WTF with those ugly men with hot girls, I mean below 5/10 or manlets, dating beautiful model tier girls...

WTF with those ugly men with hot girls, I mean below 5/10 or manlets, dating beautiful model tier girls? Please explain it to me!

Do you also see them? I just went to a party tonight my roomate drag me off, at the party he met with some friends and disappeared, I was there alone without knowing anybody leaning on a wall drinking some beers...
And just by my side this ugly curly hair asymmetrical face scrawny guy, was heavily french kissing a solid 8/10 brunette girl at my side, I was raging so bad that almost dropped a tear, then...
I sit on a coach, drinking some whisky minding my own business when a fucking midget come of nowhere hand in hand with a model tier skinny tall girl who looked just like young Emily Browning, they sit on the couch and the girl start kissing him! WTF then she gets on his lap!!
At that moment I left the "party" and I was so mad that I walked like 3 miles to my place, the night walking was the only good part about this shit experience.

Now I felt in the move out of your parents, get fit, get a job, make friends, dress good, be trimmed, be social, go to parties/events/reunions... meme, and even trying girls seems to show little to no interest in me and I am sure I am way better looking than those guys I saw at the party, tall fit and average symmetrical face.

I mean, I can understand seeing beautiful girls with Chads, is logical, nothing wrong with that, but THIS!? HOW? Those guys were middle class at best, they do not have money or anything, they are not famous, maybe they are super "normie cool" but still is incomprehensible for me. Please help me to understand.

Attached: 3473e750e82f58a7cda3a6e930497e2e.png (420x420, 137K)

It's because they're not autistic faggots who post pepes on Jow Forums accompanied by rants about how much better looking they are then the guys who get girls. Why the fuck would you even ask this board to help you understand? It's full of asspained dipshits who are too socially incompetent to get a romantic partner. What sort of useful advice are you expecting?

You sound like a normie
so the only important thing is talking about retard stuff like another NPC and I will get beautiful girls? that seems much easier than getting fit, dressing well, having money, etc...

I mean dude, this guys where REALLY ugly, curly hair with reseeding hairline, scoliosis, scrawny and the other wasn't that bad looking but he was 5'6 at best... and their girl were victoria secret model tier, no joke, how is that possible?

Maybe because you're a fucking butthurt bitch incel

You have to provide pics on them and I can try to objectively rate their looks.

I do not have pics obviously
but it was something like this, not exaggerating or anything

I also see it all the time on the streets, guys who seems to not have money, plain ugly, not even Jow Forums, with cute girls... how do they do it?

Just mating errors.The girls dump them when they realise their mistake.

But are they social genius or what?
I want some model tier girl making a mistake with me, how can I do it? is the booze? drugs? tell me the secret please

Attached: e70ee5be-2867-4845-88b6-686b4ba7efcf---0-.jpg (620x352, 35K)

I'm one of those guys, maybe even a lot worse and been with even hotter women. I am (or make myself seem to be) interesting. It's all pretty overrated, though.

You sound like a RobotNPC spouting off the same generic, pre-canned complaints that have been parroted by every socially retarded fuckup. Maybe they get girls because they're socially adept enough to have good conversations with them and know how to interact with people better than you?

how do you do it? share some leads...

so all they want are good conversations then?

because I am sure if those guys get on tinder or similar NO decent girl will swipe right on them, no matches at all... maybe some old disgusting single mom or some landwhale, but nothing else...

this guys at the party were social genius or very lucky then

Unless you're gay, you can't see what those girls see faggot. Status and money still trumps all by the way. You may think you look good, but it's probably because you're feminine where as those "ugly" dudes may have a masculine look to them. You can't trust your eyes on this one but measurements would reveal the truth.
>still pretty sure this is a larp
Regardless, your short explanation and your retarded jealous rant makes it pretty obvious why you can't get laid. Learn some people skills and stop being such a fucking moody twat.

It's called a social circle, confidence, and people skills.

