If youre a skinny short virgin with a femenine body why the fuck havent you transitioned yet??

If youre a skinny short virgin with a femenine body why the fuck havent you transitioned yet??

Nobody wants you or cares about you as a man, but if you become a sissy trap you will have tons of men and women trying to get with you all the time

Attached: 1539652190322.jpg (768x768, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/image/TAZxRGXSEA35nAsGNJyG7w/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably because most people aren't mentally fucked.

i have a good body for transitioning, its too bad I don't feel like a girl at all

Maybe because I'm not a mentally ill faggot that should kill myself?

Attached: 1541192622735.png (554x400, 58K)

its a normal and healthy coping mechanism

if youre a skinny sub 5'7 manlet no woman will EVER be sexually attracted to you

the only option left is to become a sissy slut to serve real alpha men

kek
I'm just skinny. Also I would rather die a neet than become a fucking trap.

I saved this image off of Jow Forums like a week ago and I've masturbated to RHS multiple times since. I'm unironically very happy for this young slut that he dirtied up so nice, the broad smooth shoulders make it even better to masturbate to.

but as a skinny neet you have 0 SMV

youre a failed man

no woman will ever want to be intimate with you

wouldnt it be nice to feel wanted and desired?

because everyone sees this is gas-lighting and straight up not true lmao, get better tactics

cuz ppl like u get triggered ayy lmao

Report OP for spamming this garbage.

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/image/TAZxRGXSEA35nAsGNJyG7w/

Plenty of them have been deleted already so they'll know. OP is probably ban-evading to top it off.

>Report OP for spamming this garbage.
>
>desuarchive.org/r9k/search/image/TAZxRGXSEA35nAsGNJyG7w/
>
>Plenty of them have been deleted already so they'll know. OP is probably ban-evading to top it off.
lmao what a faggot

cause i prefer just to be gay

Attached: 2934843298.jpg (666x666, 91K)

sissy is such an ugly word. they are also pretty different from trannies, they are mostly ordinary gay crossdressers

also why do you try to ruin the already poor reputation of the actual trannies, even the guy on your pic almost surely didn't transition for fun (he's a tranny, not simply a crossdresser, i have seen more pics and he clearly has breasts, so it implies he did it to get rid of gd at least somewhat)

>RHS
Who? Is that the person in OP's image?

what if I'm skinny and tall?

>why havent you transi-
*POP POP POP* not on my board faggot! *POP POP POP* Enjoy your mental illness also fuck niggers

Attached: 1541701570717.jpg (236x236, 14K)

Reminder this guy who keeps posting these threads with that pic and asking people to become trannies is a mentally ill piece of human garbage who gets off on ruining mens lives so he can fuck them. Roastie tier mentality, he wants you to ruin your life to statisfy him and worse, he gets off on ruining peoples lives more than the actual sex. "People" like this worm should have their dicks cut off and shoved in their mouths and then get executed. Literally human garbage.

>he thinks he is a man
Lol you are FAR from being a man. You are a worthless pathetic loser cuck who cant get women so now you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get your dick wet. You're nothing, no one respects you, no one takes you seriously in any matter. You are the opposite of a man, you are a woman, manipulating people to get what you want because you have zero value as a person. Kill yourself

Just take steroids aka male hormones

No reason to become an abomination that ages like milk

Imagine getting this upset over meaningless shitposts on r9k

If you're so weak minded and ridiculous you would actually be persuaded into putting female hormones in your body over a shitpost on Jow Forums you were probably a latent tranny anyway and thus nothing of value was lost

Absolutely based and redpilled my man

Attached: images.png (291x173, 15K)

It's not that easy. There's no official support for people who want to transition, and even privately, it's heavily restricted. My only option is to import illegally from other countries and do it on my own, and that's risky and complicated.

>If youre a skinny short virgin with a femenine body why the fuck havent you trans-
*BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *POW*
*CLICK*
*CLICK*
*CLICK*
Problem solved

Attached: IMG_6615.gif (446x384, 56K)

Kek. The previous stack of trannies got depleted due to suicide, so they are recruiting fresh blood.

OP absolutely roasted

It's something more along the lines that there are impressionable young people here who get bombarded with this garbage propoganda that shouldn't be subjected to it. It's one thing to hate niggers, but another thing entirely to try to fuck with someone's sense of identity through subversion. It's cowardly and disgusting, and should have no place on this board.

Because I can't get hrt online in my country and I don't want to be open to hate from my family

based as fuck
blow these faggots' diseased brains out teebeehaych

Attached: 1480446292080.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Imagine spamming the same fucking retarded, cringy, embarrassing, disgusting thread over and over and over with the same pics and the same text for years and years while being openly mocked both online and IRL by everyone you know including your parents, right on the edge of suicide every day of your life because you know you're completely worthless human garbage and people would only be relieved if you keeled over.

Attached: 1541315964654.jpg (250x237, 7K)

OP eternally and unequivocally blown the everloving fuck out, never to recover in this life or the afterlife, in this universe or any other tangential universe in the multiverse forever and ever until the end of time.

Attached: 1541412681447.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Threadly, daily, monthly, yearly reminder

But thankfully these people off themselves right out of the gene pool anyway so do keep falling for the transitioning meme, you are doing natural selection

Attached: trannyregrets.png (1409x4383, 880K)

Based Warriors of Righteousness and Defenders of R9K btfoing faggots.

Make sure you kill yourself after you start transitioning too.

Attached: incel.jpg (632x723, 170K)