I don't like dogs

I don't like dogs.
>OMG!!1!!! UR NOT WHITE!!!!1!

Attached: 473.jpg (490x586, 35K)

I don't like any pets
According to anons this somehow makes me a psychopathic spree killer who tortures babies for fun

DESU I just see them as what they are, tools. All dogs are designed, and they were all designed as either tools, or decorations. Dogs to sniff out prey, dogs to retreive felled prey, dogs to protect a flock, dogs to deal with vermin, dogs to look fashionable. That's all the are. No different than horses or chickens.

who gives a fuck. im chinese and i eat dogs and dont give a fuck. its hard to live the way you want if youre living the way others want it.

You are what's wrong with the world user. Dogs are amazing, better than any human ever could be.
Are you sure you aren't confusing dogs with females? Same level of self awareness, same intelligence level. One is completely terrible and the root of all evil, and on is man's best friend.

Dogs are just dumb animals, and as pets they are very annoying.

A dog can do nothing to help me further my knowledge
I can't have a conversation or a debate with a dog

Did you guys ever had dogs that you cared about? Because if not, it's pointless to even talk about them because your opinion are irrelevant. It's like when 20 years olds say that they don't like children. Well of course, you don't didn't have one and other people's children are annoying as fuck too.

If you had a dog and still don't like them, then I have bad news for you.

Sure you can user, it'll be just like logging on to reddit.

I have a 12 year old dog and I dislike her, of course I take care of her and take her to the vet regularly, but I still don't feel the love and she annoys me. My cats are better companions, cuddly, fun, clean, they're always sitting next to me, if I'm sad or with body ache they give me warmth, etc. Cats are the best, my dog is just dumb.

I don't like dogs unless it's my own. Dogs are unusually obnoxious and try and lick you which is gross.

I dont dislike any animals but i dont like pets, especially pet cats. Actually i hate cats.

Dumb dog = dumb owner

You wont get that from a woman either

Why do people constantly make excuses for dogs? I've seen this argument used time and time again on the behalf of pitbulls too.

Any person who regards a stupid animal as being above them is totally pathetic. You're the worst kind of faggot on the planet, I know exactly the kind. The kind of freak who will passionately defend murderous nigger dogs like shitbulls because of your pitiful hatred of your own species, and the kind who insists there's something wrong with anyone who doesn't share the same sentiments about these loud smelly animals. Fucking kill yourself. Jump a fence into a pitbull's yard and offer your flesh to it. You're just some shitty human after all, you should be honored to offer your life as a meal to such a superior creature as a dog. Fucking idiot.

>dog is excited when you're around only because you give him food
>OMG MY DOGGO LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY

Attached: 1523835971440.gif (413x243, 51K)

why do white women like dogs so much?

You know why
origbejsj

Attached: rocket-ship-red-d-rendering-white-background-36752883.jpg (1268x1300, 85K)

I taught her commands that she responds to but that's pretty much it. Some (most) dogs are inherently dumb, if you have to excessively train it for it not to do stupid shit then it just goes to show how hopeless they are. When my cats were kittens it only took me a week to potty train them and nowadays they sometimes even use the toilet, whereas my dog who was taught to use the garden, has a special door made for her, and even an indoor dog potty for rainy days, sometimes still decides to shit in the living room or my bedroom just because she's a lazy piece of shit.
Another thing to mention is that cats learn from mistakes, and with that they can avoid danger, dogs don't. I adopted her because she had been ran over in front of my house, and to this day she still tries to speed through the street (always walk her with a leash) to chase another dog, same with other dangerous stuff. Dogs are stupid.

its ok to keep animals against there will untill they develop stockholm syndrome, but this is somehow normal and encouraged, yet disliking animals is somehow a sign and mental illness, how the fuck does that work.

Any cat or dog/pet animal will be stupid as fuck if you dont train them.

My dogs graze food throughout the day, they have food and water 24/7 and they are still always happy to see me

>Cats are better than dogs
Neck yourself mate

becuase they watch marley and me every weekend with a crate of ice cream becuase they're little bitches who cant handle being by themselfs for 10 mins and need something, anything there as company