Act like you're out of their league, but don't be obnoxious about it. It's a pretty thin line, you got to know your shit. Maybe this sounds like some retarded pua shit, but that's the best I can describe it to you.

Tinder is shit and every girl on there is shit. Tinder is in no what indicative of real life. Fuck tinder and ever cunt on it.

I don't see that I see the opposite, fat women with average dudes.

He's lying, all these guys are lying. They'd never post their face, not even on a different board and link it so it's not against the rules, because they're not ugly. They're 6/10s and shit which is the normies "ugly"

They probably have a big dick or they are rich

everyone has their own opinion on what they think is attractive. A guy who you think is a 5/10 can also be a 8/10 to someone else.

Even though society conditions everyone to consider certain traits as more attractive, doesn't mean everyone is gonna be bound by it when picking a partner.

Imagine believing everything incels said about men and women KEK. Yeah let's believe people who has never had a normal interaction with a female.

Definitely below 5/10 here, not lying. But believe what you like, man. I'm from europe if that makes any difference (though it kind of shouldn't too much)

Post your face on /soc/ and link it. Cure an incel.

You using tinder as some sort of measuring stick for how attractive a guy is just shows that you're a fucking idiot. Tinder is for genuine thots, fuckboys and people trolling the latter two. They were hooking up at the party because they're not stupid enough to need to use tinder for hookups.

Imagine being this ass blasted that incels beat you in an argument

I think that is the answer:
"social circle"
is the only logical explanation
because those guys on a random club wouldn't get even a look from any girl, not to mention on a social network, but in a social circle and with god tier social skills they managed somehow to do it... I will aim for that, social circles...

>don't mind me while I pretend all women don't have access to a smorgasbord of anonymous dicks at all times

Man I'm bald, skinny, ugly teeth, weak chin, there's no need for a pic, trust me. It's all in the attitude.

I'm a 5/10 messican with a cute ass asian girl. Not hard to believe that it is possible

at tinder only the top 5% looking men AKA Chads, gets all the matches, is proven
I am cool with that, it seems logical, girls looks for the best genes for their offspring
but when I see an ugly man (no rich, no famous) enjoying a cutie it boils my blood, because how the fuck is that possible

how did they beat me again when I have sex at least 3 times a week? lmfao

Then teach us everything you know is you're such a damn good player.
I'm always looking to improve my own game and will always hear out another persons strategies.

Unlike what this board tells you, women care about confidence/charm/domination 60%, money 30%, and looks/everything else 10%. You type like a dumb shitskin though so there's probably no point in trying to help you.

Don't you think you were just lucky?
maybe somehow you landed in the right social environment, and out of a miracle you got a hot girl...
because if you look like you described yourself and you go to a nightclub or some random party you wouldn't get any girl at all, your only chance is at places where you can actually interact with girls... even then is really weird you can get good looking girls

>don't mind me while I blame society that I can't hook up with ridiculously easy women that are willing to fuck almost anything
It's possible because they go and talk to women at parties instead of relying on a shitty thot-infested app to do the work for them. Sorry that you're a socially inept fuckwit.

Man, I'm talking several long term relationships with extremely beautiful girls, and my standards are high as fuck. I mean, how lucky would I have to be? I'm pretty poor, too, before you think to go down that route. I'm telling you, you can have charm without the looks.

OP I am and im withmost guys here are lying without pics.

Without pics I cannot analyze their faces, which is what really matters. Looks matters most.

But I do admit that I have also seen what you have seen. Girls with ugly guys. There has to be some explanation, like money, status etc. But yes, the face that these girls make out with those guys defies the Looks Theory.

Social circle = important. You don't know what this dude did, or how lucky he is.
I feel this way about a lot of girls, who are so sheltered with religion and a close knit social circle that they end up with some ugly ass guy and are satisfied with it. A friend of mine married this one girl and this guy is fat as fuck and balding.

So I think what caused this is a sheltered upbringing and these guys are stupidly lucky OP. Definitely push them, hit on those girls, do what you can.

it's not really that weird. go to any big college campus and you'll see it. Looks only matter when you are just trying to hook up with chicks but if you want a relationship you also need a good personality. some girls care more about personality than looks.

