything that you would gain by roiding apart of being bigger and stronger(which unless you are about to compete in bodybuilding/powerlifting is useless)

How old are you? Don't fucking juice while you're young. You'll 100% regret it. Do it when you're like in your 40s or something. Right now, just focus on working out naturally.

That's just way too insane of a cycle for a noob.

Also your stupid esters don't matter except for injection frequency.

Start with 300-500 test e. Or maybe 250 test-e 200 mg tren e. You don't need that fucking much and if you don't know how you respond shooting up big doses is risking even greater sides.

I'm 19 about to turn 20
For the first ten weeks I'm planning on injecting twice a week and for the rest every other day, because of the Mast

Isn't Tren way worse than deca and mast even in low doses

This thread is pretty much dead, but i should correct myself the Test P is 300mg not 500mg

You already look big and you wanna juice my dude.
Keep it natural, too big is not noice
You are already 5% of Jow Forums

Fuck yes man, ignore the DYEL hate.
I'm 18 and about to start my first cycle. Just 500mg test for 12 weeks.
You should just stick to the basics for your first cycle tho and see how it goes. No need for anything but test.

where are your
>chest
>legs
>back

looks like you need a better routine if you're gonna get anything from roids

With the legs I agree, they are extremely lacking. That's something I'm hoping to fix when i start juicing. The back needs some work as well, but definitely not as much as the legs. And for the chest I'd say it's in a good spot as it is right now.

it's not worth it; you have the aesthetics - just focus on strength.

No need to juice if you're this big. But if you are still interested, run a short test prop cycle

You're a faggot and should learn more before you inadvertently give yourself a necrotic leg from not knowing what the fuck yer doing
Its not even you in the picture

your chest is overshadowed by your delts. You're probably benching with too narrow a grip, or just neglecting pushing your bench numbers up at all.

Looks like you couldnt even hit lmao 3plate

Retarded/10

Bruh that's me are you retarded

I don't even focus delts, it's genetics. My father has huge delts and he's never been to the gym.

kind of an old photo, but here is a pic of my back

Attached: eb14102f-f240-48b1-9217-31bed11374b7.jpg (720x1280, 133K)

Have fun shortening your life span

I want to see what my body is capable of, I don't plan on juicing again

Ya just saying it does decrease your life span, that’s all