/fast/ - #365 - CICO IS PART OF THE EQUATION EDITION

FAQ
/fast/ discord
>discord.gg/dknZqPb
What is /fast/?
>Fast is a thread for the discussion of intermittent fasting, fasting, water fasting, and dry fasting.

What’s the difference between intermittent fasting, water fasting, dry fasting, etc.?
>Intermittent fasting: Fasting for a certain amount of time with a short eating window. 16:8 (16 hours fasting, 8 hour eating window) is the bare minimum.
>Water fasting: Fasting with only water.
>Dry fasting: Fasting with no water. Dangerous, use with caution.

Why should I fast?
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11147801
>reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/wiki/studies
>idmprogram.com/difference-calorie-restriction-fasting-fasting-27/
>Read all of these, they might answer some other questions you may want to ask.

How do I safely do an extended fast?
>Take snake juice, or just supplement electrolytes.
>Water=2L
>Potassium chloride =1 tsp (No Salt)
>Sodium chloride = 1/2 tsp (Himalayan Pink Salt)
>Sodium Bicarbonate = 1 tsp (Baking Soda)
>Magnesium Sulphate = 1/2 tsp (Food Grade Epsom Salts)
>Mix these in 2L of water and sip it throughout the day.
>[OPTIONAL] 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar and 4 tbsp lemon juice. DO NOT MIX with snake juice, drink separately.
>You can also do this if you feel lightheaded, weak, dizzy, nauseous, etc., on shorter water fasts. Don’t do this while intermittent fasting.

Won’t I go into starvation mode?
>No. You won't have the willpower to fast that low.

Will (something with calories) break my fast?
>Yes, headarse.

Can I drink coffee, tea, and diet soda? Or anything with artificial sweeteners?
>You can do whatever the fuck you want. We recommend avoiding those, sweeteners especially.

Do I need a multivitamin?
>No

Prolonged fast Q&A: slimwiki.com/fit-fat-and-fast/fasting-q-a

Previous:

Attached: Fasting-GetStarted-7-Day-Fast-JasonFung.jpg (500x282, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slimwiki.com/fit-fat-and-fast/fasting-q-a
fast.fandom.com/wiki/FAST_FAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fURwtw_FYK0
docs.google.com/document/d/1yryO3Z1jkpAvpSAIyVvg1v8QEPerV8vhrVKHY0Fb1uc/edit?usp=drivesdk
desuarchive.org/fit/search/image/7KnuO9Xvv9l_wlO-KQXh1g/order/asc/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5828461/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0026049515003340
mensjournal.com/health-fitness/zach-bitter-100-mile-american-record-holder-he-also-eats-almost-no-carbs/
youtube.com/watch?v=snxb_PSe3Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=8YW6SJH9vBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ADDED:
>Prolonged fast Q&A: slimwiki.com/fit-fat-and-fast/fasting-q-a
INFORM ME IF IT NEEDS CHANGES, CLARIFICATIONS, COMMENTS, OR ANYTHING THAT JUST COMES TO MIND. IT IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, AND IF ANYBODY WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE JUST POST IN THIS THREAD AND I'LL ADD IT IN THERE.

Day 4 here, the motivation has not yet faded, I finally have a challenging and meaningful task ahead of me, thanks /fast/ and thanks Cole!

Attached: 1547232957448.png (738x466, 627K)

>slimwiki.com/fit-fat-and-fast/fasting-q-a
Leads to a sign in page

bump for stories
last thread some dude talked about fasting yielding hair gains, has someone else experienced this?

Attached: 1460356403315.jpg (1196x668, 166K)

SON OF A BITCH. I'LL TRY TO FIX.

>PUBLIC PAGES ARE ONLY ALLOWED ON PAID ACCOUNTS
FUCK!!!!!!!!!
I'LL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER FREE WIKI TO TEST THIS SHIT OUT WITH. IN THE MEANTIME, IGNORE THAT SHIT.

From most people I've heard the opposite since fasting is a strain for the body.

fast.fandom.com/wiki/FAST_FAQ

DOES THIS WORK?

Yes

ALRIGHT SWEET.

I'M GOING TO SLEEP, HAD TO BREAK MY DRY FAST DUE TO INSOMNIA AND NOW MY SLEEP SCHEDULE IS ALL FUCKED. I'LL BE BACK LATER.

Repostan' from last thread

Since the rest of the board is downright HOSTILE to water fasting I gotta ask here.

