How big of a gains goblin is pledging?

I started fraternity rush last night - There weren't nearly as many Jow Forums guys as I would have expected. I still plan on going to the gym daily.

Any tips for not getting a dad bod but still have the ability to go out and drink regularly?

Attached: 245.jpg (1080x1080, 129K)

Also for reference I'm 6'4 205. Still a bit of fat and some loose skin on me but I'm down from 327 at the start of 2018. I finally got to 2pl8 bench a few weeks ago as well

Stick to spirits as much as possible I guess.

>FSU
Shit OP, you could not have picked a better school for greek life

You're going to gain weight your first semester in a frat, that's just a given. If you drink and eat in moderation, which judging by the weight loss it seems you do, you shouldn't be too out of shape if you keep up your daily workouts.

Where are you looking at for rush?
>t. LXA at fsu, I know they're gone now

Attached: 1402166706875.jpg (214x200, 7K)

just adjust your diet for days you intend to drink. cut on carbs, get as many proteins and micronutrients as possible, don't drink beer.

That's the plan, that way I'll get drunk quicker and not have to take in the calories beer has

>Where are you looking at for rush?
ATO, KA, Sig Ep, Delta Chi in that order

>don't drink beer.
shit this is gonna be hard

Alcohol is a sin. Firstly you should repent your sins, sinner.

I guess if you have time for fraternities you're in some bullshit degree program with daddy's credit card in your pocket. At least he's buying something of worth with your gym equipment that you're purportedly using.

I'd highly suggest you cut that irrelevant shit out of your life and hit the grindstone doing something of value. Not for our sake, but for yours. That doesn't include drinking the Jew's poison.

Pic related it's OP

Attached: tumblr_inline_ot1c0sZ0oZ1qdrz4u_500.jpg (420x603, 30K)

>ATO
good
>KA
good if southern
>Sig Ep
eh
>Delta Chi
cringe

Attached: 137990239447.png (1024x1024, 74K)

>I guess if you have time for fraternities you're in some bullshit degree program with daddy's credit card in your pocket.
I'm a CS major. I'm on scholarship, the extra of which will pay for dues. I have two small software products that bring in (small) supplemental income.

Fuck off

well, you're not wrong

also my dad is dead, so there's that

>if you have time for fraternities you're in some bullshit degree program with daddy's credit card in your pocket.

>t. brainlet who has to study a lot to get good grades

never did the frat stuff but my close friend did and it seems like the biggest life goblin for him was lack of sleep since his frat bros constantly kept him awake. sleep is pretty important to gains. so i guess find some way to make sure you get 7 hours of sleep amidst all the drinking and fucking around.

Fraggots are annoying douchebags that have to pay for friends. I had multiple try to recruit me and told them all to fuck off. GDI for life. Have fun in your latent homosexuality support group tho OP.

Attached: 1547150091756.jpg (1920x1279, 431K)

OP here, don't think I've slept a full seven hours since high school. Not really because of my schoolwork or going out or anything, I'm just most productive at night. That's when I code, but I'm by no means the average onions-filled programmer. people always ask me if im in the right class when I first show up because im not
>fat
>sweaty
>covered in acne
>a hypebeast
>asian
>any combination of the above

How much do you sleep? At least 6? I don't want to sound like a retarded boomer but it will catch up to you very quickly as you age. Sleep is probably the 3rd most important part to health behind diet and exercise.

>fat
>sweaty
>covered in acne
>a hypebeast
>asian
>any combination of the above
lmao op is right on
t. compsci as well

Generally 5 to 6 hours a night. I'll go to bed at 2 and wake up around 7:30-8 for class the next morning. Also I do an intermittent fast from 6pm to noon the next day, so that's another reason for the weight loss

Just bulk hard as fuck.

this might actually not be a bad idea
t. op

you fucking Americans are so lucky for having this uni culture thing you are living the fucking dream i fucking hate you
>eurofag with no fraternity in his school and no time to party due to course

5 to 6 is alright then since I assume you're like 18 or 19, just keep it in the back of your mind and try to find time to catch up on sleep whenever your life starts to slow down. Can't stress enough how important sleep is in the long run.

C O P E
O
P
E

T. Gets fat

Well if you rush SigEp, we don't have a pledging process (or if they do you should report it to nationals), so you won't be forced to drink or do anything like that. We also promote the ideal of the balanced man, a sound mind in a sound body, so you won't have to worry much about gains goblins.
>t. SigEp at Wright State University

That's cope in the same sense that turning an ugly gril down for a date is somehow cope. Keep shining that double digit IQ bright tho famalam.

damn you really holding onto that edgy hatred of others who chose to join a massive socialization network of like-minded well-rounded individuals in their pre-real world prime. good for you little man

LXA at Northwestern U here

>mall grabbing your board
The fuck kind of shit is that

Have you tried fasting

Fuck Greek life, focus on your education. If you’re field of study is so easy that you can just wing it, then you’re wasting your time in college anyway.

Americans higher education has become a Chuck E. Cheese for 18-22 year olds

everybody gets through life at different paces with different strategies. the relationships you make in Greek life go far into the future for pretty much everybody involved fren

That's what will happen, yes. But at least it will be on purpose.

You're about to find out the reality is not like the movies, or what Jow Forums says. It's Northanger Abbey, all over again

Attached: 1547303405137.gif (248x319, 67K)

I bet he rides a scooter in the skatepark too

a razor at that

If you’re anything but a Business/Communications/some other easy shit major it will be fine. If you’re anything even remotely difficult good luck OP, you’ll need it.

