Hi actual fembot here. I cant afford to have standards so I will take the nearest male in my location as my bf...

hi actual fembot here. I cant afford to have standards so I will take the nearest male in my location as my bf. thank u for ur time

Attached: F1B07923-1BA4-47D3-93D3-76523A27C02B.jpg (750x923, 101K)

why are there so many larpers, what do u gain out of this? LMFAO

gib location

Do you live next door?

I am in orange county california I am white tall and lift everyday

also I love nature origami and science

Terraform#5913

kill yourself you larping faggot, you are such a piece of trash that I may as well jump with you in disappointment

Desperation is hotttt

What is it about you that stops you from having standards?
Are you old or fat or unintelligent or disabled or deformed or autistic or something?

don't care roasty attention whore

im unattractive and dumb to put it simple.

Winnipeg? Originally

That's pretty simple, yea.
Dumb can be endearing though. Are you just not academically inclined or you're a total ditz and it's adorable?

If you have big tiddies, you can just go on MMO's and bait lonely faggots to send you dick pics and shit.

Actually dumb women are more attractive than smart women as they can meet men's needs easier without thinking about their own.

both, im also really bad at communicating with people so I sound incoherent almost all of the time. I really have trouble forming relationships, even friendships, so im left with no friends

At this point in my college career
me too girl

I wanna fucking die already

Attached: CBE9F31F-C072-47D5-AA32-379484EEE9ED.jpg (4032x3024, 908K)

Im also like this, whatever processes in my head I say it out loud so it just sounds like Im an idiot or a nut, doesnt help that I slur my words a lot too

Whats the context behind this image, looks spooky

>I cant afford to have standards
Then you're probably better off alone. Might as well start collecting cats now.

prove youre a girl by saying something on vocaroo i fucking dare you

Respond to my post

idk where that is so probably not
youre probably right desu
im very shy

yeah shes gonna end up pumped and dumped by tyrone and a single mother of 9 on welfare

>im a guy

ftfy
end thread

That would be cute if you were pretty enough, to be honest. How would you rate your looks?

STOP REPLYING TO ATTENTION WHORES

B8ed by larping faggot

often times my mind goes blank for a certain period of seconds that I end up sitting there looking like a drooling retard who forgot what she was supposed to say.. other times I go without finishing a sentence and expect the other person to end it off for me. Its really bad..

I guess I look decent with makeup but without it I look like a gross goblin

Are you me? I draw a blank in the middle of a conversation and just say sorry and be quiet until enough times passes that they forget what happened. Im not a female or charismatic enough to get away with it

Sounds like text conversations would be easier than in-person ones. Have you tried having e-friends? Might be better than nothing.

Height? Weight? Race? What do you not like about your face?

Go fuck yourself you disgusting whore.Last time i tried getting close to an 'actual fembot' and tried helping her she fucking ghosted without looking back.I listened to that bitch cry(which I found painful because I actually fucking liked her) and was there for her whenever she needed to forget about something, only to be thrown away in the end.All you disgusting beings deserve is to be overly-sexualized and asked for nudes 24/7,your brain literally can't comprehend how to treat people who want more than that from you.

She's just fucking attention whoring and dumb asses are buying it

>tfw no original australian fembot gf

>hi actual fembo--
*POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW*
Get off this board faggot

Attached: 1541642351076.png (785x757, 393K)

stop being a misogynist
no girl will stick by you with an attitude like that

>hi actual fembot he-
*BRRRRRRRRAOW BRRRRRAOW BLOCKA BLOCKA BLOCKA*

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x280, 165K)

>"I will take the nearest male in my location"
>doesn't mention location
>30+ replies and still no mention of location
Well, you seem sincere.

Female loneliness is an absolute meme
Anyone who disagrees is delusional

>no girl will stick by you with an attitude like that
Kek,there's always this argument.Do you think I acted this way towards her?Do you think misogynists just fucking wake up hating all females for no reason?There's no ulterior motive for doing it?You're fucking delusional,start weighing both parts' faults in this problem you double-standard using piece of shit.I never asked for anything sexual from her if you think I was a 'niceguy orbiter' type of guy just to get some pussy,I just liked seeing her be happy and forget about her problems.

OP You stupid fucking nigger get off this goddamn site. We don't need more autists ruining this fucking board, unless you're an actual fembot and not a drooling retard prove it.

im at nyc

This is the worst thread Ive seen in a while.
Good b8.

Fuck you dirty cunt, go suck on a cyanide straw and shove a pineapple up your ass.

God you're such a pretentious faggot. That dick will never get wet you sappy beta orbiting faggot.

Well than you deserve what you got, all orbiters get btfo'd in the end. Call it what you will, but that's what you were... Stick to your bros for good relationships and only use women for sex. It is literally all they are good for. Just be glad you learned you lesson now and move forward with the knowledge you attained.