TL;DR I want to get fit and thin at the same time, is fasting 36 hours at a time accomplishing anything?

Long version: I am 6'2 at 220 pounds, I wanna reach 160 pounds but I wanna look toned while doing it, I started going to the gym on Tuesdays, Thursdays and the Weekends. That leaves only Monday, Wednesday and Friday for fasting.
I am unable to lift and fast at the same time, my numbers are suffering greatly and it feels downright awful. Am I accomplishing anything with this weird-ass 4:3 Waterfast? Or am I just torturing my body for nothing?

If anyone needs more details please just say so, I can share more details but I don't wanna create an unfathomable wall of useless text that no one will ever read.

It would be more beneficial for you to just fast until 15ibs left to 160, then do a routine like OME2D with lifting on refeed days.

It's more muscle sparing and you will get to your weight much faster

Just a recommendation: replace "water" with "plain water" to help differentiate it from snake juice. Trips me up a bit.

why does cole say to not use tap water?

youtube.com/watch?v=fURwtw_FYK0

Updated
docs.google.com/document/d/1yryO3Z1jkpAvpSAIyVvg1v8QEPerV8vhrVKHY0Fb1uc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Lost 2 kg (mostly water weight) and I'm on my fourth day.

Reposting because I posted at the end of last thread.

>weigh in morning
>dry fast all day
>weigh at night
>1 pound increase
WTF IS HAPPENING?

Attached: 1519840316851.png (576x590, 337K)

Eating only on days you lift is an interesting concept. I assume the HGH boost from breaking your fast talked about in IF circles would be intensified to a certain point due to the longer fasting period. Plus it kinda works in that you have to "earn" your feeding and you can go a bit ham on it.

Not OP, just musing a bit. I'd like to see some pictures and numbers of that kind of regiment. More research needed, I volunteer OP.

Hey I actually started tracking my weight around a similar time. Obviously I haven't been fasting and have only done a 24hr fast before. Need to stop binge drinking on the weekend (that's why there's sudden weight fluctuations) because that really fucked me up. Good learning experience though because I learned I can cut everything out of my diet except for some meat OMAD and still only maintain weight if I keep the drinking habit.

Attached: 1547645364.png (986x711, 58K)

Photosynthesis

What do you use to track? I think I'll do that also. I started my ~fast yesterday. Plan on going until I get to my desired weight which is 170. I am 244 now. This will be interesting

>What do you use to track?
libreCalc and a scale. You've used excel before, right?

I heard extended fasting can help with internal scar tissue and stuff, are there any studies on it?
How long of a fast could be needed?

>Plan on going until I get to my desired weight which is 170. I am 244 now.
Just so you know, that's going to be ~2 months of fasting depending on exercise level.

This guy did a 43 day fast and documented it. Might be encouraging.
desuarchive.org/fit/search/image/7KnuO9Xvv9l_wlO-KQXh1g/order/asc/

I will not let myself have any less willpower than the woman who fasted for 54 days. If I am gonna fast I'm going longer than her

holy shit this dude. I wonder how much easier would be for him with snake juice instead of everything by pills

Attached: 1547431039480.jpg (273x237, 138K)

>losing 60lb without loose skin
Probably bullshit but I choose to believe it

morning of the third day of my first 72
feeling hungry as fuck, not sure if I should break and try again this weekend, or try to go longer
what do bros; I've been sipping my snake juice all morning

Just don't eat lol

That one fasting doctor on youtube also says that none of his patients have problems with loose skin due to fasting eating up 'unused' protein, which pretty much is loose skin.

Attached: 1544716447972.jpg (1156x1080, 353K)

I did two back to back 5 day fasts in November, I wish I could read fungs blog again for the first time, the understanding it gives you helps so much with getting through the first time but lately I just don't have the will to get past day one again. Doesn't help that I'm not as busy as I was then. I felt like my life had hope for those two weeks, I miss it.

Attached: TLW2VWB.gif (240x422, 1.11M)

i need help Jow Forums
im an absolute unit and i want to lose weight
idk where to start tho. I did intermittent fasting a couple months ago and didnt really notice any difference, maybe just energy, but i didnt feel like i lost any weight

Should i do water, dry or try intermittent fasting again?
I lift every now and then, but thats not helping with my weight.

My only issue is my job. I work construction and it's hard work. If people get lightheaded just standing up too fast, what would happen to me?