I call it BS
keep your delusions bro

>do what you can
He already is doing the only thing he can: whining on a Mongolian basket weaving forum because he's too much of a brainlet fuckup to get a gf.

How does sex make you right? Fuck you normies.

This thread is 100% lies without pics

So how do I seem cool and interesting enough to get some dumb girl to suck my peepee

because i am not considered attractive by societies standards. i am a fucking dark ass mexican manlet with a big nose and a baby face but even with that disadvantage i still drill pussy weekly incel.

You look as not ugly as them

You said you're not even ugly faggot post your face, I do give a shit here

>5/10
>Ugly
No wonder you retarded NPCs think incels are average. Shallow as expected.

Hey man, only tried to help a little. Meh, believe what you will.

They have no argument they just like to hear themselves talk, highly doubtful they're even thinking as they type out replies.

pics are not allowed
but i see it too, ugly guys with beautiful girls at parties, events, campus, everywhere... and I mean seriously asymmetrical face, scrawny or fat guys... take "DJ Qualls" as an example

But everyone in here is saying looks don't matter wtf

I'm not even ugly I just don't know what a girl would find funny or cute.

You can go to /soc/ and link your pic back here.

It's almost as if the real world is different from what basement-dwelling incels describe.

Do you have to be constantly self-deprecating or something to get women on your side?

They're saying looks don't matter but won't post their face.

It's almost as if you need to make these comments because you don't have any evidence against incel beliefs

Just whip your dick out and slap it down on the table in front of them user. Works every time.

i never said i wasn't ugly lol only thing I said was looks are subjective. I did post my face on /soc/ 2 years ago on a rate me thread and all i got were 4/10 & 5/10 and I don't think I look any different now

Then go fuck yourself asshole. You don't understand.

Are you missing a few neurons, man? You yourself are saying looks doesn't matter, since you look alright and yet are unable to form a lasting relationship. Get a clue already.

Oh ok so you do have to be handsome.

Makes sense.

I'm always rated by girls in the 6.5-9 range.. So 7 subjectivly. All I can get are fat chicks lmao.
But I do really well in setting where looks don't come into play, like whisper. I seem to have enough of what it takes to stand out from the army of thirsty filthy betas but not enough to get a hot girl.
Guess it's time for suicide.

how do i not understand when I been told I am a 4/10 lmfao you probably look way better than i do fucker.

Just because more than looks matter doesn't mean you don't need looks. Why do you normies suddenly want to go against basically understood shit like men have it harder as soon as you get triggered by hearing it on Jow Forums?

>I just don't know what a girl would find funny or cute.
Then go out and put yourself in situations to talk to girls in order to get experience. It'll be hard at first, then get easier: same as any skill that takes practice. You think guys who are good at talking to women are just born that way? They've probably had 5 awkward conversations with women for every 1 smooth one. Being a good conversationalist is a skill that takes work.

You said you were a 5 first, gonna keep going down? Still won't show your face either. Lying fuckface.

You are a butthole peepee doodoo head and I hope you get flabbergasted by a gas flabber you stinky weiner.

I've had a couple girlfriends before.

But I think it was because I got lucky. Like right place, right time with a girl who was into me.

I still have a shit personality and you can see I'm a bit dull. So that's what's making it hard to find a quality girl

Weak men have it harder. Be less of a weak, effeminate little shit and thank me later.