>Any tips for not getting a dad bod but still have the ability to go out and drink regularly?

You know that alcohol can inhibit testosterone production to up by 30% for periods as long as 72h right? Either you take fitness seriously or you "drink regularly"... I mean, you can't even roid right being a drinker

> t. buttblasted gdi

lmfao

COPE
O
P
E

>Americans higher education has become a Chuck E. Cheese for 18-22 year olds
truth

lmao, didn't do greek life but had the exact same takes on most of those where I went to school

Lambda Chi Oregon State lets goooooo

lol euro kids on avg take drugs, drink harder, and sleep around more than americans and at younger ages. you're telling me you'd rather pay tuition for partying? what you should be complaining about is europe's abysmal job growth and retarded taxes

Nice blog.

those skinnyfat faggot frat bois are going to endlessly try to pull you into their crab bucket you dumbass. gj seeking social acceptance from insecure degenerates

Lolol nonamerican cope. I just winged it through a four year degree. Almost got kicked out for low grades multiple times, graduated almost bottom of my class, got a job making $66k straight out of school. I bought a house a year later 10mins from the ocean with a hot tub, two car garage, granite counter tops, stainless steal appliances, hardwood floors etc. American higher education is the tits. Sorry your nation is poor

copecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecopecope

I win.

Highly recommend you pledge.

I went from virgin to having slept with about 30 girls in college. It's a status thing and I have so many connections post grad thanks to bros

from a third party, this is some S-tier autism

Attached: copecopewhatiscope.png (327x335, 115K)

>paying for friends
never change Jow Forums
greek life got niggered at my school anyways because dumb motherfuckers couldn't stop dying

i mean when student loans are already sodomizing your credit history paying dues for friends, non third world housing and virtually guaranteed partying/drugs/sex isn't the worst deal. looking back wish id swallowed my pride, admitted i needed the social boost and rushed

i never joined a frat and i was invited to parties almost every week, got my dick wet a bunch, had a ton of friends, etc. i was a huge stoner and would sell weed and other shit to the frats, sororities, and other people though.

Wtf is the point of frats and sororities? We don't have those in Canada as far as I'm aware. Do you all live together and fuck each other?

Why do most sorority girls look like ugly-average skanks? Is being in a frat even worth it or should I be geed and stick to my mosh pits?

False, I'm in my penultimate semester of electrical engineering and on my fraternity's executive board, still got a 4.0 the last two semesters and have a 3.7 GPA.

lol I was a Pike there 4 years ago ama

>paying for friends
Explain this argument to me, I don't understand. I never paid anyone.

What about a kappa kappa kappa?
I'm thinking about trying to get in, but as a PoC I don't know if I'm welcome.

>FSU Thots.

Careful user, FSU has the second highest STD rate of any school in the US.

dumb fucks think that paying dues = paying for friends

i guess they've never thrown a party lmao

Based

Their house preview was last night and holy fuck I have never met a more cocky group of manlets in my life

im sure there are some good ones, but I was taller than 90% of them and they looked up at me with the most utter disdain I have ever seen.

>Is a frat even worth it?
Not sure, about to find out

I've heard this too but have never had a problem with it. What's #1?

No carbs except alcohol

You trying to convince yourself that it takes $2,000x~50(all your BROS dues) -- ~$100,000 to party per semester?

Fur shure dude.

Not gonna lie pledging will make your body worse. However, you do grow mentally facing adversity you would never think you could overcome. You also get so close to your pledge class and make life long connections. On top of all of this, the boost to your status and access to parties does more for your slaying ability than any amount of lifting could.

>$2000 a semester
gdi detected

>t.idiot with a social science degree

i was on my chapter's exec board and you'd be surprised how quickly you can rip through a significant budget if you're actually putting on decent events

depending on the chapter there may also be a mortgage to pay off for the house

but yeah nah

is right,
> 2k lmao

Larp harder faggot

Honestly rushing made me lose a bunch of weight. Plus your brothers will more than likely be active in the gym so you always have people to go with. Drinking will definitely make you fat if youre not careful, but frats don't (normally) force you to drink as part of the pledge process

Good luck OP

>party planning committee better come up with a baller event or these bitches will realize we're boring and can't sack without mobbing twenty deep
>fuck it it's dad's money, maybe i'll get some pussy leeching off the two charismatic dudes in our whole chapter

Sounds fuckin gay

>Their house preview was last night and holy fuck I have never met a more cocky group of manlets in my life
>im sure there are some good ones, but I was taller than 90% of them and they looked up at me with the most utter disdain I have ever seen.
Yeah sounds about right haha, we weren't all like that.

Fraternities/sororities in general are just one huge existential crisis of people trying to "make the most out of their glory days" and indulging in instant gratification through drugs/alcohol, partying and casual sex that ultimately comes at a much bigger price to your physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Not to mention the poor leadership and low quality friendships that sustains those groups.

They're cancer that clings onto young people that are still immature and feel as though they need a place of belonging. Exploiting their lack of confidence and insecurity.

Enjoy things in moderation and always live a life that puts your conscience, health and well-being first. Life's hard enough as it is, there's no room for purposely negative decision making.

Attached: 1422987594829.jpg (319x255, 42K)