Do keto for a month first. That will get your mitochondria adapted to and optimized for burning fat. Thereafter, if you fast, #1: it will be way easier; and #2: you shouldn't experience any energy deficiency--quite the opposite actually.
TL;DR: look into mitochondria adaptation to fat and cause the same in your body prior to fasting for extended periods.

To be fair, I'm not sure how popular snake juice was around Oct 2017. Snake Diet used to be OMAD/OMEOD or fasting on mineral water. Original formula was released in May 2017, and the OP formula was released May 2018.

Attached: 2019-01-16-115043_849x770_scrot.png (849x770, 472K)

I've done carnivore refeeds for about a month and a half, does that count? I do OME2D and eat meat and a pretty big green apple. Have used the keto stix and they started getting brighter for some reason despite having a little bit of carbs.

You should be all set.

>Epsom salt 1/2tsp per week or less
>baking soda before refeed
Just to confirm is following the OP formula daily safe?

So as long as I drink my snake juice I wont pass out at work? Like I said, I ain't stopping until I lose this weight or pass up the girl who fasted for 54 days

Depends on the intensity of your job. Though I guess if you got to your weight it must not be too bad.

Eh it's in the middle. I lost weight doing IF and OME2D, I used to be 278. The thing with this job is that its random. I could be sitting on my ass one day and the next I could be shoveling hundreds of pounds of dirt from one pile to another.

Right now it's chill. Another site is probably hell. It's ok though, I've been working here long enough to know how the job can work and what I can do take away some stress from it.

Here we got. 54+ day. Gonna track it in my excel page

After 4 days of fasting try doing some light exercise to get a feel for your limits. If it's going to be intense consider breaking the fast with a small meal. Think of it as actually using food appropriately.

Intermittent fasting with low carb. Get your feeding window as small as possible. Try a 24hr fast, then a 48hr, then see how long you can go on snake juice. Buy a scale and track your weight.

Starting a water fast, when do i start taking snake juice and do i take it daily?

When you start feeling like shit but aren't hungry.

how to frast

Read these, they will help you understand the underlying mechanisms:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5828461/

Metabolic characteristics of keto-adapted ultra-endurance runners
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0026049515003340

Zach Bitter Is the 100-mile American Record Holder. He Also Eats Almost No Carbs.
mensjournal.com/health-fitness/zach-bitter-100-mile-american-record-holder-he-also-eats-almost-no-carbs/

Thanks for this. I hope I can stick to it. I want to give feedback to /fast/ threads of my experience

Delete system32

I'm 6ft 166lbs dry fasted and 175lbs fed, want to get back into lifting 3 times a week. Have a couple of questions not covered in the sticky.

1.Due to college and such I can't fit everything on eating days into a 4 hour window, so would 18/6 be acceptable given that I want to have about 500 calories worth of carbs and protein about 2 hours before lifting to replenish glycogen and then 1500 calories as soon as possible after lifting, probably about a 5 hour window total. Water fasting the rest of the time unless that seems to hinder progress in either weight loss or lifts.

2. Macros are roughly 175g protein, 100g carbs and 100g fat for lifting days, am I overestimating how many carbs I need for optimum performance? Should I cut it back to like 50g to make the fasting more effective? The carbs are usually from some greek yogurt in my protein shake and a granola bar or something prior to the workout then some whole grains with my meat post workout. Should I just stick to keto post workout?

3. Can I take creatine on my fasting days?

I'm an idiot, I forgot to mention I plan on eating 2000kcal on my lifting days Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and water fasting Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Sunday. If I cold only bench 145lbs in my prime can I gain strength on this routine?

Buy 3 different brand/type scales and take the average weight each time.
How much accuracy do you think 10 dollars gets you?

OP here, feel free man, tell me how it works out for you.

In what sense? In terms of male pattern baldness?
It could cause diffuse thinning due to the stress but since it kills inflammation theoretically it should help male pattern baldness in the long run.

>decide to do a 24h fast
>always clock in at 13h because too fucking hungry late at night
my stomach just decides that it wants food after 12am, sleep schedule fucking me up again

hey user, try to change the time of your last meal. I was having this problem too, I ate at 10 PM, and intended to start the fast, but after 20 or so hours I would just give up. So I ate in the morning (a hearty meal at that), and the 20h or so coincided with my sleep time, so I didn't feel that hungry.