>I did post my face on /soc/ 2 years ago on a rate me thread and all i got were 4/10 & 5/10 and I don't think I look any different now

can you read faggot? I never said I was a 5/10 I just said what other people rated me.

if that matters
this is me
I look like shit I know
but still manage to get really hot girls, no bragging, no bullshit, it is how it is... and I do not have money or fame at all, is not luck either because I had several hot girls at my side and girlfriends too...
believe the meme because it is real! be confident, learn to "sell yourself", believe in what you are, be funny, relaxed, smile, be spontaneous, do not be afraid of do or say whatever and that's it, I can't give you any more advice because I don't know it is how it is

Attached: me.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Yeah, you NEED looks to get an attractive GF, That's why people like Danny Devito, Peter Dinklage and Ron Perlman don't have highly successful and attractive wives. Because they don't have looks and you NEED looks.
Fucking idiot.

create a discord group and lets get all of us to post pics and rate since it will easier that way than having to go on /soc/

Lets start with our dicks

>this gets rated 4/10
Guess I'm a 1/10 then. Time to lay down and rot

Attached: 1538987870062-r9k.jpg (720x513, 31K)

>and I do not have money or fame at all, is not luck either because I had several hot girls at my side and girlfriends too...
Cuz ur not ugly fag
This is why I fucking hate when you people give advice. You have no idea what actually being ugly is like. It's cool you can get girls though, glad you're happy.

remember confident in yourself is the key
if you are a car seller and you say the car looks like shit, the buyer will most probably not buy it... but if you show confidence and say the car is beautiful and fast, the buyer will probably want to know more and finally buy it

you have to SELL YOURSELF, be confident, if you say you are a 1/10 then everybody will think the same

I'd just call you a retard but I need to be original. Surprised the bot let this generic comment through because it's anything but original you delusional loser.

I see the same OP.
Overweight slobs, usually kind looking fellas with pretty and thin girlfriends. Then you have the obese men with their not-quite-obese women, and then the thin and skinny men with their chunky trunk obese as fuck GF.
What's weird to me is how little they see each other even though they live together. The man usually sits on his PC or works, while the woman spends and watches Netflix / TV - that's their idea of socialization. They might share bed, but don't want to be interupted during sleep-time and rather not talk, cuddle or have sex.
And maybe they do something social during the day, holding hands, having the man pay for her expenses.

They will also complain about being lonely while having friends and BF and put all the blame onto the man and how she tries so hard and how she's tired from work and blabla blame him.
I think it stems from the provider-role, where a loser is a safe bet because he wont be taken, yet he's grateful enough to stay and you get to enjoy all the perks of a relationship without any of the worries and responsibilities.

It's hard to say that the car is good when both you and the buyer know it looks like shit
And if you tried and said that the ugly car is great it'd show and look even more pathetic than if you just honestly admitted that it was crap and you were desperate to finally get rid of it

This is actually a really common thing.. Incredibly hot women, like 11/10's, often end up settling for guys who are below average.. I guess it has something to do with knowing how cheap endless amounts of attention feel.. They want something that feels genuine and real, that is based on something beyond looks, and so only a guy who is truly out of her league, is detached enough to treat her like a real individual. This is not the same as negging, it's closer to the omega strategy, humble enough to be immune to shit tests.

BTW, these guys are not ugly, usually they are semetrical, and not BAD looking or ugly, just underwhelming on a physical level. But this kind of connection won't work unless she is bored with her excessive 10/10 powers, and it won't work if the guy feels like he deserves to catch a 10/10. Usually she stumbles onto him and has to do all the pursuit out of pure chemistry and curiosity.

This has happened to me before, still need good charisma to pull it off, it didn't end well for me though, don't know where things stand, memory is a bit fucked from that time of my life, and emo music is all that remains. I'm more overweight now, and think she actually dropped me for those kinds of standards, so the dynamic I described didn't even last: but it probably would for slightly different women who aren't in business of cultivating and perpetuating celebrity.

>Cuz ur not ugly fag
he looks like a fucking clown
his face looks like a halloween mask
head like a divorced balding 37 year old

Because you're a retard with high standards that thinks anything you don't like is 1/10 when you haven't even seen anyone actually ugly in your life.
Off yourself.

Women don't only want "chads". This is a robot coping mechanism so they don't have to try.

But based on how shallow you are about guys, you're gay anyway.

imagine typing this out and being confused on why youre incel

top fucking kek

s o c i a l s k i l l s
oriuginadlly