Anyone here has any experience with fermentation? I'm trying to make sauerkraut, I want to eat it when I break my fast, but I'm a bit uncertain on how to go about it
Do I have to wait at least a week to open the lid and see if it's going well or do I have to do that daily? Also how do I know if I fucked it up somehow, apart from mold the surface?

best asking /ck/

How do I fast without it making me feel like shit and fucking with blood pressure? Last time I tried it I was still skinnyfat too although I had apparently lost a shit ton of weight.

Attached: 1547513370858.jpg (605x434, 48K)

Makes sense, don't know why the fuck didn't I think of that, thanks user

>Dry fasting for 5 days

Will this tighten the loose skin that makes my ass look like an old rag? Has anybody here made any significant skin tightening progress after over 80lbs of weight loss? I want to hear about it.

How fast do I have to go for it to be considered fasting? Is it proportional like a person's 1rm? Or a certain speed? Also if you're fasting for seven days, does that allow for sleep, as long as you fall asleep quickly and for a very short period of time?

is it actually skin or is it fat

Most probably a lack of magnesium, try supplementing it next time you fast

I'm 39 y.o. ~97 kg 1.75 m Type 2 Diabetic (controlled by diet) and have borderline high blood pressure.
Been doing keto for 4 months, lifting for 10 weeks. Done 3 one-day fasts since xmas, on day 2 of my first 3-day one now.
I've lost 6 kg since October, which isn't great. Still weak too (but lift twice as much as when I started at least). Don't care that much about losing weight, just want to be healthier in general, not worry about heart attacks, stroke and feet rotting off for a while.
Some friends who aren't total idiots told me that fasting was not a good way to lose fat, that I would lose a lot of muscle and that it could be dangerous with the diabetes.
I know you guys will probably tell me that fasting is brilliant regardless, but I thought it would be worth asking if there really is any danger?

learn about this a year ago. read the books, watched the videos, but never worked for me below 15%bf. I dont want to call this a meme diet, i did worked hard and learned a lot about it, but how cant I after such dissapointing results?

FOR SNAKE JUICE? CONTAINS CHEMICALS WE DON'T NEED.

I'LL BE COMMENTING LATER, GOOD TO SEE YOU'RE STILL UPDATING.

COULD BE WATER RETENTION FROM A HANDFUL OF VARIABLES, LIKE STRESS. DRY FAST UNTIL TOMORROW NIGHT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

GH GETS CRANKED UP ON PROLONGED FASTS, AS IT'S ONE OF THE MANY HORMONES REQUIRED TO BREAK DOWN ADIPOSE TISSUE.

YOU NEED TO HOP ON THE PROLONGED FASTING TRAIN. START WITH 48S, THEN 72S, THEN GO AS LONG AS YOU FUCKING CAN.

Does eating semen break the fast?

fast isn't broken only if it's your own

Fermented foods were created on accident because you dont have to do anything but wait for plants to decay.

does fast kills the gut bacterias or can influence over infections or something related?

watch Brad make sauerkraut.
youtube.com/watch?v=snxb_PSe3Ps
i think they say it's hard to mess up if you start with clean utensils, and get the ratios right, but i've never made it.

It would be advisable to fast with the oversight of a professional.
You could pass out while driving due to low blood sugar, or enter diabetic ketoacidosis and die on your living room floor.
However, if done properly you can lower you sensitivity to insulin and help your body regulate itself, relying less on the external insulin.
Only use info here as a jumping point, this should be common sense.

I THINK THE ONLY AVAILABLE CONTENT ABOUT THIS IS BASED OFF AUTOPHAGY. TRY IT OUT - THE QUICKEST WAY TO AUTOPHAGY IS A 72H DRY FAST, BUT YOU WILL BE FUCKING TAXED. IF YOU ARE UNDERWEIGHT, YOU NEED TO CREATE A BLOCK DRY FASTING ROUTINE.

NO FUCKING EXCUSES - FASTING FREES UP MORE TIME. EAT BIG, FAST LONG.

IT'S SAFE DAILY, YES. THE MAGNESIUM IN THE OP'S RECIPE IS ACTUALLY OPTIONAL, BUT TAKING SOME WEEKLY ISN'T GOING TO HURT. YOU'LL ONLY REALLY BE DEFICIENT IN MAGNESIUM IF YOU FAST FOR 30+ DAYS AND NOT HAVE ANY FOOD CONTAINING IT.

START ON THE 3RD DAY, AS EARLY AS THE 2ND IF YOU WERE ACTIVE.

I'M SAVING THESE LINKS, THANKS.

doctor gave me the go ahead to continue fasting lads! i'm doing 18 hour fast + OMAD; no carbs or sugars, only protein and veggies

Attached: 1531983698637.jpg (720x960, 74K)

fasting lowers the bacterial counts for all gut flora, when you refeed, make sure you include probiotics to repopulate the gut before any bad bacteria can

>probably about a 5 hour window total
THAT'S A 19:5 SCHEDULE, PERFECTLY FEASIBLE.
>Water fasting the rest of the time
DRINK SNAKE JUICE IF YOUR MEALS DON'T CONTAIN ENOUGH OF THE SALTS (LOOKING AT YOU, POTASSIUM).

>am I overestimating how many carbs I need for optimum performance?
NOT REALLY, BUT EATING CARBS ON THE DAILY IS NOT OPTIMAL. TRY CARB LOADING DAYS INSTEAD, EATING 300-500G (POSSIBLY MORE SINCE I'M NOT SURE IF 1G OF RICE = 1G OF MUSCLE GLYCOGEN) + LEAN MEAT & NO FAT TO REPLENISH YOUR MUSCLE GLYCOGEN. THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR 3 DAYS OF LIFTING UNLESS YOUR VOLUME IS HIGH. GO CARNIVORE FOR YOUR OTHER MEALS.
YOU'LL KNOW IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF MUSCLE GLYCOGEN, STARTING FROM FLAT MUSCULATURE APPEARANCE AND THE INABILITY TO EXPLODE AT THE GYM.
TO REITERATE:
-CARB LOAD THE DAY BEFORE OR THE FIRST DAY OF GYM WITH 300-500G OR MORE CARBS + PROTEIN & NO FAT.
-GO CARNIVORE FOR THE REST OF YOUR MEALS. STEAK & EGGS ARE THE VINCE GIRONDA SPECIAL. DON'T BE AFRAID TO INCREASE FAT CONSUMPTION ON THESE DAYS, EITHER.

3. THERE IS NO NEED FOR SUPPLEMENTS IF YOU'RE GETTING ALL OF YOUR PROTEIN FROM MEAT. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND EATING BEEF LIVER, IT IS THE MOST NUTRIENT PACKED SOURCE OF FOOD ON THE PLANET AND CONTAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED. ACQUIRE THE TASTE IF YOU DISLIKE IT, YOUR BODY WILL CRAVE IT EVENTUALLY. YOU CAN ALSO LOOK UP COD LIVER.

I'm enjoying fasting but I realised I need to do an open ended fast, having a set eating day isnt good enough, I always feel crazy hungry like two nights before because I know food is coming. Still beating that addiction I guess.

Also does anyone know why food just tastes bad, like horribly overpowering whenever I refeed? Anything I eat just tastes bad, I guess I cleared my palette but these are things I've enjoyed for years. And why do I want to puke the second I put any food in my mouth? Anything that isnt meat my body just doesn't seem to want it.

2 hours 15 min until on my 5th day fast. I don't feel hungry but my body is still feeling fatigued and tired. I'm in the kekois since my breath smells but how come im not getting the energy people get when they go on fat?

SOMEWHAT. THE STANDARD LOOSE SKIN PROTOCOL IS THIS:
1. FAST UNTIL YOU'RE LEAN
2. START A DRY FASTING ROUTINE
- 23H DRY FAST, REFEED WITH CUCUMBER + SALT AND/OR COCONUT WATER TO REPLENISH ELECTROLYTES.
I'M ACTUALLY EXPERIMENTING WITH A BULK + DRY FASTING ROUTINE. MY REFEEDS CONSIST OF A SHITLOAD OF MEAT, A CUCUMBER, AND 2-3 KIWIS DEPENDING ON HOW I FEEL. IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING OK, BUT DRY FASTING CAN ONLY HELP WITH LOOSE SKIN TO A POINT.

START HERE:
youtube.com/watch?v=8YW6SJH9vBU
I RECOMMEND CONTACTING HIM FOR COACHING ON HIS INSTAGRAM PAGE. BE PREPARED TO TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY PICTURES FOR 'FREE' COACHING - A SMALL PRICE TO PAY TO CURE YOUR FATTY LIVER.

GODDAMN SEMEN POSTERS.

FAST LONGER.

YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO YOUR BODY, IT'S TELLING YOU SOMETHING VERY, VERY IMPORTANT.

HAPPENS TO SOME PEOPLE. I HAVE A FEELING IT VARIES ON WHAT'S STORED IN A PERSON'S BODY FAT.

>been over 16 hours since my keto omad
>take adderall this morning
>spent all day hyperfocused on porn and edging
>so much i never ate or drank any water
>not even hungry
>dry fasting without even realizing it
Should I be happy or nervous because I don't know how Adderall affects autophagy and I fear it would be eating my brain away if fasting while on it.

Attached: nervous-coffee.png (381x205, 22K)

DROP THE ADDERALL AND JUST FUCKING FAST.

Thanks Capsbro. To clarify the second point, you're saying take all my weekly carbs in one day, say Tuesday, then go no carb/carnivore(I like to season my meat) for the rest of the week? My volume will be fairly low, 3 90 minute sessions at most, but I also bike to and from campus and work as a package handler for UPS at night. I don't know if that changes the frequency of how often I should carb load or not. Also won't that shoot my calorie count through the roof for that day, or is 2000kcal/3 times a week not enough to build muscle?

If it helps I can post pics later so you have a better idea of where I'm at and what direction I should lean towards as far as fat loss/building muscle is concerned.

The thing is I wasn't even trying to fast. I was just doing omad and now that it's almost time to eat again I almost don't even want to. The amphetamine will leave my system in a few hours since I took it early this morning.

I did that for a few weeks last summer. Good way to reduce bf% and still lift weights. I was only able to maintain my lifts though, no strength increase at all. I recommend eating lots of fruit, vegetables and fried liver twice a week on your lifting days since you're effectively cutting your nutrient intake in half. Also consider taking zinc and vitamin C despite what these obese retards here will tell you.

is pic related fine for mix in salt? its the only one I've got right now

Attached: 1536579928336.jpg (2880x2560, 426K)

>sodium ferrocyanide

Attached: 1439546253325.jpg (251x242, 12K)

36 hours is underrated, actually. It's like skipping a day of OMAD and eating the next morning when you wake up.

is it fine?? only one I've got, dont plan on shopping anytime soon

>is ingesting SIX (6) cyanide groups attached to a single molecule okay
Probably desu. But I still wouldn't do it. Might lose a little muscle as they slightly hinder the creation of ATP.

>To clarify the second point...
YES
>I don't know if that changes the frequency of how often I should carb load or not.
YOU'LL HAVE TO BASE THIS ON YOUR ENERGY LEVELS. FEEL IT OUT AND CARB LOAD AGAIN IF YOU NEED TO.
>Also won't that shoot my calorie count through the roof for that day, or is 2000kcal/3 times a week not enough to build muscle?
THAT'S WHAT I'M CONCERNED ABOUT. YOU'RE FASTING FOR 4 DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK EATING AT A RELATIVELY LOW AMOUNT OF CALORIES. AS YOUR LEAN MUSCLE MASS INCREASES, USE THE SCALE, THE MIRROR, INCREASE MACROS & CALORIES, AND YOU'LL SEE MORE GAINS.

PICTURE ISN'T NECESSARY BUT KEEP TAKING THEM WEEKLY.

IF YOU'RE FAT, DON'T EAT.

I'D BUY SOMETHING WITHOUT SODIUM FERROCYANIDE.
SODIUM CHLORIDE.
AND MAKE SURE TO GET POTASSIUM CHLORIDE.

>cucumber

Capsfag confirmed for retard spouting momscience.

Finished my first 48 hour fast. Fasted from Monday morning to just an hour ago. I was surprisingly not-hungry, but I felt the lack of energy when I farmer's walked home with the groceries.

Down under 120 kilos for the first time since I was a goddamn infant.

Ate mackerel and bananas, is there anything in particular I should avoid, or is it fine as long as I keep to lean meats and fruits and veggies?

So what is the difference between fat loss and weight loss? Seems like everyone who does a prolonged fast, let's say for 30 days, will lose around 40ibs, but 10 of that is water. So does that mean they lost 30ibs of pure fat? That would mean their body fat % will go down also, right?

I made it to 5 days at the beginning of the year. I intended to do a 7 day fast, but it caused the worst acid reflux of my life.

but what if I only got this? would it be useless?

Can I make the recipe .5 of everything so it can taste a bit more like water? Or can I use 3ltrs and mix that same recipe and it will taste more like water since there is more water than 2ltrs?

>last thread some dude talked about fasting yielding hair gains

that was me
I fasted for almost 5 weeks in early 2018, the gains showed later in the year